[Drama 2012/13] Cheer Up, Mr. Kim! 힘내요 미스터 김! KBSW re-broadcast starting April 7th, 2015

hkana

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lor one of taepyung's son was in the drama special last nite'just around the corner'
i watch it and i was like hmm this student (dongha) looks familiardidnt realise it was one of wannie's sonskekekei like him he's cuteand he is quite adorable in acting too

one more day before the airingi am so excited:P

So many pictures in the preview, thanks @semi-fly !  I can't download the torrents so I haven't watched it,  if anybody has, please kindly share your review :)
There were some news but all in Korean, it's hard to understand from google translate :
 http://www.tvreport.co.kr/cindex.php?c=news&m=newsview&idx=277825
(I think it said the competition from other dramas and a little review etc)
http://stoo.asiae.co.kr/news/stview.htm?idxno=2012110521250989010 , with pic :
2012110521250989010_1.jpg
also with pic : http://stoo.asiae.co.kr/news/stview.htm?idxno=2012110521100893249
2012110521100893249_1.jpg

Guest lenakeem

cannnnt wait to be back from my class to support my bias of 11 years!
cant believe im gonna be able to watch him every day for ~60 days, dream come true.
dongwan hwaiting!

Guest lenakeem

Just watched the first episode, and i already fell in love with wannie's chareacter, such a nice, witty, cute guy, just like him!
def gonna try and watch it consistently, ive never commited to a daily drama before, so we'll see how this goes :P

Guest jjsweeter0211

[Ratings: Mon, 11.05.12] ‘Mr. Kim’ Smiles, ‘The King of Dramas’ Makes Sad Debut

2012-11-06 09:48  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hongh

This week marks a whole new round of dramas, starting off with KBS’ daily drama, Cheer Up, Mr. Kim!, which made a splashing debut with 23.6 percent ratings. 

Viewers approved of the story of a man, who takes four unrelated children under his wing, and applauded the optimistic performance of Shinhwa’s Kim Dong Wan, who is returning to primetime dramas for the first time since 2007. 

Meanwhile, SBS’ The King of Dramas made its debut as well with its first episode being quick and to the plot. However, more viewers were inclined to watch MBC’s Horse Doctor and KBS’ Ohlala Couple, which both surpassed the 10 percent range. 

Everything is still up in the air for The King of Dramas, as Super Junior’s Choi Siwon has yet to make an appearance. 

If there are any dramas or shows you would like us to include, let us know below!

75883420.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

Monday, November 5, 2012

Dramas

1. KBS Cheer Up, Mr. Kim! 23.6 percent

2. MBC Horse Doctor 14.7 percent

3. KBS Ohlala Couple 11.5 percent

4. SBS The King of Dramas 6.5 percent

Variety/Sitcoms

1. KBS Hello 9.6 percent

2. KBS Shut Up Family 7.2 percent

3. SBS Healing Camp 7.1 percent

4. MBC What is Mom 6.2 percent

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research

Photo Credit: KBS

awww.... just finished ep 2. i think i will like this daily drama - it seems like a heartwarming family type drama.

AND it's good to see Yun Joon Suk again! I missed him! Loved his acting in Brilliant Legacy. Excited to find out what's his background story in the drama!

yayyyyyyyy! daily intake of dong wan-nie goodness!

Archived