Ahn Jae Hyun 안재현

zee

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 610px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; word-wrap: break-word; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"CHRIS CHRISTY SPRING 2015  

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 610px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; word-wrap: break-word; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 610px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; word-wrap: break-word; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"CHRIS CHRISTY SPRING 2015 MAKING film

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 610px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; word-wrap: break-word; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"SPRING 2015 jae hyeon's How to style

Guest BloodDVDteam

Please attention !!!

We're  now  trying for RELEASE of BLOOD Directer's cut DVD !!!

< About Director's cut >
All or few episodes re-edit+@ ( additional videos : unpublished making films and NG cuts, actors/staffs/writer's interview etc)
If you want to own these valuable videos such as extended cuts, still cuts, the commentary and interviews of actors and staffs, DVD is the only way to fulfill your expectations.

If Director's cut DVD production is canceled because of any reason, however, then Premium version DVD can release !

Premium version is all the same as Director's cut composition except only all or few episodes re-edit.

Additional videos and etc are all the same.

We are now promoting Director's cut version.    

E-mail your name/your country/the quantity of the DVD that you are wishing to purchase to blooddvd@gmail.com with "Preliminary Survey" as the subject line to let us know that you're interested in purchasing the DVD.

Or you can visit http://cafe.daum.net/blooddvd and participate.

Participation does not mean purchase is obligatory. 

At this stage, we're merely trying to see if there is enough interest to convince the producers of Blood that it is worth releasing a Director's Cut of the drama.

If we can get over 1,000 people to express interest, we'll contact them and let them know what we want.

So spread the news and encourage all your friends to participate!

We will soon update the notice for overseas fans at this site. Please wait!!! T_T 

Our Twitter and Instagram was open.

www.twitter.com/blooddvd

www.instagram.com/blooddvd

Please follow us and retweet~~~~~~

Thank you!

Ahn Jae Hyeon is nominated for the Popularity Award at 51st Baeksang Arts Awards for his role in Fashion King. Vote for him.
Official Website: http://isplus.live.joins.com/100sang/Vote/v_sub1.aspx

Weibo voting page link : http://tw.weibo.com/event/100sang

10947231_956736524357445_344428492457460

The android app is available for download now!!  Link is here.
Link 1 : This below link is for few countries. If it says its not available in your country, try link 2https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.JK.Soft.Mobile.PaekSang.Awards2015

Link 2 : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.JK.Soft.Mobile.PaekSang.Awards2015.Global

Thanks for finding things about AJH,JiHyun_Pica must work with AJH--"she says that she realizes it every time that she works with him--that he is just really a good guy. Even though he may be having a difficult time or is very tired, he never let it show. On one hand, she feela bad and ,on the other hand, she thinks he is amazing. Due to him, all the work is completed really nicely. May he contine to be a wonderful actor and model. Good Job, good job!!"
And the the person below (chinese characters followed by Korean):"JaeHyun oppa is just really a terrific person. So cool. He must be so tired after filming and after the fan signing and yet he completed everything wonderfully with warm smiles. Thank you so much. I will do better next time. Oppa, have a really good rest. You are the best!!
Video at the Monkey Kitchen:AJH says..(few things I miss..marked by ???)I do cook a lot. I even bought a lot of dishes and cook well at home. I have a lot of interest in cooking. In terms of my skill level, I can made at least one menu. I want to learn to make omelet-rice. 
I have a lot of interest in the Chinese culture. I have watched a lot of historical programs. In terms of actors that I want to meet or work with..??Sung Yi ON?? (I am not sure--is this person a Chinese actor or actress??) Rather than a historical project,??? I would prefer to do a modern era project together.
then, strangely, the video played back the first two questions and answers. Only 2 questions at the fan meeting??
Did he already finished the Wedding Bible or is he going to film it? Does anyone know?Thanks.

AJH is such a wonderful guy. Each day, my admiration and love for him grows. He is a true gentleman, very considerate, genuinely nice. I've only seen him in BLOOD so far and he did an outstanding performance as Park Jisang. I've only seen the first episode of My love from the stars and You're all surrounded and I am reconsidering watching both again for him. I know it may take awhile before he makes another drama but I do hope it won't have to wait for a year. 

Oh can I just say that he looks absolutely pretty as a girl! He could pass as GHS' sister in that photo haha! 

@cheerkoo thank you so much for the translations, as always.

There aren't many details about this movie, Wedding bible. AJH was confirmed to star in it last year March and was set to enter filming sometime in July. No details were released about the character he would play.

Found this in an old article, synopsis for the movie.

Wedding Bible
is a romantic comedy about the love and friendship of Zhou Mei Li (Yoo In Na) who is beautiful and her best friend/ugly duckling Wang Jia Jia (Deng Jia Jia). In the movie, Yoo In Na’s character is every men’s goddess. After studying abroad in England, she came back to Shanghai in order to become a University professor. She possesses beauty and talent but due to being too perfect, she can’t make any friends. Qi Kai (Godfrey Gao) will play Yoo In Na’s love interest.
Wedding Bible will be directed by Huh In Moo (Herb, My Black Mini Dress), a Korean director and co-produced by the Chinese and Korean production teams.

No new updates, don't know whether he has already finished filming or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UezpxV6LC5MI think there will come a day when I can show more than just talk. So, come closer. I will show it to you.Please give me ???(don't know). 2009, he won an award as the new model entered the audience's livingrooms like comet.In the beginning, I did not have thoughts about becoming a model. The bigger reason was that I wanted to try it as an occupation. Around age 23 while going to school, I thought about what work can I do and so started the modelling work. And, I also got to meet so many good people that helped me to work really hard at it. Then, he got a role as the sharp-tongued younger brother to Jun JiHyun and fell in love with acting. I feel that model is a work that requires momentary concentration, but it seems that acting requires longer concentration. I may conpare to sprint running to long distance marathon in terms of difference between two jobs. The result from modeling work comes out withn one week to a month, but acting may need as short as 3 months to even a year to complete the work. When you spend that much time with people, you get close to them. The attraction that I feel towards this work is that you become closer to people. 

Recently, AJH is given a lead role in a medical fantasy drama after making a debut into acting a year ago.My role is of a character who has both coldness and warmth at the same time. On the outside, people may say he is so cold and is not personable at all. But inside that cold exterior, he has loneliness and sadness that most people can also identify with. He is able to demonstrate his own charms that fit the role perfectly.Of course it feels good that people are saying that I fit the role well. It is better than not fitting well with the role. I guess about 80 percent of the character is like me...mostly the exterior portion? But, I also think that my personality is a lot like that. I am not as chic (nonchalance) as my character, but I do feel there is similarity. Also, like a model, his attire is also getting much attention.I feel that simplicity is the best fashion. So I tend to wear ??properly??. Even when I wear a shirt, I would button to the top, but bring attention to the cuff areas. I may roll up the cuffs a bit so that it looks formal yet free at the same time. I tend to produce a lot of that style. But, there is something else that melts the hearts of women when it comes to AJH. It is his perfect body. Let us hear how he keeps his body.(he cracks up at that) First, one must sleep less. I am not sure. It is good to eat well and exercise well. As soon as I wake up, I exercise a bit. I exercise hard for about 10 min. That 10 min also helps to calm down any swelling. It may not sound much, but I definitely see the result after about a month.
After that video, I think comes the third video that I already transl/summarized above. in previous page...

Archived