• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

the photo of sulli saluting reminds me of Minho's photo posted on pg1835...is it just me or are they becoming more and more obvious.

Guest ohmyminsul

Since there's nothing much to post, i decided to write a simple drabble about Minsul. Feel free to criticize if you think my writing should be improved. ;)

Falling.
As in, free falling. The only source of light is her. She was still shining brightly that i had to squint my eyes. I can't see her face, yet i was reaching out, trying to grasp her wrist.
 I don't know her, yet it felt like without her, my world would drown in darkness.
''I'll catch you!''  The funny thing was, no words came out even though i was basically screaming my lungs out. She can't hear me, but before the deep depths of the never-ending world of darkness hits us, she mouthed the words to me,
'' I'm sorry,''

Cold sweat trickled down my nape and soaked into my shirt as i sat up on my bed.
Just who is this girl?

Yeap.. i guess it isn't much but i was originally inspired by 'dream girl' and 'nightmare' to write this. :) It has always seemed to me that Sulli is Minho's sunshine hahaha :D

Since there's nothing much to post, i decided to write a simple drabble about Minsul. Feel free to criticize if you think my writing should be improved. ;)

Falling.

As in, free falling. The only source of light is her. She was still shining brightly that i had to squint my eyes. I can't see her face, yet i was reaching out, trying to grasp her wrist.

I don't know her, yet it felt like without her, my world would drown in darkness.

''I'll catch you!''  The funny thing was, no words came out even though i was basically screaming my lungs out. She can't hear me, but before the deep depths of the never-ending world of darkness hits us, she mouthed the words to me,

'' I'm sorry,''

Cold sweat trickled down my nape and soaked into my shirt as i sat up on my bed.

Just who is this girl?

Yeap.. i guess it isn't much but i was originally inspired by 'dream girl' and 'nightmare' to write this. :) It has always seemed to me that Sulli is Minho's sunshine hahaha :D

you should seriously write a book :x

Love it..!!!

Guest lyna1430292075

So today I went shopping with my mom at the mall. And she was looking for like cosmetics stuff or something and she found this one product from korea. And then my mom asked something to the promoter and their conversation was so hilarrious I didnt expect it at all! Here it goes 
 Mom : "this is from korea?? So if I use this(the product), am I going to be pretty like sulli??" Promoter : "omg you know sulli?? Of course of course! You'll be prettier than her hehe" Mom : "okay then so after this will minho like me too?" (this part really cracked me up) Promoter : "ahh you know minho too? Yess yes dont worry he will like you just like he likes sulli!"  Mom : "of course. My daughter made me obsessed witht their drama" 
LOL i was laughing so hard and fangirling at the same time! I mean its so cool even the promoter knows minsul xD hahaha my mom is die hard minsul shipper for sure. And guess what? She ended up buying that product lmao. :))

Guest ohmyminsul

ht01 said:

ohmyminsul

wrote:

»

Since there's nothing much to post, i decided to write a simple drabble about Minsul. Feel free to criticize if you think my writing should be improved.

;)

<br />

<br />

<br />

Falling. <br />

As in, free falling. The only source of light is her. She was still shining brightly that i had to squint my eyes. I can't see her face, yet i was reaching out, trying to grasp her wrist.<br />

I don't know her, yet it felt like without her, my world would drown in darkness. <br />

''I'll catch you!''  The funny thing was, no words came out even though i was basically screaming my lungs out. She can't hear me, but before the deep depths of the never-ending world of darkness hits us, she mouthed the words to me,<br />

'' I'm sorry,'' <br />

<br />

Cold sweat trickled down my nape and soaked into my shirt as i sat up on my bed.<br />

Just who is this girl?<br />

<br />

Yeap.. i guess it isn't much but i was originally inspired by 'dream girl' and 'nightmare' to write this.

:)

It has always seemed to me that Sulli is Minho's sunshine hahaha

:D

<br />

<br />

you should seriously write a book

:x

Love it..!!!

Guest rahma_bio

peach20kr said:

Translation of Minho "thanks to" for The Misconception of Me album

99c845f3-10fa-40e4-b62f-04d35f081e02_zps

There was a series of very fearful and distressing things to begin with,

the more I unraveled it, the more it got tangled..

With lots of these incidents that happened to me, I've come to think "wasn't my worry getting bigger and bigger?" from a young age..

If a hole is punctured in that thought and someday I can look at myself through the crack,

I'll become much wiser myself, won't I? My current age is 23, I still lack in getting many things and expressing as well..

but because of you (with your help) and because of me(with my help), I hope you and I can get out of the pain and

have a much happier life.., as always with a thankful heart...

p.s: it can be not perfect translation coz some sentences are a little too abstract for translation

anyway, who is "you" here?..........."you" is another Minho himself?...

Guest ravissant

lyna said: So today I went shopping with my mom at the mall. And she was looking for like cosmetics stuff or something and she found this one product from korea. And then my mom asked something to the promoter and their conversation was so hilarrious I didnt expect it at all! Here it goes 
 Mom : "this is from korea?? So if I use this(the product), am I going to be pretty like sulli??" Promoter : "omg you know sulli?? Of course of course! You'll be prettier than her hehe" Mom : "okay then so after this will minho like me too?" (this part really cracked me up) Promoter : "ahh you know minho too? Yess yes dont worry he will like you just like he likes sulli!"  Mom : "of course. My daughter made me obsessed witht their drama" 
LOL i was laughing so hard and fangirling at the same time! I mean its so cool even the promoter knows minsul xD hahaha my mom is die hard minsul shipper for sure. And guess what? She ended up buying that product lmao. :))

Guest ravissant

This is all too overwhelming for me to see these gorgeous Minho pics & gifs.  I kept saying to myself..."SERIOUSLY MINHO?!?!?!" =P~ =P~ =P~Thanks Chingoos @bananali, @zee & @fizaz for posting them. 

guys, after umpteenth times watching TTBY, these are my findings on some of the cut scenes. 
i know it could be more :)
1) This is suppose to be in episode 6, Seung Ri encountered a "girl" in Gents :)
269664_639819986032142_1805692690_n.jpg
2) ep 14 - we only could see in scene where TJ holding JH hands while walking but not this one, where he looked at her and smile :x
942487_639819992698808_1956229490_n.jpg

3) in ep 16 - the one that we could see was only when JH massage TJ legs, this scene is either before or after that :)
577736_639819999365474_1987963792_n.jpg
thats all for now. maybe you guys could point out the rest where i might missed ;)
btw, i do hope they include those scenes in Japan DVD, and hopefully we could see that soon :)

Guest ohmyminsul

rahma_bio

wrote:

»

peach20kr said:<br />

Translation of Minho "thanks to" for The Misconception of Me album<br />

<br />

There was a series of very fearful and distressing things to begin with,<br />

the more I unraveled it, the more it got tangled..<br />

With lots of these incidents that happened to me, I've come to think "wasn't my worry getting bigger and bigger?" from a young age..<br />

If a hole is punctured in that thought and someday I can look at myself through the crack,<br />

I'll become much wiser myself, won't I? My current age is 23, I still lack in getting many things and expressing as well.. <br />

but because of you (with your help) and because of me(with my help), I hope you and I can get out of the pain and<br />

have a much happier life.., as always with a thankful heart...<br />

p.s: it can be not perfect translation coz some sentences are a little too abstract for translation <br />

anyway, who is "you" here?..........."you" is another Minho himself?...<br />

<br />

<br />

What's that mean??? I read this over and over again. I think it's feel sad. What's going on Minho? <br />

What the incident! Oh god! Im so curious about this. Is it related with someone who you like (Sulli)?<br />

Always take care each other Minsul.

WOW!! I know i have not been gone for long but it somehow feels like ages since I last posted and few updates has happened.

First: Amazing f(x) will be shown at MBC Music May 21 at 11pm. Same tv station and time as Shinee's wonderful day. :)

Second: Shinee has released Chapter 2 Misconceptions of Me. And though the concept was thought to be dark, scary or of the same category, the first song Why So serious was not scary at all. Nothing to be scared of since the OT4 (minus Jjjong) all looked happy, bright and well dressed (at least for me, since their clothes are less flashy and not too much colors than their Dream Girl concept).

If zombies looks like Minho then i should say ...

go_ahead_bite_me_vampire_teeth_lips_stic

Third: Shinee has released their mini me perfumes and although a few was sad that the girl winking with red head band is not Minho's but the ones with the princess crown, nothing to worry. Thanks to @peach20kr and @Timnat2010 who gave us the translations and Minsulnalysis. :-bd :x  For me what is important is that in reality Minho's princess and dream girl is what we all hope for and that is ..

tumblr_m39ais41HY1roz9dc.png

Fourth: Minho has released his gluten free pasta CF and HOLY GUACAMOLE!!!!! :x :x

tumblr_mm2ul4nvGg1qihji8o1_250.gif

Those popping veins KYAAAAAHHH!!!!! I don't eat anything sugar free much more with gluten free foods BUT if Minho will serve me food with anything free on it ... no matter how taste less it is i would surely say HMMMMM... YUMMY!!!

The gif above reminds me of this favorite pic of mine of Minho as Taejoon ..

20120830145820_1333.jpg

Fifth: I know it's late but Minho & Sulli both losing in the SKT CF polls still makes me smile ... coz even in losing Minsul together.  8-> :x :x

I miss Minsul being together again. And I am looking forward this coming August 11, 2013 during their Japan promo of TTBY DVD. If only going to Japan is that easy i would have booked a flight there then and there upon hearing the news. @mafet, i know you are buying that "expensive" TTBY DVD and I know that you will find a way to share Minsul moments we have not seen before in this thread. Can't wait for that time. Since Shinee is moving their JAT shows to August- December let us all pray that we see Minsul from the airport together, then of course at the promo event itself and whatever places they might be seen together again. ;) 8-> Let us all be good Minsul crewmates so we will receive our early Christmas present very soon. \:D/ :-bd :x

Guest cassandra19

Hello! I am new here in Soompi. I find the discussions interesting since I'm a fan of Sulli and Minho after being partnered together in TTBY. I just love seeing them together, they really have a strong connection. I will try my best to post and join the discussions as well. Thank you. MinSul fighting!

Updated list of Minsul crewmates around the world:

Philippines
beth0826biancalicupcassy_0508cmgw heidejenniline jmfranilablyness lianamafetmiracle13mslee1107 nize143 pandora460puppy8888shawolbabybananadanaannchoi0312shiningshinee22 joanapearl tenzeroninerouxlheen

Austriajhologs
RussiaDasha
UKteruteru_chanpattse
Bruneisyazieyzaidi.
Spainvyrmag 
Kazakstansali1508
Afghanistanzuhalhabibi
Perualejandragrande
Mexico@melissachoi1
*gujilgujil

p.s.
I know we have another one from Thailand, please PM me your name and DOB (optional).

Guest bemjerry13

counsel05

wrote:

»

Updated list of Minsul crewmates around the world:<br />

<br />

Philippinesbeth0826biancalicupcassy_0508cmgw heidejenniline jmfranilablyness lianamafetmiracle13mslee1107 nize143 pandora460puppy8888shawolbabybananadanaannchoi0312shiningshinee22 joanapearl tenzeroninerouxlheen<br />

charlenelola_b<br />

suelli4ever<br />

icequeen11<br />

<br />

<br />

ennovyhwang<br />

<br />

Malaysiaanne9779cahayachocwenz damorfizaz foxiscully lyananwr maizangelmonicachan nfarahanie nislatifnor haslindar hashimlindapeng shengng rosee70sarah_linatikah vhensccawonderstruck13 luckystars23yannajasniacksteenuruliffahnaz kyeoptaminsul suhadazainuddin jaysayminsuleena<br />

syahashim<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Indonesiaanggiecloedanish2108Judith09dyurikafinarahmaniaGi-yahybirdiamaleakamilafauziamenoteparkhyerinrahmaditamaharani T2Crazyzee zheisyameheartminsulzine01ssulminhochellaaa ermajulsDingDingDing333 Ajengwoo craziedayziedazzlingshockphyeqa25 keciltann<br />

agie<br />

minhosulli293912<br />

shortcakes<br />

<br />

<br />

devil269<br />

mayajeffra<br />

<br />

Singaporealexandralimatqh_knnbananali churosso03ellyne12 estherlim eva21pinkdreamsshirinsuyutitheboyfromthemoon 300lovetaregalgiezparklollipoploving<br />

USAalder282citychickeliravenfashion615JOANNEmariamocha21minsul4everravissantsabeluvstekatta yukino78cmshrty nana4ever<br />

minsulcouple<br />

<br />

CanadaaareesRoxyYEH<br />

Koreapeach20kr<br />

Indiapayel <br />

UAELj<br />

ItalyDolceNera_24<br />

Francehappychu<br />

GermanylittlejuneMeenzer99<br />

ArgentinaJesiica<br />

Hong KongTimnat2010<br />

Australiaminsullovebeauteous<br />

ht01<br />

ohmyminsul <br />

<br />

Chilenachoschauslilla42Karinaminsullalecita<br />

rainbowsun<br />

<br />

Thailandizingpkk90<br />

Vietnamlia2010nhatminh wendy2817lovelyrainy liyun194<br />

dieulinhviy<br />

jennyntran94<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Austriajhologs<br />

RussiaDasha<br />

UKteruteru_chanpattse<br />

Bruneisyazieyzaidi.<br />

Spainvyrmag <br />

Kazakstansali1508<br />

Afghanistanzuhalhabibi<br />

Perualejandragrande<br />

Mexico@melissachoi1<br />

*gujilgujil <br />

<br />

p.s.<br />

I know we have another one from Thailand, please PM me your name and DOB (optional).

Archived