[Drama 2012/13] Cheer Up, Mr. Kim! 힘내요 미스터 김! KBSW re-broadcast starting April 7th, 2015

hkana

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Animeuver

hkana said: Is Taepyung starting to like Wookyung?  ^^
Uncle ajusshi helped taking care of Heerae when she's very young, he's very kind.  Did he met Taepyung by accident and took him in?
Btw the birth father of Taepyung said they lost the baby when her wife was pregnant, they were not talking about Taepyung, weren’t they? And they said (spoiler) Gunwook was adopted ?

Guest SonicBoots

The kid playing Joo Sung is great at his job; he is SO ANNOYING, I just want to box his ears. Kudos to Tae-pyung for knowing how to handle him; it really sells just how good he is at being a dad. Every time JS WANTS him to be mad, he just undercuts him with a perfect dry comment that makes him crazy, heh. Joo Sung seems like the kind of kid who hasn't been taken care of enough--not just not cared for, but not scolded and fed and comforted. WooKyung's instinct is to be tough with him, but she feels too sorry for him to do it properly...whereas TaePyung has been in his shoes, and frankly handled it better, lol. 
I love the kids. They are a mess, but you can tell how much they love their appa/samchon. 

Guest younglala

i love the kids too each have different personality caring cheolryeong who is trying to help,hot tempered heerae who is a bit bossy,cute sungah who like to shower papa taepyung with her love and troublemaker joosung(i wonder how he will join the family later)...

ah taepyung she told u not to touch her bras..look what happened U-U..cant wait for next episode.

Gunwook was adopted so it makes Taepyung the only heir rite? That's why the lady tries so hard to make him far away from his dad.

I also like the kids here and their relationship with taepyung. But got a bit annoyed with heerae's real mom.

Hmm, do you think Heerae's mom will somehow get herself connected to Gunwook's family? I'm basing this off of the 1 poster of all the characters under 1 roof. In the room with Gunwook and family, there is a female who looks similar to Heerae's mom standing by the door.

just one more week before this drama take over my lifefor nowi manage to resist and didnt watch any from the drama aside from a few gifskekekethough have to admit the only reason why i didnt watch from sfsubs is because their vid is from dailymotionand my internet is sucky when it comes to dailymotionhahaha
fighting kim taepyung!

Animeuver said: hkana said: Is Taepyung starting to like Wookyung?  ^^
Uncle ajusshi helped taking care of Heerae when she's very young, he's very kind.  Did he met Taepyung by accident and took him in?
Btw the birth father of Taepyung said they lost the baby when her wife was pregnant, they were not talking about Taepyung, weren’t they? And they said (spoiler) Gunwook was adopted ?

[12.11.25] Dongwan’s Naver blog: 2012 (main page updated)

The packed lunch that was sent to the set, we ate it well.
All my co-stars and the staff ate deliciously and were thankful~

Since I’ve started living alone, the sofa and the speaker will fill up the empty space.

Also, because of the clothes you sent, I will again last without going shopping this year.ㅋ

The three boxes of hats, I also received them well.  Although I sensed that you were slightly angry…ㅎ

Even though I have temporarily quit coffee, the portable expresso machine looks fun, so I have to try it once~

Also, because of the end-of-the-year dinner show tickets, I’m able to be a good son~

Besides all that, thank you for the great books and letters.

I will use and cherish them all~!

Thanks!

A very heart-warming drama.  Dong-wan is doing great playing his role and I love the children too especially Song-Ah. Right now I get frustrated at the trouble maker Joo-Sung but I'm sure he'll come to his senses. I do find  him being a little remorseful after he indirectly caused Tae-Pyung's dismissal.  Look forward to him joining the family ;;)

i wish i could join in with the discussionbut since i havent watch any ep yeti cant say anythingi dont even recognize any of the character's name yet aside from taepyunghahaha
but come next week when the show started airing hereimma spam this threadwith my feeling on daily basishahaha

@chubby^green^ : you're so patient :) I'm watching it unsubbed and making guesses and then almost all of them are wrong hahaha...  :))
Taepyung's face when he was discovered by Wookyung's father, ooooohhhhhhhh... poor him, he's so shocked.
Gunwook's family is scary, don't you think?  looks like they don't trust each other and hate each other, especially the husband and wife? yet they are living like that together every day... 
Wonder what the people who usually watch the daily drama  would have thought about Mr. Kim dancing in his red underwear? hahaha...  
I think I have a soft spot for Chulryong.  Joosung I think will quarrel a lot with Heerae, hehehe...  
and oh waiting for a full OST 
:x

Archived