[Drama 2013] Jang Ok Jung 장옥정, 사랑에 살다

jerebtang

tulip06 said: @DJG thank you so much for explaining. I have to say, being anything but queen or a consort constantly in the kings view would have to suck. Much better to have a home and family of ones own. So unless he though his daughter would catch the kings eye, I don't see why Jang Hyun would send his child to be a palace maid.

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

perfect

said: Woo~ The storyline is interesting, but the spoilers I've heard on Korean naver site is discouraging. Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a copy of the novel so that I can read to see if the story is worth the heartbreak? LOL

Guest MGYlove

class="content-title"Kim Tae Hee Looks Beautiful Even in the Cold Weather kim-tae-hee-jang-ok-jung.jpg

On April 8, SBS released several photos of actress Kim Tae Hee at the set of the new drama “Jang Ok Jung, Live in Love.

In the pictures is Kim Tae Hee looking beautiful behind the scene. In one photo, she is wrapped in a blanket as she stands in a cold weather, while in another picture, she is smiling as she studies the monitor with the director.

A representative from the production stated that due to the lack of appropriate outdoor sets nearby, the filming often needs to take place near the temples within the mountains. Although the staff members and casts, including Kim Tae Hee, were often exposed to the freezing weather, everyone has been working hard without complaints.

One staff member commented, “As she often needs to wear only a thin Hanbok, the cold temperature must be difficult on Kim Tae Hee. However, she has never complained of the cold weather and continues to work tirelessly. We are worried that she might get a cold. We are also impressed with her beauty.”

kim-tae-hee-jang-ok-jung1.jpg
kim-tae-hee-jang-ok-jung2.jpg
©Soompi.com

Seeing all her pictures, on and off the camera, I am loving Kim Tae Hae more and more.  I have watched her only in one drama, Love Story in Harvard.  Although I admired her beauty then, it's not enough for me to root for her.  My favorite Korean actresses are Son Ye Jin and Han Hye Jin.  But now, I think I have to reconsider.  I will definitely include her in my list.

Just wondering.  Her beauty looks so natural.  Did she ever have any reconstructive/plastic surgery, or to be modest, face enhancement?  She did not age much, way back then.

aww KTH & YAI are so adorable, or should I say, JOJ & SJ? ^^ I remember someone said their nick name is 'genuine couple' right.
I try not to think about the inevitable ending, it gets me depressed -_- I hope there'll be a lof of fluff before the series of tragedy towards the end. I might just stop watching, go hiding, and only come back after the storm.. ^^,

just watch the first episode yesterday was wondering they are not using the original story for this drama?

cause KTH character in real history is a bad  character while the queen is good and in the end the king loves the queen .. and punish KTH character cause she's the one that cause the queen death.  

"just watch the first episode yesterday was wondering they are not using the original story for this drama? cause KTH character in real history is a bad  character while the queen is good and in the end the king loves the queen .. and punish KTH character cause she's the one that cause the queen death.".............The JOJ character by KTH will be different this time round. I must profess that I'm picky with kdramas and only watched a handful so far, but for this JOJ, the casts have been carrying their characters very well and the cinematography and directing have been very refreshing. Good job to SBS and the casts. Hwaiting!

Archived