Ahn Jae Hyun 안재현

zee

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mikisun1051

AJH thank you for the hard work in bringing JS for us!! You look soooo handsome in the last ep, when watching sunrise with RT.

=D> :x :\">

Guest mikisun1051

Have a nice weekend, everyone~

Let's listen to one song recommended by JH oppa :)

3dayswithajh_zpshmvkaqo2.jpg

JH's music taste is similar to mine :D

@mikisun1051  Thanks for sharing the song.Here's another version with eng subtitle.
I love it,, it has a very nice & catchy rhythm :x

Eng Translation by princessoftea ^^
~I think about you~ (by One more chance)
Tonight, the entire time while I'm walking you homeYou told me that I have changedThat I'm not considerate of youYou complain
Is love always like butterflies to you?To me, it's being comfortableI don't set apart time to think about youI always think about youYes, I think about youEven on busy days, each moment, I see you in each of those momentsI can't show you everything but you can feel a little too, right?I always think about youEvery day, I think about youEven at the moment when I fall asleep and dreamI think about you, smiling in front of me
Do you remember? The day I confessed my love to youI didn't prepare a special event but you accepted meIn my heart always, like now
I always think about youYes, I think about youEven on busy days, each moment, I see you in each of those momentsI can't show you everything but you can feel a little too, right?I always think about youEvery day, I think about youEven at the moment when I fall asleep and dreamI think about you, smiling in front of me
(Yes, me me me)
I always think about youYes, I think about youEach moment that we spent together is so precious to meSo I can't express it all in words but I'll show it to you little by little

I always thinkEvery day I thinkWhen I wake up early in the morningI think about you, the happiest person
Looking at you smiling in front of me
I love you

Archived