[Movie 2012] 26 Years 26년

cynkdf

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; "2AM Seulong’s posters for ’26 Years’ film released201211101032410710_1.jpg201211101043140710_1.jpg

The film ‘
26 Years‘ has released its poster featuring 2AM‘s Seulong.

’26 Years’ is based on a popular 2006 online comic series by cartoonist Kang Full. The film revolves around the fictional story of five ordinary people who attempt to assassinate ex-president Chun Doo Hwan after their loved ones die in the Gwangju Democratization Movement. Seulong plays the part of policeman Kwon Jung Hyuk. The quotation on the poster says: “Child, even when you become a policeman, there’s really nothing you can do.”

The previously released posters of actors Jin Goo and Han Hye Jin along with Seulong’s poster have been receiving attention for their accurate portrayal and resemblance to the original characters.

Seulong stated on his role, “It’s an innocent, sensitive character. I’m tried hard to stay faithful to the role and express the character [as detailed as I could].”

It’s reported that 15,000 people around the country participated in the film and production costs reached 26 billion Won (~$23,897,068).

’26 Years’ opens in theaters on November 29 KST.

cr: allkpop

annieice, great work - thank you.

Many thanks to Onsemiro of mydearkorea blog for uploading this video and providing English subtitles as well:   - Kangfull and Lee Seung Hwan appeared on "Taxi" (TVN) and spoke about "26 Years" -  really interesting, loved watching it. 

Thanks Cynkdf for sharing that youtube clip! Thanks to Healing Camp, I've become a bit more familiar with top Korean personalities including Lee Seung Hwan. He appeared on an episode last year and gave a brutal assessment of the singing capabilities of the Healing Camp MCs - like an "idol" judge -  all in good humour of course. I think he asked Han Hye Jin after she sang if she smoked! ^^ It was quite a hilarious episode. Fortunately I watched it with a Korean friend who translated the show for me! Well, I'm so glad he's the main investor behind 26 Years which made it finally take off!! Hopefully more promo clips like these plus all the ads on buses and subways will really see a box office hit for 26 Years! A local box office hit is likely to mean a greater chance of an international distribution which is what I really hope for too for this movie!!  :)

wmpc, Lee Seung Hwan seems like a really nice guy as does KangFull. I'm also pleased he's the main investor and hope that the movie will be a success for his sake as well as for the sake of BSB, HHJ etc :)

Cool pics, thanks for posting them!.

Thanks to hanako of SBP Japan for tweeting about the video of the making of the MV - love it:

http://movie.naver.com/movie/bi/mi/mediaView.nhn?code=47384&mid=19154#tab

Thanks to soobeen4ever for uploading the above video on Youtube:

Guest annieice

cynkdf: you are welcome, but I didn t make it, I found it on google :) thank you for the video...o and thank you for the tip I found the pix of YJT :D shared them on Mai Ratima thread :D
wmpc: thank you for the page link, the cover is awesome :D

Thanks cynkdf for sharing the music video!! Seems like a very touching scene in the memorial hall. Anyone living in Seoul attending the concert tomorrow? Have a blast if you are and please take lots of pics or even clips!! ;)

Saw the concert streamed "live" - managed to catch about 20 mins of the interview of cast etc then was so glad to be able to watch the recorded version! Han Hye Jin looked ultra cool in her black leather jacket and I thought it was very graceful of her to be there despite her (personal) circumstances. I was amazed of the turn out despite the rainy weather!Here's a report of the event in Korean but with some great photos:

[현장 리포팅] 26년 콘서트 현장.

2012/11/17 04:06

대마왕레벨아이콘대마왕

• 추천2
  • 조회324
  • 주소복사

• 페이스북 트위터

912f27fe7813e553.jpg 

뚝! 떨어진 기온과 추적추적 내리는 비에도 불구하고 서울 시청 앞 광장에는 영화 26년 콘서트를 찾은 많은 시민들로 북적였다.

대마왕 현장르포에서 26년 콘서트의 그 생생한 현장을 느껴보자!

c10532818d55bda8.jpg

26년 콘서트의 문을 연 '장미여관'

26년 MV에서도 오늘 착용한 빨~간 슈트차림의 장미여관을 볼 수 있을 것이다.

아무래도 이 빨~간색 슈트가 밴드 장미여관의 시그니쳐 룩인듯?

1cc025b6f6bce4d8.jpg

장미여관의 뒤를 이어 밴드 '브로콜리 너마져'의 무대가 이어졌다.

다소 조용한 분위기의 음악으로 추적추적 내리는 비에 딱 맞아 떨어지는 분위기를 만들어 주었다.

1660eea8821764fc.jpg

쏟아지는 비와 추운 날씨에도 불구하고 서울 시청 앞 광장 26년 콘서트를 찾아 주신 많은 시민 분들은 가수들의 무대 하나하나에 열광적인 환호로 보답했다.

00c9bbae675ee533.jpg

무대인사 대기중인 2AM의 임슬옹.

부상을 당해 휠체어에 탄 채로  오늘 26년 콘서트 무대인사에 참여 했다.

8e8aee6725c98698.jpg

영화 26년의 주역들의 무대인사

날씨 때문인지 배우들 모두 무채색계열, 특히 블랙톤의 의상으로 스타일링 한 점이 눈에 띈다.

특히!  26년에서 '그 사람' 역을 맡은 배우 장광씨의 머플러는 블랙톤의 전체적인 의상에 칼라포인트를 주는 센스만점 스타일링!

d29f378a7b6b565d.jpg6ec8130dbc53fb6f.jpg

영화 26년의 유일한 여자 주인공 '심미진'역의 한혜진.

체크셔츠와 레더 자켓으로 캐쥬얼 하면서도 시크 한 스타일을 보여주었다.

하지만 비도 오고 기온도 낮은 탓에 너무 추워보여 안타까웠다.

(그래서인지 스텝들과 함께 한 뒷풀이 자리에는 후드와 점퍼로 따듯하게 스타일 변신하고 온 모습을 볼 수 있었다.) 

d389884ea787534c.jpg

현장에서 진구의 아이디어로 어색하게 웃기 라는 주제의 사진을 촬영 했다고 한다.(전광판 사진)

무대 인사를 찾은 주역들이 모두 함께 어색하게 웃기 중.

55d75e56ae0c364c.jpg

현장사진을 다같이 보고있다.

사격선수 심미진 역을 맡은 한혜진은 그 역할을 소화하기 위해 총을 다루는 연습을 하였는데 개미 한마리도 못잡을 듯한 가녀린 외모와는 다르게 총에 금세 적응했다는 후문. 한혜진 역시 총을 받아들이는 것이 굉장히 쉬웠다 라고 할 정도.

a52ae003caaeec17.jpg

26년 콘서트의 마지막무대 황제 이승환이 등장 했다.

이승환은 영화26년의 제작자이기도 하며 OST작업에도 참여 해 '꽃'이라는 곡을 26년의 배우들과 여러 아티스트들과 같이 녹음 하기도했다. 강풀 원작 26년이 영화화 되기까지 이승환의 끝없는 애정이 쏟아 진 것이다.

그에게 26년은 어떤 의미인 것일까?

0d0dfe952df4822c.jpgcfd29889205c12bf.jpg888affee84ab9ca1.jpg

역시 공연의 황제 이승환.

그칠줄 모르는 비와 입김이 불어나오는 날씨에도 환상적인 무대메너로 관객들을 앞도하는 공연을 보여주었다.

16e963c4076abefc.jpg

마지막으로 제작두레에 참여 해 26년을 같이 만들어 낸 사람들의 이름 앞에서 26년 영화의 주역들이 인사를 전하고 있다.

a837ced8a7a2f6f3.jpg

공연 후 대기실에서 강풀과 장미여관의 모습.

4년간 제작이 무산되었으나 관객 스스로의 힘으로 세상에 나오게 된 영화 26년.

26년의 시간이 흐른 뒤 '그 사람'을 단죄하기위해 나선 이들의 이야기 영화 26년.

그들의 아픔과 남은자들의 아픔을 잊지 않기위해. 그 날을 잊지 않기위한 영화 26년의 개봉이 기다려 진다.

Archived