[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Sure many could like different Quotes and I am the same but I loved sooooo much 2 words by Oh Soo ,, First here when he said MOLAH >> I do not know ,, I just like his way sooo much that I felt as he really did not know 

379329_612279928797696_491604767_n.jpg

Other one here when he said ANDY ! >> I can not .. OMG love it 

17084_610364128989276_392327164_n.jpg

:x 8->

Guest ginachan

OMG ! Yoo Gun is going to be SHG's high school sweetheart?!! This drama just keeps getting better...this cast is full of gorgeous people :D ....can't wait till tom!!

Guest ginachan

putriN said:

we can trust writer noh in giving us a happy ending [-O<

omg another eye-candy to the list..... 

Yoo Gun "That Winter" cameo appearance....... "SongHyeKyo's First Love"

tw130220a_zps9ee23796.jpg

Source : TV Daily 

tw130220b_zps3200d046.jpg

Source : sbs.co.kr

Yoo Gun as "Jung Woo", Song Hye Kyo's high school sweetheart   ;;)

Hello to all the funny,lovable TWTWB fanatics!!I'm so glad to have found this forum :)) I can empathize w/ you guys,bec.I also feel the same w/ this drama.I am just ecstatic that SHK and JIS are back!!SHK was the reason I got hooked to K drama (FH ).I have a feeling this would be my next favorite, if not my most fav.!!
Thank you all, for the wonderful gifs,pictures,updates,insights and recaps.They are aptly named "O2 Couple",bec. they have given back life and excitement to all K drama lovers like me.Haven't watched kdrama in a long time:(Now, I have been glued to my computer,can't even cook meals  for my family.They will just have to be satisfied w/ TV dinners!!At least I'm home:)

class="post-title"Jo In Sung impresses viewers even with the acting of his hands News, Korean Drama February 18, 2013 1 Comment

20130216_1360969524_86502000_1.jpg

In addition to acting with his eyes, Jo In Sung once again impresses viewers with amazing acting of his hands.

The actor currently appears in SBS’s Wednesday-Thursday series That Winter, the Wind Blows (written by Noh Hee Kyung, directed by Kim Kyu Tae) and plays the character Oh Soo, a professional poker gambler who offers to become a brother for Oh Young (played by Song Hye Kyo).

In the February 14’s airing of the series, Jo adds more life to his character with meticulous work with his hands. Oh Soo may appear cold outwardly, but it is to defend himself from his hurt inside.

Particularly, Jo successfully delivers the character’s seriousness as he deeply ponders between the path of life and death, eagerness as he struggles to stay alive, and cleverness as he tries hard to become Oh Young’s real brother. He carries out many different colors fluently.

Moreover, the actor also expresses a subtle feeling he has for Oh Young with the acting of his hands and completes a heart-aching scene. It motivates viewers to be more engaged in the series.

That Winter, the Wind Blows is composed of 16 series in total and is about Oh Soo who was abandoned by his parents in his early childhood, failed his first love, and used to live a meaningless life and Oh Young whose parents are divorced, brother is lost, and life has been hard after a sudden loss of her eyesight finding hope and true meaning of love in their cold, lonely lives.

20130216_1360969552_92623700_1.jpg

Pink’s Eunji becomes a lovely florist girl in ‘Wind Blows In Winter’
صورة: ‏‎A Pink’s Eunji becomes a lovely florist girl in ‘Wind Blows In Winter’  A Pink’s Jung Eunji has captivated the viewers with her charming character.  The production team of SBS TV’s new drama series ‘Wind Blows In Winter’ revealed photos of Eunji, who is casting as Moon Hee Sun. The still cuts showed the actress with a cartload of flowers, appearing in a bright smile that shines brighter than the flowers that she hold.  Moon Hee Sun is a lovely and lively girl who gets loved by two guys, Oh Soo (Cho In Sung) and Jin Sung (Kim Bum). In the following episodes, her character’s another side will be revealed who is a student dreaming to become a professional florist.  © DKpopNews‎‏

A Pink’s Jung Eunji has captivated the viewers with her charming character.

The production team of SBS TV’s new drama series ‘Wind Blows In Winter’ revealed photos of Eunji, who is casting as Moon Hee Sun. The still cuts showed the actress with a cartload of flowers, appearing in a bright smile that shines brighter than the flowers that she hold.

Moon Hee Sun is a lovely and lively girl who gets loved by two guys, Oh Soo (Cho In Sung) and Jin Sung (Kim Bum). In the following episodes, her character’s another side will be revealed who is a student dreaming to become a professional florist.

© DKpopNew

Guest jjsweeter0211

Gummy to Release New Single ‘Snowflake’ for ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows

2013-02-20 15:53  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

Lending her voice to yet another drama, Gummy will be singing for SBS’ That Winter, The Wind Blows.

54008534.jpg

On February 21, YG Entertainment’s official blog posted up a poster of Gummy, announcing her new single titled Snowflake, which is scheduled for a February 27 release. 

The song will be used in the drama to add to strange budding romance between Zo In Sung and Song Hye Gyo.Snowflake was produced by Choi Kap Won, who previously made Baek Ji Young’s Don’t Forget Me for Iris

The song will be playing in the drama, starting February 20. 

Photo Credit: YG Entertainment, SBS 

^^ ahh look whos here!!! welcome Beth....aha join in the party!!  <:-P

SCs of our Beautiful Oxygen couple from the 4th ep preview....  :x

vlcsnap2013022011h50m01.jpgvlcsnap2013022011h50m34.jpg

vlcsnap2013022011h51m07.jpgvlcsnap2013022011h51m14.jpg

vlcsnap2013022011h50m51.jpg

And this blog entry is exclusively about our adorable Kim bum-Eun Ji couple  :x

http://koalasplayground.com/tag/that-winter-the-wind-blows/

vlcsnap2013022012h22m40.jpg

Both YG and SM in that Winter WOW  =D>

Winter is my favorite season , and like anything related to it but I do not like how they keep choosing almost same names for the OST!
like Snow flower and Ice flower >>  as long as I know It has been used for I am sorry I love you , IU n K Yuna kiss n cry , and recently Aliee for Queen of Ambition drama !! 

Love baek ji young 4 Iris.. N other of her song 2 .. First I kind a hope she can join in d OST but Gummy is a match hope can be good..The one is had an awesome lyrics.. Potrays the drama so well.. @meg.. Me 2 it's been along time 4 me 2 saw kdrama either.. So I really hope this 1 gonna give me happy end because if nottttt.. :-S ..

meaghanp

said:

The fact that everyone doesn't care that they are 'brother/sister' and wants lovey dovey scenes just shows how much chemistry these two have! Just wait until their first kiss scene, we are all going to die. Also maybe them kissing is the way to fix her blindness.....okay one too many Disney movies.

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"Gummy announces release date + teaser image for her new OST song, “Snow Flower”GUMMY_4354_4462_4523_4353_4457_4542__DS_

After rousing excitement with news of her return to the music scene,veteran singer Gummy unveiled a teaser image ahead of the release of her song “Snow Flower for the SBS drama ‘Wind Blows in Winter‘s OST.

As mentioned before, the talented soloist has announced that the first release for her return will be the OST for the popular drama starring Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung.

Having left fans hanging previously, Gummy also unveiled the date of release for the track as well as a teaser image, becoming a “snow flower” herself, dressed in white and adorned with braids that are reminiscent of the intricacies of a snow flower.

The song, which is the work of producers Choi Kab Won and and Kim Sae Jin PJ, will be released on the 27th!

cr: akp

-----

can't wait to hear the song in today's episode! i'm so excited ^__________^ i already know it's going to be a beautiful song, now i just need to see the beautiful scene that it'll be used for ;)

@cathyishvip.. Me 2, I think this "yoo" guy is be a bless if his character is 2 make him jealouse n do a funny things aka kdrama since d fiance is 2 cold n seems has no interesting in her so his have no reason 2 be jealouse.. N yes I really hope she gain her eyesight back n happy ending 2 4 d sake of selling this 2 other country coz mine is very demandings of a happyend one