♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest ravissant

Chingoo, @counsel05 welcome back.  You were the first person I thought of when I saw the new popping veins gif @zee & @fizaz posted.  :)  Welcome @cassandra19 & to the rest of the newbies I may have missed welcoming.

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ravissant

I want to know what they're saying.  It seems like they were making fun of each other...http://youtu.be/aWsRfsH7RBQ
Zombie attack!!!BJLMy_oCUAEK5Ev.jpg:largetweet from @zee8698738062_40b107ea7b_z.jpg
cr. MBC

Guest lyna1430292075

Male idols voted Sulli to rank No. 2 on "Celebrities who you want to have a blind date with."

BJLA5s-CYAEjrya.jpg:large

Minho better take care of his girl. I'd do the same thing too if I were a guy lol :D:P
cr : KBNye

Guest ht01

sorry if already posted...just can't get enough of these two :x

TTBY press conference.

Sulli “minho oppa and i were in the same company, we used to be awkward to each other, but i’d like to call him often as we get close” minho’s response was different “i personally tried really hard for this, so i usually became the one who called her first, but she didn’t call me back, even for once, i was like ‘why this kid doesn’t even call me’ ”

sulli then said with laughter “i’m actually not kind of type who calls first”minho’s reaction when sulli said that her ideal type is kwanghee “i was secretly looking forward to this (t/n: he thought that sulli would choose him?), but i actually just feel okay about it”back then, i kinda doubted that sulli and i would do well at this,  regarding on the kissing scene. minho “at first, i was actually worried on how should i do the scene. although we both have become close, we still worried about the kissing scene”. he added “fortunately, the atmosphere at filming wasn't awkward as the scene was going on. sulli only had to undergo with the kiss while i was the one who did it, so then i thought ‘i will have to gain my confidence at this’. it was quite awkward and tense, out of 15 NGs of the kissing scene, sulli didn’t give any reaction to the kiss for about 10 times.” nonetheless, i felt so embarrassed, sulli was like ‘oppa, i’m relaxed now?’ “in the drama, my character is the one who’s harsh to sulli, at first it was difficult to do this kind of character, but i gradually got used to it. i’m so used that i became ‘harsh’ too to sulli when we are on a break/not filming. like “ya! gu jaehee! come here!”, rather than calling her sulli, i called her by jaehee or even her nickname in the drama “gujil gujil” “ah so dirty (gujil-gujil is dirty in english)”. she got shocked and snapped at me (laughs)”

credit to the owner.

@ravissant your welcome unnie <33 hahaha I rarely see your tweet on twitter, are you just stalking there? lol :))

@lyna HAHAHAHA this is not a joke, minho should be more careful now... xDD hahahahah

Guest pinkdreams

Sorry for the long delay - but chapter 6 is up on Fanfiction. net.The Fic is what happened after TTBY ended . Hope you enjoyyyyhttp://www.fanfiction.net/s/8585186/6/To-the-beautiful-you-fan-fiction

2350643E51547B6A05AC9B

@peach20kr unnie, could you translate it for us? this is sulleim fansite pic gift for sulli 20th birthday..
I'm so curious with what they wishes for our snow-jasmine princess.. :x :x

Guest ohmyminsul

I have no idea if this has been posted already but i find it cute. :D

cr:facebook
minsul-ness_zps7bae23d2.jpg
Where Minho leans closer to Sulli so that his head can be fitted in the picture. *spazz*

Guest shortcakes

I've been working for my first fanfiction... and here it is http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/438610/between-dream-faith-love-and-reality-heechul-jonghyun-krystal-minho-sulli-taemin-minsul I'm sorry if i can't update it often and maybe it would be a boring story... but I hope that you'll kindly look forward to it ^^
I'm rarely been in this forum nowadays... Thank you @nana4ever for reminding me and thank you for the comments. I really appreciate it!! ^^And thank you for @peach20kr unnie for the translations. and @zee @ravissant @lyna ect that have been posted Uri Minsul Photos and Videos, @mahogany and @pinkdreams and the other fanfiction. You are all daebak!! I learned so much from you all ^^

Guest shortcakes

zee said: @shortcakes hyyy there! haha urwel dear and welcome here, good luck for your 1st fanfic.. :x :x

Guest lyna1430292075

Sulli at 0:38. 

Anyway, it says that it was male idols who voted for those girls they want to have a blind date with right? Just my thought but what if minho was one of the idols who voted for sulli? uuuuuuuuu ~ haha call me biased but I believe he did!!!!!!!! LOL ~ :D :\"> :PPlus I saw his picture at 0:52 with other male idols. What did they say? What is his pic doing there??? :-?

Archived