[Drama 2012/13] My Love , Butterfly Lady 내 사랑 나비부인

mekeo117

@msmy I mentioned it on the previous page, but yeah I think basically in the preview the doctors fear they (as in NB's mom and JW) might not make it since a lot of time passed (maybe SA just left without calling for help?). At the scene of the accident SA took the divorce papers on accident and fled.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kda86

I just watched ep 45. The car crash must have been ordered by SG to kill SC because he didn't know she and JW swapped cars and so thought she didn't keep her promise and leave Korea...because the people he had trailing her ONLY recognises the car and NOT the actual person (which I find totally ridiculous)

I don't believe he went so far as to kill her so she can't see her own son...seriously what's with him, he never even showed he cared about his son ever...and now he just wants to keep him...there have been so many times where I hoped he die of a heart attack whenever he had those huge worked up arguements...which he had a lot of...

I hope we get some past history on SC and SG's. SG wants WJ to be just like him. He doesn't want WJ to feel the pleasure and warmth giving love and being loved. SG wants to make and mold WJ into a duplicate of himself. Cold, heartless and cut-throat. Everytime he opens his mouth and calls NB a wench it makes my skin crawl.

@kda86, A heart attack would be too quick a death for him. He needs to suffer as he's made others suffer.

The driver of the black car thought it was SC in the car. NB's mother and SC were dressed alike. The black clothes with the gray scraf around their necks and both had their hair pinned up.

Ep 47 written preview is out... (Ep 46 written preview is posted on the previous page if anyone didn't see it yet.) Hm, it seems like SJ (SA's cousin) asked NB why was there the SA's bracelet at the scene of the accident, since SJ gave that to SA as a present in the past. And something about WJ and BG talking about NB's mom & JW being in SC's car and LSG finding it or something... along those lines.
47회 [2013-03-24]
수정은 나비가 사고현장에 발견 된 것이라며 들고 온 팔찌가 자신이 설아에게 선물로 준 팔찌인 것을 보고 놀라 설아를 찾아가 선물로 준 팔찌 어딨냐고 물으며 사고 현장에 대해 묻는다. 한편, 우재는 백기로 부터 신자와 정욱이 타고 있던 차가 실비아 최의 차였다는 소리를 듣고 이삼구 회장을 찾아가는데...

Will be updating stuff for Ep 46 in this post... it may or may not lag for me.
Starts with kind of a recap of last week, with SA confronting JW about the evidence that SC gave him. More recap with SC leaving the aiport, and WJ & NB at the airport.
Now JW's family at their house getting ready for SJ & BG's wedding. JW talking on the phone and stops his car, SA gets out of her car and pounds on his car window trying to talk to JW, but JW drives off. JW now goes to pick up NB's mom to go to the wedding together. JW goes into NB's house to get some stuff. SA followed JW to NB's house and tries to get a brick to break JW's parked car window, but JW and NB's mom come downstairs before she can do anything. JW drives off with NB's mom and SA follows them some more. WJ's father with the phone call to someone (like last week's ep). NB's mom talking to JW in the car like last week's ep as well. SA continues to follow JW. And JW doesn't answer. JW starts to speed up (so does SA).
Back to scene from last week where WJ and NB get back to his office and they talk and he gets the letter from SC. He reads the letter and starts to cry. NB hugs him as he continues to cry.
Some guys stop JW's car and punch him, so JW & NB's mom get in the (other, I think? not sure since it lagged) car after JW punches the guys following them. BG and GH talking before the wedding. WJ drops off NB at the wedding venue and they talk. NB about to call JW. JW and NB still driving. NB's mom get the phone call but she ignores it.
A truck is coming and to avoid the truck JW drove off the road (so that's how it happened). SA goes down to inspect the accident scene. SA about to call for help, but stops once she sees a yellow envelope on the ground. She quickly grabs the envelope and runs away back into her car. NB still trying to call NB's mom but still no answer. Now at the accident scene there's smoke coming from the car. SJ talking to CG before the wedding. 
SA back at her apartment. She keeps telling herself that JW and NB's mom won't die. SJ calls Sa to ask if she's coming. Now at WJ's house, LSG is still on the phone. HMR and SR trying to figure out what's going on. SR trying to enter LSG's room, but LSG won't say anything at first. LSG asks for WJ, but WJ's not there. LSG asks SR to leave.
NB's looking at SJ in the wedding dress, and tells her how pretty she is. SA reaches the wedding venue and she looks at NB and thinks about JW and NB's mom. NB asks SA if she's seen JW, but she says no. Now at the hospital with NB's mom and JW in the emergency room.
Now JW's family has returned home and JW's mom looks for JW, but he's not there obviously. NB & GH returned home to find that NB's mom is not there. NB gets the call about the accident and rushes out. JW's father gets a phone call. The rest of the family eating meal, but JW's father runs out to tell them about the accident. The family is shocked. JW's family get ready to go to the hospital.
NB and GH reach the hospital and go to see NB's mom. The doctor comes and tells them about the condition of NB's mom and JW. NB is in shock. NB signs the hospital papers for the surgery. JW's family has reached the hospital and NB tells them the condition. NB's mom and JW goes into surgery. NB starts to cry again.
Back in WJ's house, LSG, SR, HMR and Yoon are eating. LSG thinking about the phone call. LSG stops eating and leaves the meal table. WJ returns home. WJ looks at LSG. WJ returns to his room, SR goes into WJ's room and tries to explain WJ about hiding SC's identity. WJ yells at SR and tells him he wants to be alone. SR leaves WJ's room.
Everyone still at the hospital waiting through the surgery. WJ calls GH and GH tells him about the accident. Downstairs WJ tells them that he's going to the hospital because of the accident. SR wants to go to and HMR realizes that NB's mom is the same woman from a while ago. Back at SA's apartment she realizes she has the divorce papers.
Now back at the hospital everyone's still waiting. The doctor goes out and tells them that they'll have to wait overnight. Everyone is still very sad. NB's mom and JW are now in the ICU. NB and JW's parents are looking at them. NB gets a call and walks out for a moment. WJ has reached the hospital. WJ meets up with NB and they hug. WJ and NB talk and WJ tells her that she's not alone. NB goes back to check on her mom and JW.
SA thinking at her apartment (btw SA has a scar on her wrist from getting the evidence). Back at JW's house, SJ and CG has returned from their honeymoon earlier because of the accident. JW's grandma tells them what happened. SJ calls SA to tell them the news about their condition. SA's worried.
Back at the hospital, NB still watching over her mom and cries more. NB gets a text from WJ. Back at WJ's house HMR thinking about what SR said before. WJ's not really eating. WJ's angry and tells LSG about NB's mom being in the hospital.  SR tries to tell LSG to let NB and WJ be together, but LSG says no. LSG thinking to himself now.
SA at her apartment thinking and talking to herself again, and she's panicking. SJ returns to SA's apartment  to talk to her. SJ leaves and SA doing something. [sorry lagging at this part]. WJ at the accident of the scene talking to a detective, about SA's bracelet that was found at the accident scene (although WJ doesn't realize it's SA's bracelet yet). NB and JW's mom still watching over them at the ICU. JW's father returns to the hospital.
JW's parents and NB take a rest. As they leave, NB's mom is shaking violently and emergency code blue is being called. The doctors and nurses rush over there as NB and JW's family looks worried. As doctors try to treat NB's mom, she stops breathing for a moment. Everyone waits, the doctor comes out to tell them that NB's mom has woken up. NB rushes into the ICU to talk to her mom. NB talks and smiles at her mom. The episode ends.
Next episode preview NB and SA confront each other about the evidence. (I couldn't see much else since it lagged during the preview).

Guest cupcakedarling

@Ayame thank you for the awesome recap :x I'm so glad NB's mom lives LSG's guys really have no idea how SC looks like. They called NB's mum "president" when they try to get her out of the car.

@Ayame, Thanks for the recap. Just to add. When JW went into NB's place he took the envelope which he had behind his coat jacket and hid it in NB's place.

It looks like WJ thinks something is not right and having the accident investigated himself.

SA's life is going straight to hell in a quick hurry. Things are stacking up against her. It will be interesting to see how she tries to gets out of this.

Everyone waits, the doctor comes out to tell them that NB's mom has woken up. NB rushes into the ICU to talk to her mom. NB talks and smiles at her mom. The episode ends.
Next episode preview NB and SA confront each other about the evidence. (I couldn't see much else since it lagged during the preview).

LOL how SA even considered smashing the window of the car with a brick to get the document, then fled and tossed the brick as soon as JW and the mom came back out of the apartment.

Well we pretty much know from the episode how SA is gonna end up. How can someone be so dumb as to TOUCH everything at the scene of an accident? Her fingerprints are gonna be everywhere, not to mention....if I dropped a watch or bracelet of some sort, esp from someone else knocking it off my wrist, I would notice. And SA clutched her hand closely to her chest so many times afterwards and never noticed her bracelet missing. The sad thing is she really didn't cause this accident, but it's gonna end up being the one incident that'll screw her over, among all the other crimes she did commit.

Guest robs1430291557

IMHO it seems WJ had his story arc (finding his mother), and will go back to supporting NB. During this whole drama I think Park Yong Woo has been so under utilized. He was the main reason I started watching this drama, what a waste of a good actor!

I'm still confused did SG have the garbage truck run them off the road. If so why? He already knew that WJ knew who his mother was and that they had met so was this to stop her taking him away from her by killing her and if WJ found out what did he think would happen.
 Him and SA both need to locked up in one of these horrible mental hospitals like they had in IOM. These two are the most despicable low life's that I've seen in a long time. 
 JW can't die he has to make sure that NB find the papers and give them to the prosecutors office, and when she get's them please drama god don't let her wave the envelope in SA face telling her whats in it. Because every time they get the goods on her and brag she manages to get them away.

@BoAFriend, @IBELIS, SA nor the black car didn't directly cause the accident, but made JW distracted from paying attention to his driving. JW swerved his car to avoid hitting the truck. From what I could make out from a news article is that the time period they were left there resulted in their injuries being worst. JW is or could become brain dead.

SG is pissed off now at WJ because he wants WJ to pay attention to his job as president and not NB and her problems. From partial Viki subs WJ told his father that NB's mother is the mother of the woman he loves.

From the same article

@Robs, WJ has not given up on his finding his mother. NB is the one in crisis right now. His mother told him in her letter that if he really loved NB to take hold of her hand and never let it go again. WJ told NB in the car he would never say twice to break up again. In any situation that comes, mother said do not let go of your hand.

Guest robs1430291557

@Awsparkle, I don't disagree with what you are saying, but what I was saying is that I thought the character WJ is suppose to be the lead male in this drama. IMO he has mainly been written as a supporting one. The SA and JW characters seemed to have had more scenes, lines, etc. than WJ. The story regarding his mother has arced, the big moment was at the airport, him running after SC. Now WJ is back to just "being there" for NB.

awsparkle said:

@BoAFriend, @IBELIS, SA nor the black car didn't directly cause the accident, but made JW distracted from paying attention to his driving. JW swerved his car to avoid hitting the truck. From what I could make out from a news article is that the time period they were left there resulted in their injuries being worst. JW is or could become brain dead.

Guest Anny Bee

WJ is the main lead.. i think NB has the most scene but WJ has the second most.. JW was in the first 6 episodes then disappear and didn't appear again until ep 21 or so.  Before this drama started, i really like the actor that play jw (b/c of his good looks=) and wish he was the lead but now Park Yong Woo totally charmed me..
@Robs:: you're right, lately wj is just background.  
i don't really care for any of the characters except wj and nb.. 

Robs said: IMHO it seems WJ had his story arc (finding his mother), and will go back to supporting NB. During this whole drama I think Park Yong Woo has been so under utilized. He was the main reason I started watching this drama, what a waste of a good actor!

Ep 47 updates here... it might or might not lag for me.
Starts with recap of last ep when SA was talking to SJ and SA thinking to herself, realizing her necklace was there. Back to when NB's mom woke up. NB's explains to her mom that JW is next to her. NB and her mom continue to talk. SA visiting the hospital and talks to JW's family and NB. NB talks about the accident. Now SA thinking to herself again, and she's worried.
Now WJ's by himself looking at the bracelet. NB calls him and tells him that her mom woke up. SA looking through her jewelry box, and she goes back to the scene to look. NB's packing clothes at her house, WJ comes to NB's house, and hugs her and they talk. WJ shows the bracelet and asks if the bracelet belongs to NB's mom, but NB says she doesn't think so.
SA still looking for the bracelet at the scene. JW's mom talking to JW at the hospital (JW's father watching as well). NB's mom taking to NB and explaining what happened before the car accident. NB asks her mom about the bracelet. NB goes to talk to BG to ask about the bracelet. JW's grandmother is praying at home. JW's parents come home and everyone talking.
NB goes to JW's house to show the bracelet to the family to see if they know anything. SJ recognizes the bracelet.  runs to her room and is worried. Now SA is at her store worried. SJ confronts SA about the bracelet and tells her that she'll tell. SA chases after her. Now, JW's father talking to NB at the shoe workshop. Now CG walks down to talk to NB and talks about her mom. They go outside and talk about how JW's car is parked outside the house and the accident.
Now SA and SJ talking at the apartment about the bracelet. At WJ's house, HMR talking to SR, then SR leaves. Now HMR talking to LSG about NB's mom. Now, NB and WJ visit NB's mom at the hospital and now talk. Outside the hospital room, NB explains that JW's family doesn't know about the bracelet. BG runs to them and explains that the car accident was SC's car. WJ starts to leave and NB follows him. NB asks where he's going. SR goes to visit NB's mom. HMR followed SR and sees that NB's mom is the same woman from a while back. HMR chases after SR as he runs out of the room (lol).
WJ rushes home. SR and HMR are also home now. WJ talks to LSG about the accident and confirms stuff about the accident. WJ walks out after talking, goes to his room and calls NB. WJ tells NB about what he talked with LSG. Now back to SR and HMR who are talking in their room. HMR suspects him some more, but SR says that since NB and WJ are together there's no way anything would happen with him and NB's mom.
Now back to JW's house, JW's mom and SJ doing the dishes. SJ is distracted as she's thinking to herself. SJ drops the dishes she's washing from being so distracted. Now back to SA at her house as she thinks to herself. Back to JW's house, SJ thinks to herself about what she should do now.  JW's parents come out and say they're going to visit JW now. SA texts SJ about the accident, but CG sees the text. CG asks SJ and SJ tells CG to keep it a secret. CG says no, he's going to tell the truth. SJ's worried that she might have to divorce, but CG he'll still tell the truth.
Now at WJ's house, WJ talks to LSG then leaves. LSG gets angry then goes to his room. LSG calls someone on the phone. NB at her house and she's cooking food. CG rushes into NB's house and tells her that SA was there at the accident. Now at the hospital, BG talks to himself (while holding JW's bag). SA visits the hospital. When BG walks off, SA looks inside JW's bag. SA goes to the ICU to see JW. JW's parents and grandmother see SA in the ICU and they talk a little bit.
Now back at SA's shoe store and YJY is there waiting. NB rushes into SA's store, and talks to YJY. Back at the hospital, SA visits NB's mom to talk to her about the accident. SA leaves the room, but NB rushes after SA, and they argue. NB grabs SA by the shoulders and says she won't leave her alone. Once SA leaves, we see that NB grabbed a few strands of SA's hair. She keeps it and calls WJ to ask him.
Now SA returns to the apartment, and CG & SJ are waiting for SA, and they argue. CG and SJ leave the apartment and SA talks to herself. GH and BG sleeping at NB's house, NB comes home. GH tries to hide BG (lol), but NB already notices him.
Back at SA's apartment and thinks about CG and SJ. SA goes to NB's shop to try to find NB, but only GH is there. SA asks for NB, but GH said NB's at her house. NB gets a call, rushes and leaves. And after SA reaches NB's house and goes inside (oh hell no).
WJ gets a phone call from the detective/police about the accident. NB rushes to the hospital, but realizes that the phone call wasn't from the hospital. WJ gives her the results about the hair. NB turns to leave back to her house, but she turns and tells WJ thanks and tells him to wait (and also about a proposal I think), they smile at each other before NB leaves. SA back at NB's house searching everywhere to find the evidence.
LSG talking to some guys. Back at the hospital JW's parents asking about JW's condition and JW's parents are shocked/worried. At NB's house SA is still turning NB's house upside down looking for the stuff. SA leaves NB's house (yes) and runs into NB as NB returns. NB and SA argue about SA being at the scene of the accident and NB shows the hair results. They continue to argue and the episode ends there.

Archived