Kang Sora 강소라 - 姜素拉 - カン・ソラ - คัง โซรา - كانغ سورا

ChoonHee21

Lee Jong Suk for Instyle (Sep 2014) - Part 3 (Mentioned Kang So Ra)

Source: DC
Translator: hitoritabi
Translation note: Part 1Part 2. Long but so good. Must read. Talks about frustration with DS, friendship with Sora (T^T) and his family.

~*~*~*~*~*~

It seems that your achievements in the movie industry are a little lacking compared to that in television.

Although it would be nice if my films did well also, I would prefer to pick popular works for dramas and more challenging roles for movies. For movies, the range of acting needed is quite broad, no? My ultimate goal is to be recognized as a movie actor, so I will continue to challenge myself in the future.

class="entry-title" style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 10pt; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; line-height: normal; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; border: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both;"                                                               April 2012   Sora in K-SWISS Endorsement                       cr K-Swiss4610b912c8fcc3ce5f46d2919245d688d53f2089

d50735fae6cd7b8928ea21210f2442a7d8330e8937d3d539b6003af31444c7c2352ac65c1138b69103087bf40ad162d9056979be11dfa9ec8b13cd896159252dd42a283411202da95bb5c9ea14cebf89b03533fa828ba61e2b68d38d4134970a314e598908f790529822720e1d48f9587bcb0a46f31fab89

5 and 11 april 2012 Funny adventures of Sora posted on her Twittertw21.jpg?w=545tw41.jpg?w=545

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both;"23 april 2012 Kang Sora won Popularity Award for Movie Actress category on Paeksang AwardsSora’s popularity is amazing ! She lead the poll with 51%            cr : @cyi2093

arlru-ccqaavdfh.png?w=620

Look my posts, with videos and photos of the ceremony, page 44 http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2009321/kang-sora-%EA%B0%95%EC%86%8C%EB%9D%BC-%E5%A7%9C%E7%B4%A0%E6%8B%89-%E3%82%AB%E3%83%B3-%E3%82%BD%E3%83%A9-%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%87-%E0%B9%82%E0%B8%8B%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B2-%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%BA-%D8%B3%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A7/p44

28 april 2012 Sora is a "little monster" (name of Lady Gaga's fans) on her Twitter.untitled12.jpg?w=545are-m-ycmaabxmf.jpg?w=818&h=1089
source : https://kangsora.wordpress.com/2012/04/

April 2012120430_4f9df0b6d0128.jpg

Actress kang sora is new model for Kooksoondang endorsement. The product is rice makkoli, Korean traditional wine made from fermented rice.     Translation by Hanyi + mydaily            website http://www.ksdb.co.kr                  Look page 1 in Commercials 2012

Actress Kang Sora has become the new face of Kooksoondang Brewery’s rice beer.

“Kang Sora is positioned in the minds of consumers as a vibrant actress who is glowing with health. We thought this image aligned perfectly with our brand’s image,” said a spokesperson from the brewery.
With Kang Sora as its new face, the company hopes to attract the interest of consumers in their 20s and 30s.

The actress, who rose to stardom from her role in last year’s movie “Sunny,” will represent the brand for a year.
On April 26, Kang won the “Most Popular Actress” award in the film category of the Paeksang Arts Award.

Source  : JoongAng Daily      by jhezwafu @dkpopnews.net

28 april 2012   Sora in InStyle Magazine May921dae32jw1dseenq18lkj.jpg?w=545Cre http://weibo.com/sorakang
source : https://kangsora.wordpress.com/2012/04/

May 2012  K-SWISS SUMMER LOOK                                 cr as tagged576233648-jpg.gif?w=545

7 may 2012  Beauty Secrets revealed by Interview with Kang Sora
Beauty secrets from Kang Sora, an uprising next generation actress with a gentle smile like flower who radiates a healthy and refreshing charisma. 

What do you think is the most important in skin care?

My skin is kind of sensitive.  When I cannot sleep or have put on make-up for all day, I will be in trouble.

If that happens, I will let my skin to take maximum rest.  Like recently when the weather is dry due to the change of seasons, I will keep my skin moist by using water mist and spray and water cream meticulously.

Do you work out now?

I have been receiving personally training since two weeks ago.

If I eat as much as I would like to and exercise, I am happy and feel that both my spirit and health are good.

If I eat too much and turn dropsy or grow superfluous flesh, I have to work hard to manage that.  As summer is approaching, I want to have a nice abdominal muscle.

What do you think is your most outstanding look?

I think casual style for ordinary times best matches me.
I have clear set of features (eyes, nose, mouth, etc.).  A natural cast of the eyes and trimmed eye brows vivify me better than having a heavy make-up or hair style.
But at the time of an award ceremony, it will be better to be more vivid for staging.

Do you have close friends in the entertainment industry?

Thanks to the shooting of “Dream High 2”, I became close friends with Jinwoon of 2AM, Jiyeon of Tara.  We just met yesterday.  We will either have tea together or go to Club “Night and Music” to dance and enjoy ourselves.  We will not have enough oldies from Deux, Lee Jihun and Koyote and it is really good.

What is yout secret that is not known to others?
I was a gag programme maniac.  Among them, I like “Gag Concert” the most.My dream was to be a gag man when I was in elementary school.At that time I watched TV and imitated senior Kim Mihwan’s “Bbaum Bbaya”.

Translated by Hanyi        Share by Kang Sora Baidu

I complete my post page 73 about "Baseball 9"573138786.png?w=545573138917.png?w=545

I complete my post page 72 about Sora in New York with AngelaAn acquaintance of Kang Sora “She visits New York to satisfy her longed-for desire to enjoy Broadway performances”
“Travel fanatic” Kang Sora went on a backpack travel alone.
One of Kang Sora’s acquaintances revealed on 10 May “(Sora) went on backpack travelling to New York alone yesterday (9 May)” and “(she) will return next week on 17 May”.
According to this source, the desire to enjoy performances in Broadway has been in Sora’s mind for a long time and thus she went on a trip to New York.  Sora intends to stay in New York for about a week.

Kang Sora earlier performed enthusiastically in KBS 2TV’s drama “Dream High 2”.  She also joined Lee Teuk of Super Junior in MBC’s “We Got Married” Season 3, which the recording has been suspended for a long time due to labour strike.At present, Kang Sora is taking a break while examining for the next project.       

Source: ohmynews.com     Translated by: Hanyi

sources : https://kangsora.wordpress.com/2012/05/10/news-reason-for-travel-fanatic-kang-sora-to-go-backpack-travelling-to-new-york-alone-is/

https://kangsora.wordpress.com/2012/05/

22 may 2012   Kang Sora attend Nora Noh ‘LA VIE EN ROSE’ exhibition show        Look the link for more photos page 1 Events Others
image_readtop_2012_312855_13376845486416 cr as tagged
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.280850522010534.62333.147643228664598&type=3https://kangsora.wordpress.com/2012/05/22/pics-kang-sora-attend-nora-noh-la-vie-en-rose-exhibition-show/

26 may 2012  Sora wears a dress of Salvatore Ferragamo Spring/Summer 2012 collection for the cover of Beauty+ like during 48th Paeksang Art Awards, 26 april 2012 (look my posts page 44 ; page 1 in Bonus - Magazines -2012).                cr : as taggedbeau1.jpg?w=545
beauty_1.jpg?w=818&h=1136

beauty_2.jpg?w=818&h=1160beauty_3.jpg?w=818&h=1160beauty_4.jpg?w=818&h=1160beauty_6.jpg?w=818&h=1160beauty_7.jpg?w=818&h=1160beauty_8.jpg?w=818&h=1160beauty_9.jpg?w=818&h=1160photo284209.jpgsource : hancinema.net

sources :  https://kangsora.wordpress.com/2012/05/30/mag-kang-sora-beauty-magazine-june-issue-scan/                   https://kangsora.wordpress.com/2012/05/26/mag-kang-sora-beauty-magazine-june-issue/                    https://kangsora.wordpress.com/2012/05/26/twitter-120526-kang-sora-twitter-update/

I just love how Sora get along well with his co-stars even after the drama..like Jinwoon and Jongsuk. Even though those drinks and dinner have been said in interviews it never came a big deal or scandal because people see Sora with a good personality and as a good friend.
That's right Sorassi keep on meeting this hot guys (make LT jealous) and choose the one who will make your heart beats faster.hihi  :)

SORA JJANG!!!!
More proud of her, before Leeteuk who said Sora is so mature and thoughtful like noona despite 7 years age difference and now Jongsuk revealed Sora who gave him comforting words during his slump situation...something which nothing change is change itself, but can't help wish she stay like this or more wiser, Sora is one of my inspiration person these days, okay me sounds so cheesy but I never being fan of celebrity before kekekeke

Editor's note mentioned KSR
Lee Jong Suk for Instyle (Sep 2014) - Extras

Source: DC

Things That Make Him Happy

The perfume he uses every day: Burberry ‘The Beat’ Woman. Although it is a perfume for ladies, but I’ve started using it in my early twenties and there’s a lot of memories in its scent for me.

Fashion item: Alexander McQueen shirts. The sleeves are long and the cutting is fine, so I like wearing it.

The movie that brought him on the path of being an actor: “It was watching Kang Dong Won sunbae’s ‘Temptation of Wolves’ that made me want to be an actor.”

Interior Design: ‘The yellow light of a standing lamp makes the living room seem warm.”

The car he wants: “Compared to other people my age, I really know nothing about cars. If you must have me pick one, I’d pick the batmobile from the Batman movies! Isn’t it so cool when it becomes a motorcycle?”

A movie you are very into lately: “I’ve been waiting for ‘Amazing Spiderman 2’ for so long but didn’t have time to go to watch it at cinemas while the drama was filming. After IPTV uploaded it, I immediately bought it online and watched it twice.”

Food that makes him happy: “Short-ribs kimchi stew made by my mom. I love this so much I could eat it every meal for two days without getting sick.”

~*~*~*~*~*~

Editor’s Note (DC)

It was the day before we set off for New York. Late in the afternoon, Lee Jong Suk entered the coffee shop, a ‘flower smile’ on his slim, unique face. “No matter how good it is to be home, lying on the bed for more thanaweek is really too much, my back’s almost broken…” As he spoke, he broke into a chuckle that was like a scene in a CF.

Wearing a purple, spray-dyed Vivienne Westwood shirt and dark navy trousers, his shoulders seem more broad than before. He ordered his favourite iced latte then apologized for being late for 10 minutes, since it has been so long since his last outing from home. He felt that he must give a good impression for official work business, so he went to get a facial and make-up done before arriving. (For a person like him, it is such a ‘privelege’ for us to receive such honour.)

To be able to lie at home and do nothing for a  whole week is very rare for Lee Jong Suk, who has been working nonstop for 4 years straight. Since his debut in ‘Princess Prosecutor’ and breakout role in ‘Secret Garden’, both in 2010, his acting career kickstarted. He did ‘High Kick 3’ in 2011, ‘Korea: As One’ and ‘R2B: Return to Base’ in 2012. As for last year, he was in four projects, dramas ‘School 2013’, ‘I Hear Your Voice’, movies ‘The Face Reader’ and ‘No Breathing’… it can definitely be said that he is the most busy out of actors his age. For the first half of this year,he has already completed ‘Hot Young Bloods’ and ‘Doctor Stranger’, before earning this long-awaited holiday.

"I really didn’t do anything and just stayed at home." This famous ‘home-dweller’ continued to say these cute words, "I felt like I should do something so decided on this New York trip, but when it’s come to the day before the tip, I want to be lazy again." Even so, since he is out anyway, he decided to make the best of it. A dinner with Kang Sora and drinks with business associates later in the day, his excitement can be seen in his expression.

For his first interview after ‘Doctor Stranger’, he answered our questions with his own friendly style and without any reservations, for two whole hours, un-distracted and completely honest

1st june 2012, article : Actress Kang So Ra presented a fresh pink make-up pictorial.  (look my previous post in this page)

96dda144ad345982b35abd350cf431adcaef8440

Kang So Ra graced the cover of the June issue of Beauty+ magazine wearing a refreshing make-up of pink tone. Kang So Ra’s youthful beauty shines with a great feel of summer.

Through the pictorial, Kang So Ra showed her fashion forward side that the fans have not seen through her previous projects.

It has been relayed that Kang So Ra was energetic and professional even though the photoshoot continued into the late hours of night. Presenting unique styling and make-up, Kang So Ra is said to have been a positive energy on set throughout.

After the shoot, Kang So Ra also revealed her latest as well as her secret to great skin and figure through an interview.

Kang So Ra’s pictorial and interview can be checked out through the June issue of SNS beauty magazine ‘Beauty+’.

cr: kpopfever.com

https://kangsora.wordpress.com/2012/06/

BvpU9QcCIAEWC9W.jpg
안녕하세요, 강소라입니다. 용이 감독님의 추천으로 루게릭병 환우들을 돕는 캠페인에 동참하게 되어 매우 기쁩니다. 저는 깊은 진심을 담아 승일문화재단에 기부, 좋은 뜻을 함께 하겠습니다.

앞으로 이렇게 따뜻한세상을위한 움직임들이 이어지길바라며 루게릭병환우 이외에도 소외받고 고통받는분들에게 도움을드릴수있도록 관심을가지고 노력하겠습니다. 감사합니다.
cre: reveramess twitter

If I understand (with the help of Google's translator) her 2 posts on her Twitter... She reminds the Ice Bucket Challenge is a sign of support to sick persons and she does a donation ; she says "thank you" to director who nomined her for this moment of freshness during a hot day ! If the "translation" is "good" I'm proud her because she speaks to ALS :  for her, it isn't a "challenge", it's a support of a cause ! 
Last news...
BvpXJVvCMAEIxeA.jpg:large
I complete my post about the identity of "milgaru2" page ...http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/370394/official-leeteuk-suju-sora-couple-we-got-married/p1352
Photo posted 11 august 2014 on Instagram by milgaru2 10598789_730579017021005_1824998871_n.jp
http://iconosquare.com/p/784697783611709727_1333518477

milgaru2@athena_jsa The photo which I put when going to the beauty salon.milgaru2@uwiedzu ^_^;;; yes, I am her staff.

wow Unnie who assist Sora also good in writing in English good then maybe she'll more reply to ours
:x :x :x
Thank you milgaru2 unnie you're so kind replying ours :x (goes to IG want to thank her in person :bz)

Hey ppl! Hope ur all doing fine!

I think its good that she didn't do the challenge and just donate instead. Some friends of mine are already posting in fb that it is somehow unfair to waste a bucket full of water while many ppl in africa would die just for a few drops of water.

I know it is for a good cause. And she posted that she is aware of it. So somehow she manage to accept the challenge and still make sure she didnt waste water.

Just my thoughts

giemalyn88 said: Hey ppl! Hope ur all doing fine! I think its good that she didn't do the challenge and just donate instead. Some friends of mine are already posting in fb that it is somehow unfair to waste a bucket full of water while many ppl in africa would die just for a few drops of water. I know it is for a good cause. And she posted that she is aware of it. So somehow she manage to accept the challenge and still make sure she didnt waste water. Just my thoughts

Rough translation from Sora's tweet by @rynn_peace :

Hello, I'm Kang Sora. I feel delightful so much that I can participate in support campaign for Lou Gehrig patients through Yongi movie director recommendation. With the deep sincerity, I will do together this good and meaningful job with donating to Seung Il Culture Foundation. 

In the future, for the heartwarming world, I hope I can join in these activity again. I will try to help and give more concern, not only for Lou Gehrig patients, but also for people who has been neglected and suffered. Thank you.