[Drama 2013] Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신

Guest nozomikizumi

@Gaeina Lee, you're welcome.

@larus, there is a picture of the young Cha don at the orphanage. The problem is, it's not only the mom who saw it, even Lawyer Hwang have seen the picture.

306112_495918580444358_1353038784_n.jpg

Wonder why this happened?

66945_495920890444127_806722980_n.jpg

and also what led to this 

525216_495923840443832_1347991818_n.jpg

Lee Cha Don trying to feel the luxurious life?

535372_495925490443667_1598931751_n.jpg

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@pechumori: Thanks. I am glad they have a picture. It was a very high probability the orphanage to have one. The picture is on the wall? :)  and Se Kwang saw it too? WOW, I did not expected that so early. I don`t think they have the certainly who Cha-don is but they are very close.  Interesting. I will wait for the subs to see the episode.

The stills are intriguing. I can`t wait to watch.

No, @larus, lawyer Hwang, the consistently bad lawyer was the one who saw the picture.

Which brings us to the scene at Ep. 1, when Lawyer Hwang makes a mysterious call to Cha Don about his identity.

Here's a preview of Ep. 10   credit: @gersialee

Oh, my bad. Lawyer Hwang saw the picture? Things start to link. He saw the coin, he has a suspicion and check it out at the orphanage? So we are close to episode 1 moment, finding the money. yeah!

Hahaha.... I love all of Jae In scenes today. They were golden and hilarious. The way she drunk from the narcotics all over her body and see everything in slow-mo, then wrapped Se Gwang and his assistant in her fingers to do her "broom and sweep" bidding  :))   All of her cat and dog banters with Cha Don also fabulous, from their marriage contract signing, then their "bed' scene, and then how she tricked CD into eaten those stinky onions and finally their second "bed" scene, how she pretend to "seduced" him so that he'll leave her bed. I even like the way she threw back her head before said her magical word, "How annoying!"  :D  Then her scene with her mom at the end. HJE is really spot on as JI, all of her gestures were amusing.

For now I'm OK even if CD still hasn't love JI yet,  their interactions are already entertaining and crackling with chemistry as it is. I feel there's tension in their first "bed" scene, I feel that CD, though only playing at first, at the last moments JI managed to "captured" him. I wonder what'll happen if her mom didn't bust through them hahaha...  so there's development in their relationship, though maybe not much and slowly, but still... I sense another time leap later.

Plus, I'm foreshadowing interesting future interactions between Jae In-Se Gwang as well. Wonder what will they talk about in their meeting in 10th episode.

Some interesting points today. First off we are back in the present, Lawyer Hawang was the mysterious caller I like I suspected and he definitely found out the truth about CD being KS, but atlas he was murdered. With the briefcase full of cut up paper to look like money my guess is he tried to blackmail one of the other five, then they showed everyone but SK at the fashion show to suggest that he is the murderer. When you think about it that does make sense, after all the other four were just his accomplice's and there crime is just stealing the money. I think they didn't show the killer for a reason. SK also snatched the mother I wonder where he hid her. Will they all know now that CD is KS? I think after they get him out of the mental hospital his side will form a team and go after the remaining in four as well as get all that money.  It may be to late for them to go to jail for their crimes but they can have their reputations destroyed and possible sued for what they stole. Things will stop being silly now, it revenge time. I hope the mother is alive and they find each other as well.

The ratings for Ep. 9 of IOM featuring Kang Ji Hwan and
Hwang Jung Eum's comic love scenes
3/3/13 by pechumori

482302_496104523759097_1584668866_n.jpg

The comic bed scene of Kang Ji Hwan and Hwang Jung Eum which was featured at Ep. 9 of SBS weekend drama,"Incarnation of Money" that was shown yesterday, Mar. 2, 2013 had a viewership rating of 12.2 % according to Nielsen Korea. The 8th episode had a rating of 13.4 % showing a slight decline by 1.2 % in Ep. 9.
reference: nate.news

source:Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신 FB

Somebody at DC Inside had uploaded a screenshot of the marriage contract that Cha Don and Jae In had to put their thumbprints on. It's hilarious, so I copied and translated it. The parts I couldn't tell because of the screen are replaced with an ellipsis (...):
Marriage Contract

1. The two undersigned, Lee Cha Don and Bok Jae In, will love each other and get married…

2. Unless out on a business trip or workshop retreat, neither shall stay out overnight.

3. In the presence of Bok Hwa Sool, always smile and think of each other.
4. When leaving for work and returning home, express love by hugging and kissing.
5. Remember and celebrate important days such as each other's birthdays and wedding anniversary.
6. Never take off the wedding ring unless going to a public bath or a swimming pool.
7. Never turn the cell phone off and always answer it. If unable to answer, send a text message.
8. Even if there is a serious fight between the two, they shall not use separate bedrooms, but resolve with communication.
9. Shall go on a date once a week, visit Bok Hwa Sool once a month, and go on a trip for just the two of them at least once a year.
10. Try to love each other in the same way as ever even when they have become a grandma and a grandpa.
…Lee Cha Don and Bok Jae In promise to keep the above as a married couple.

February 23, 2013
Credit to semilla@viki.com from The ₩ Team@ viki.com- subs just completed if anyone wants to watch, still needs to be edited but it's 100%.

I'm loving this show!!
The biggest surprise for me was Cha Don Being so corrupt (extortion master)
This man had a fake car, a fake house, and a fake wall full of money, IBELIS said:   It may be to late for them to go to jail for their crimes but they can have their reputations destroyed and possible sued for what they stole.

@pechumori- are there anymore photos for this drama? I don't know why because it's so well written why this page is so quiet. The reason why I asked is because I am doing the thank you cards each week. And really, I suck at it, and there are no fan art but just screenshots. My cards are so ugly. Anyway... just saying. You don't need to do anything. But I might have to start looking at Baidu or DC for more photos.

am really enjoying this drama but I didnt get why CD agreed to a marriage contract with Jae In. Since he has hoarded so much money, thought he would have paid off whatever he owes Madame Bok. Or is he scared of her that she will expose him?

@ck10z, the fan arts I'm getting are mostly from the fans of KJH.
Haven't found any for the drama itself or for the rest of the cast.
All they have are pictures from the articles. There are blogs at cyworld
but I have no access there. I will still check the other sites.

@lmangla, he said he needs a little more to pay off his debt to the
mother and daughter. His hoarded money is not yet enough.

Here's a sample of the fan arts from the KJH fans
credit: chikiko sato and Kang Ji Hwan 강지환 FB

522521_495527193816830_682859223_n.jpg

Sigh it's okay. I am only doing 1 per week anyway. Would make my own cards.Poor people who have to receive them.Hope you're enjoying the show... the subbers are so good there, there is hardly any need for me to edit anything. Thank goodness for that, don't know if you noticed, but there are so many legal terms for this drama.

Archived