Ahn Jae Hyun 안재현

zee

Repost from Blood Thread posted @Cheerkoo .

credit link source
:   http://yurajun.tistory.com/1193

This is a blogger who writes about AJH when he became very popular in He Who Came From The Stars?? (I have not watched that drama nor You are surrounded) But it seems he became very popular there. The timeline is not clear (by this blogger) but he completed his army duty and either after or during the service, he had a big auto accident which kept him in hospital for 4 months. He has already finished few years of college in economics and business. But he was anxious about working and making a living. Since he is tall, he thougt he would try modeling. He was anxious about it, but he said that the work fit him fine and he easily adjusted. He started modeling in 2009 and began to be noticed mored by 2011. He has been consistently working on runways even now.His family include father, mother and an older brother who is 8 years his senior. Because his older brother is so much older, he says he was afraid of his older brother growing up. He uses formal terms to address his older brother.When he first went into modeling, many people recommended him to get plastic surgery. He was stressed about it, but then he made the final decision not to...he felt that his face has crooked angles with differences looks from differnt sides that he thought his face would be more entertaining to others. (Good thinking.)The blogger says that AJH's personality is opposite of the brother he played in HWCFS. He loves to read and he likes to think by himself. Blogger thinks AJH is a 4-D personality. AJH's current readings that he enjoy are essays and poetry (such as written by famous Korean monks Haemin and BubJung. He loves them because they give him guidance and comfort about self development and passion for work. They also give him positive way of thinking. He was asked about his ideal mate: Someone whom I can learn from and someone who would comfort/accept/love me. In terms of looks, he prefers woman with bigger eyes, reddish lips with a bob hair.This blogger has a pix of AJH with his formal gf (not a whole pix) who operated an online shoping mall. He says she broke up with him. He says that even to that point of break up, he was very nice and considerate towards his gf who found him too stuffy. He said he was very hurt by that relationship. He said that was long ago. You can see few videos of his earlier works. Some are deleted due to copyright issues. Wish him all the best.Ah...One more thing...The blogger says that AJH has 3 careers: as a model, as a jewelry designer and as an actor. His tweeter address is AAAGBAN--I am not sure what AAA stands for but GBAN is "ring" written backwards. Ring in Korea is pronounced BanG...
I will also miss BLOOD when it is over. I also feel sad that it did not get the recognition that it deserves. Until the end, FIGHTING to BLOOD and all its wonderful actors and staff and writers and directors.
In HT, I am not sure if all the BLOOD actors that came out in HT episode are blood type A (as Korean like to talk about blood types), but one common thing about them is that they all seem to like making things with their hands. JJH makes all kinds of things as we saw in the program. AJH professionally designs and make silver jewelry. GHS really loves to do things with her hands...she draws, sews, knits, build wooden structures and furnitures, she also makes silver jewelries and miniature figures, she made lamps, etc.

Hello , AJH's fans nice to meet you all
:-h :-h

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11107719_1571775869742053_22095827447831

cheerkoo said: Thank you Pervin!!I went into that instagram and clicked on that pix...it appear that there was another support event from AJH's fans this weekend. WOW!! What a spread!! 
class="sCaption" title="Edited" data-reactid=".5.0.1.0.1.0.0.1.0.0.0:0.1.2:1" style="font-family: freight-sans-pro, proxima-nova, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: inherit; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 400; margin: 0px -8px 0px 0px; overflow-y: auto; max-height: 160px; padding-right: 8px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34);"주말 꽃놀이 대신 재현이 팬서비스#밥차쇼 #인기폭발 #블러드 팀 마지막까지 화이팅 #안재현@aagbanjh 실물 완전 예쁜 #구혜선 님도 화이팅
thanks  Rather than going to see flowers in bloom this weekend, I am doing fan-service for JaeHyun. Fighting to BLOOD team until the end and to absolutely-pretty-GHS-nim-in-real-life Fighting too!!

I think it was arranged by the a representative from AJH's agency?? dragon_keem is AJH's manager?  He thanks the representative who responds by saying, they really liked it, right? And another one responds with, The Best!!
It was definitely the weekend that this event took place..althougth I am not sure if it was this weekend. But it was posted 17 min ago...Anyway...JJANG!! The Best!!

FCA0BA7C-68F3-4DFE-B77D-8B7ECAA9CF52_zps

cheerkoo said: Thanks for your posts.
GoShow is the Agency that provided the food spread for BLOOD team.And the owner or the Rep of that Agency must be Go Gyung Sook.
AJH wrote in the instagram: GoShow whom I love~Thank you Go GyungSook-noona.
As most of you know, noona means "older sister".... most Koreans refer to each other by status of age and work seniority. AJH does not have a biological sister,,,Rep Go must be just older person whom he knows---But, I am not sure if GoShowAgency is one of the agecies that AJH belong to.

Guest bloodsupport1

Thank you for supporting wrap-up party in blood

ep18...is so cried... and scared...but today is the last day of wrap-up party support!!!

So let me promote the acoount finally.

Our preparing for wrap-up party is going pretty smoothly thanks to your support. ^-^

Donation can be made via Paypal !

Account address : bloodsupport@qq.com

Any amount will be appreciated equally.

The deadline is until April 14th, 11:59 P.M.(KST,GMT+9)

(If you wanna support somewhat late, please give me a message.)

Your final support will make Blood team so joyful !

Have a awesome BLOOD DAY!

# Repost 
posted n translate by @Cheerkoo at BLOOD SOOMPI THREAD 

http://navercast.naver.com/magazine_contents.nhn?rid=1101&contents_id=63984I found this article about AJH...I will translate few bits here and there...just to get to know him as a person a little better..
Personally I never heard of AJH before BLOOD, but it seems that his popularity had been soaring even as a model. And he was offered many acting roles but he consistently rejected the offers. He did not think he can act and he also wanted to focus on his modeling and his jewelry design work.
He says that he tends to be obsessive about sticking by what he promises to himself..but one day, he read Ralph Waldo Emerson who wrote: Just because of what you announced yesterday, do not give up on you today. (WOAH!! He reads Ralph Waldo Emerson and he also reads the two famous Korean monks!! And I really love that quote by RWE.) So, he changed his attitude about acting.
He says that he does not like being center of attention. However, he tends to be impatient. Once he sets his mind on something, he has to see the result. So, he can be very proactive. 
He has been living alone for 3 years (this interview took place when he was about to end filming for YOU ARE SURROUNDED.) He decided to focus fully on work so moved out on his own. He felt bad leaving home at dawn for work and maybe disturbing his parents' sleep. 
He says he is a homebody who really enjoys his personal time alone. He says he is not the type that gains energy from meeting people outside. I am more like the handphone that needs to be recharged at home so that it can be more useful outside. 
He says he become more lazy at home. He also enjoys drinking wine. I open a bottle of wine at mid day, turn on a movie or radio, and it feels like a party for me. I enjoy my time with friends too. And I can count my closest friends with just fingers. Because they are all very busy that it is hard to get together that easily.
Supposedly, he has many very young fans...teens, early 20's, etc. After starting acting, he is gaining older fans too. Because he looks so young, he has basically played high school student roles. He says his character from 'Man From Another Star' is  very much opposite of who he is. To him, manners and etiquettes are extremely important to him. 
He says he was not very interested in studying. He even told his teachers during high school that he has no intention of going to college so please refrain from asking me to solve problems at the blackboard. Even so, he was not a disobedient or rebellious student. He ended up doing really well in high school with superior record. (I did hear in another blog which I posted here that he entered college and studied economy and business for a while.)
But, he nearly did not go to college because he was impatient to start earning money and start his own family. He did not see the value of spending so much money for 4 years. But his teachers at high school made him change his mind. 
He says that he saw 20's as the time to invest in himelf not for the sake of money but for the sake of upgrading himself. And, since age 22, he has been going around saying that he wants to marry and have a family. He loves the idea of having his own family. But, he says he is 28 and still single. Right now, he has greater desire to work than to date. He feels his competitive spirit also soaring. He tells himself, others can act, why can I. He wants to act and act well.
His agency is moving away from him going out on his own more and more. He says that he finds it difficult to say no to people that his agency is worried that he may get stuck in a situation giving out autographs.
He says he has stocks of wines that he received as gifts at his home (Uh-oh...maybe giving him gift of wine by GHS fans is not good? keke)
After the end of You Are Surrounded, he is thinking about learning to dance or go to action school and training. I tend to be static, so I want to learn to move my body.
Regarding acting. He again compares to handphone. When we get a new phone, we are excited. But there is no value or enjoyment until we learn to use it well to our advantage. That takes time and familiarity. He wants to be more comfortable with acting. He does not anticipate great results, but he wants to feel happier on work locations.  ---end--

wow .. i like a person who knows what he wants and betters himself to reach his goals .. AJH is someone to watch out for .. he has an admirable attitude and i hope he stays that way .. i wish him all the best  :-bd

Guest mikisun1051

Ohoho finally I make a visit here. I just can't resist haha. AJH oppa, you did a great job in Blood. Now it will end soon, I will miss you Jisang~
JH oppa, I wish you all the best!

Guest mikisun1051

Yes, AJH is indeed a gentleman :x Ottoke ottoke I'm liking him more and more. I mean as a person, he is so good. There are soooo many good looking celebrity men out there in SK, but I have a different feeling towards him :P

He has manners to his fans too :x
From the video, he gave his autograph to one fan and he even made a hand shake first. Then, another fan gave him a candy necklace gift, he took the gift, ate the candy and didn't forget to share with that fan. Then, one another fan asked him to congratulate her birthday and she recorded it, AJH kindly followed what she wanted. Awwww so adorable :x

mikisun1051 said: Yes, AJH is indeed a gentleman :x Ottoke ottoke I'm liking him more and more. I mean as a person, he is so good. There are soooo many good looking celebrity men out there in SK, but I have a different feeling towards him :P

He has manners to his fans too :x
From the video, he gave his autograph to one fan and he even made a hand shake first. Then, another fan gave him a candy necklace gift, he took the gift, ate the candy and didn't forget to share with that fan. Then, one another fan asked him to congratulate her birthday and she recorded it, AJH kindly followed what she wanted. Awwww so adorable :x

Archived