[Drama 2013] Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신

Guest nozomikizumi

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest farstrep

iom20_zpsb6b03785.jpg

My heart goes out to Hyuk in this scene. He knows what his father has become and yet, his father does not see it himself. 
iom201_zpsed7437b9.jpg

iom202_zps62f125d1.jpg

This reminds me of an earlier statement made by Jae In's mother about compassion.
iom203_zps852ba967.jpg

@IBELIS I don't know how investors react in this kind of situations, but I don't think those couple of hundred bucks are the problem. The problem are the investors and the public because those people withdrawing their money make it seem like the bank has some troubles they (the investors and he public) don't know about. It's not about the amount, but about the number of people withdrawing their money. It will not go down because of their money, but because the investors will start ask for their investments and the shareholders will panic. It's not a real problem, but they are manipulating the people who have the money.Regarding the suspicion about those homeless coming to deposit money, I've also found it fishy, but she couldn't have known that those people were depositing he same amount if somebody hadn't told her. So there should have been a manager or somebody to tell her, but they didn't really like her - let's not forget she used to be a clerk of the same bank and those people who were supposed to report to her were once her superiors - or maybe the guy was busy playing Cha Don. :D
So I'm not necessarily happy with the "intrigue", but I can live with it. :D
Just a random thought: I didn't like or dislike Hyuk until now, but I might fall for him in tomorrow's episode. 

Kang Ji Hwan's bloody jumpsuit in "Incarnation of Money" shown
translated by pechumori  2013-04-13

156558_511559898880226_938157129_n.jpg

An eye-catching still of Kang Ji Hwan from the SBS weekend drama "Incarnation of money" has been publicly disclosed, He is seen wearing a blue jail jumpsuit with a haggard look, blood oozing through his hand while he's clutching his stomach and spleen, with a painful expression. This heralds an exciting story. The exploding energy through the "Incarnation Of Money" Lee Cha Don's poignant revenge unfolds. The lawyer who was called "The Extortion Master" has transformed and has been struggling. This time, wearing the jail suit, he already spent eventful days, a situation where questions can only be amplified. This photo which was released today with a teary eyed looking Lee Cha Don.
The SBS weekend drama "Incarnation of Money" is being aired every Saturdays and Sundays at 9:55 KST.
credit: jun@enews24.net
source:  Kang Ji Hwan 강지환 FB

lmangla said: Incarnation14-00272.jpg

does Jae In have only one pair of earrings? she was wearing this in ep 14 during her fight with Cha Don right after he met up with Angelina at the golf course. Now in ep 19, she wears the same. perhaps, these are her lucky earrings or Cha Don earrings... Woman, go shop for earrings -- its super fun; there are other accessories besides handbags that a woman needs!!!

Guest doanlan

so, really CD goes in jail ??????

I don't know, he recieved  the big some of money from his father, he can"t help JI, it as 10 billion or

so why, do not the traiders do anything without control

:(

GaeinaLee said: Hyuk!!! Love it! Thank you sooo very much for the pics, @pechumori. It's my pleasure to fill in on your behalf. Am happy doing it, but what concern me the most is the rest of friends who are not so use to me and my style. 
Sorry friends, my writing style is either formal (as in report/official writing style) or fangirling style. I use (and choose) the later in my unofficial time.. ^^
@morwena and @arishia, are you the 1 whom I think you are? I mean.. in V? Whether you are or not, am happy to know and chat with you in this thread ladies!
@lmangla: Ugh, I need to ask Hyuk first where did he get his book.. Come and join me, harrasing questioning him?  ;)

@pechumori -- I like dangly, bright earrings and I noticed those green ones because it is something i would buy personally.. You are right, she was wearing other earrings but none of them stood out to me at all... though I must say Madame Bok and Angelina are wearing some might fine jewellery.. thanks for the info on those as well...
~O)

the writing in this drama is sharp and full of quote-worthy lines.. does anyone know if these are sayings that is common in the Korean language or are these ones the writer made up?

@farstep -- those pics and lines were awesome choices; very well-written lines don't you think?

Guest Morwena

For a long, long time now I had the feeling that there is a song that perfectly describes SK and Angelina's relationship....I just couldn't remember it until yesterday. But now I know that it was Lana Del Rey's Million Dollar Man. :DIf I were more skilled in the art of creating fan videos, I would have certainly made one for these two with Lana's song as musical background. They are the perfect example of what obsessive love can do to a person, and the self-destruction that invariably follows its course. Even though they are not my favorite OTP in this drama, I can't deny their amazing chemistry and acting skills. I would certainly love to see them as a couple again, but hopefully with a happier end. 8->

Hannahmiriam said: @IBELIS I don't know how investors react in this kind of situations, but I don't think those couple of hundred bucks are the problem. The problem are the investors and the public because those people withdrawing their money make it seem like the bank has some troubles they (the investors and he public) don't know about. It's not about the amount, but about the number of people withdrawing their money. It will not go down because of their money, but because the investors will start ask for their investments and the shareholders will panic. It's not a real problem, but they are manipulating the people who have the money.Regarding the suspicion about those homeless coming to deposit money, I've also found it fishy, but she couldn't have known that those people were depositing he same amount if somebody hadn't told her. So there should have been a manager or somebody to tell her, but they didn't really like her - let's not forget she used to be a clerk of the same bank and those people who were supposed to report to her were once her superiors - or maybe the guy was busy playing Cha Don. :D
So I'm not necessarily happy with the "intrigue", but I can live with it. :D
Just a random thought: I didn't like or dislike Hyuk until now, but I might fall for him in tomorrow's episode. 

Archived