[Drama 2013] Jang Ok Jung 장옥정, 사랑에 살다

jerebtang

Hi all, I always believe that there is no way to please everybody in life. It is very disheartening to learn the bashing targeted at KTH. I personally think that KTH is doing her very best in this drama and it is showing. Those who are involved in the bashing could have their own agenda that will never to be known to us. I urge all who love JOJ to continue their support for JOJ and where possible, to promote JOJ in every possible way, say by leaving supportive postings or comments in available forums, Facebook, etc. Hopefully, this will bring about a greater awareness of this beautiful drama and divert the attention of more viewers to JOJ! Aja! ...and a very Happy Weekend to all!

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nancyzak said: Hi all, I always believe that there is no way to please everybody in life. It is very disheartening to learn the bashing targeted at KTH. I personally think that KTH is doing her very best in this drama and it is showing. Those who are involved in the bashing could have their own agenda that will never to be known to us. I urge all who love JOJ to continue their support for JOJ and where possible, to promote JOJ in every possible way, say by leaving supportive postings or comments in available forums, Facebook, etc. Hopefully, this will bring about a greater awareness of this beautiful drama and divert the attention of more viewers to JOJ! Aja! ...and a very Happy Weekend to all!

Hi guys ,, I am not a loyal fan of KTH ( I like her but not following her closely ) ,, Also I am not an active participant in this forum , although I am watching this drama weekly since its start.. So if you do not mind , I would like to share my thoughts as well about these raised issues of the discussions by you about KTH acting in this drama.. 
First I agree with those who said that she is not the best actress in Korea but still she is clearly doing her best in this drama ,, and  I wish her the best truly in this comeback project .. 
I am Kdrama addict , and my Favorite genre is the historical one , I have watched almost all the known Korean historical dramas , and I could say for sure there were people who were overrated and people who were underrated while starring in those dramas , examples ( in my opinion ) ;

in Chuno ,Kim Ha Eun was way better than Lee Da Hae , in Dong Yi ( my best drama );Lee So Yeon was waaaaaaaaay better than Han Hyo Jo ..  also the last year hit drama the moon that embrace the sun , Han Ga In acting was average as well and although I am not a fan of Kim Soo Hyun but I can not deny the fact that he did better than her

So , I wish the people will not judge her based on her previous works but wait to see more of her acting in the coming episodes , specially nothing extreme happened yet in these aired 4 episodes to show a challenging scenes or complicated emotions , we still in the very beginning where every thing is getting in the way to the real firing and start of the real Story .. 
I did not read the story of this drama , because I want to enjoy it , all I know about it based on the information from the previous dramas that I have watched .. But I wish it will not turn like the princess man when almost only the first 4 episodes were sweet then I kept crying through all the drama till the End .. 
Anyway ,, for time being I will not prejudge anything , and I will keep watching , in my personal opinion still the story line is not solid yet , but for a reason or another I am enjoying this drama .. and I am a type of person who will not watch a drama or movie just because my biases are starring on , but the way around is true , that I could watch a project for people who I do not know or even do not like , only if the project itself attracts me ! .. 
Thanks in advance for giving me a chance to express my thoughts about this matter.. 
and happy weekend for all .. 
@gorres .. thanks for answering me ,, I will be waiting ! 

I've finally found the COMPLETE OPENING  <:-P !!! SBS doesn't broadcast it whole before the episodes because of time restraints - it's such a pity I could watch it million times all over again and I'd still not have enough! It's stunning and absolutely worthy the epic love story of JOJ&LS  :x :x :x !!!!

vlcsnap-2013-04-20-12h21m24s165_zps1e457

@Jillia, @uburoi and everyone: Thank you for the appreciation of my small Joseon Fashion Show >:D< ! I'd like to post the second part this evening and the third part probably later tommorow which will be dedicated to LS ( @Jillia  ;)  )
Fanarts  :) :1540uacuteCcedil10E02_zpsa027ad74.jpg

d000baa1cd11728b62641972c9fcc3cec3fd2c10OdVwozB_zps63e9a33d.jpg

Source: http://gall.dcinside.com2 short videos with the cast inviting the viewers to watch JOJ - YAI is so cute :x !

Guest purpleZ

joinsung4ever said: sorry for off topic

@purpleZ... your profile name seems familiar for me. Do you own the insungjiwon.com and have your youtube channel??? Please answer me....  :)>-

I have goosebumps all over every time I watch the OP sequence, the music is truly epic and the way SJ looks at JOJ sewing that shows affection, but admiration as well. Everyone is observing/spying on them but they're in their own world, til the end. the last shot is perfect. *sighs* I can't get enough of this OTP.  8->

RanP said: I have goosebumps all over every time I watch the OP sequence, the music is truly epic and the way SJ looks at JOJ sewing that shows affection, but admiration as well. Everyone is observing/spying on them but they're in their own world, til the end. the last shot is perfect. *sighs* I can't get enough of this OTP.  8->

Guest kimbee

@Jillia yaaaaa thats right, i'm forget about they are an Idol for sure... copy_cat.gif

i love your Baby hugs Cat gif  girl_kiss.gif  too cute!!! i want more, :D

love SoonJeong... Fighting!!!

I wrote this last night but I fell asleep before posting it. The more I think about it, the more I am not going to like the appearance of choi sookbin. Hence, I am really not going to like our lovely king sukjong. Stay away from her!!! LOL I love dong yi in dong yi but this is a different drama. :) I do know how history worked but this is still my hope. Please let him love OJ til the end. YAI and KTH are really selling it for me. Soonjung couple fighting!!!!! :) I like the two other queens too. It's clear that IK will not last long as queen, otherwise IH wouldn't be able to become queen. The two girls are sweet but I wish that they could have found love that they desired and deserved.

hello everyone!
thank you so much for the updates and the stills.  will be joining you guys starting tomorrow.  hope to enjoy this drama with all of you. 
JoJ is getting really good. :)
@Jillia Captain~~~

THE JOSEON FASHION SHOW-JANG OK JUNG EDITION PART 2
3) THE GREEN CONCUBINE GOWNThis particular attire is characterized by its striking green hangui (an upper garment of royalty) decorated with prominent embroidery of -like flowers and bound together with a contrasting black otgoreum (a cloth string) on which is hung a flashy norigae of red and gold (hanbok pendant). The hanbok has appeared in two variations so far - During the first promos it was shown with a black chima (skirt) almost identical with the one worn to THE MAGENTA CONCUBINE GOWN. We could see the gown in episode 1, too, during the future "flashback" - This time, however, the black chima was replaced with a more eye-catching red one that better complements the colouring of her hangui and coiffure. The hairstyle is again a jjeokjin meori worn by older or married women and concubines with her chignon adorned and fastened by a jam (hairpin for high born ladies) and flower-like dwikkojis (smaller hairpins) and a golden-red cheopji (hair accessory worn on parted hair of older and married ladies)The jam is a phoenix-shaped hairpin called bongjam which was used for princesses and concubines whereas queens wore a yongjam (dragon-shaped hairpin).154013A017C0AacuteAacutecurren_plusmn10D

vlcsnap-2013-04-19-11h57m18s57_zpsc956e7150452_232479776897364_1780273060_n_zps6489_232479713564037_232366846_n_zpseb39633553954_zps2d6d510e.jpg

71970_232479320230743_783692470_n_zpsf93
4) THE FLOWER NORIGAE GOWN
It's the first dress that we see JOJ wearing as a young maiden therefore she doesn't wear a jjeokjin meori hairstyle but a daenggi meori which was designated specifically for young and unmarried girls. Her hair is adjusted in a braid adorned by a daenggi (ribbon) and decorated on sides with dwikkojis (smaller hairpins) plus there is a baetssi daenggi of red and silver placed on top of her head (a variation of cheopji for unmarried women). The chima made of sapphire blue is again in perfect contrast with the beige flower-embroidered jeogori. The upper garment is bound together with striking red otgoreum and the beautifully intricate norigae (hanbok pendant) serves together with the dongjeong (white removable collar) and kutdongs (end sleeves) as the ultimate finishing touch to this exquisite gown that incorporates all the trends favoured by the young Joseon ladies.JangOkjung2_zpsa240f018.jpg

20130311_1362987706_32242300_1_zpsf7993biw6z2_zps78da388d.jpgsshot-23_zpsea4134c7.png

vlcsnap-2013-04-19-11h55m57s10_zpsca892d
Last time I posted a photo describing the various part of a female hanbok, this time I chose explanatory photos about the various kinds of women's hair accesories. Enjoy :) :original_334663_aA6zKLXu_NcU5sFTiOcsBCgS

a cheopji QueenConsortOrnamentalHairpin09_zpsf69eb

Coming up next: LEE SOON EDITION PART 1 Previous editions: JOJ edition part 1 http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/25850060/#Comment_25850060Sources: Blog Naver, SBS official website, google images, Baidu forums, wikipedia

Archived