[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

tumblr_m3fi6nBhqb1rup9l8o1_500.gif

Just dropping by because it has been my routine........
icecreamtherapy.gif

Now, Wednesdays isn't that fun anymore.... 
I bet the same goes for my Thursdays... 
foetalposition.gif

Why does a drama have to end???? Can't it run forever???
rarityheaddesk.gif

I'll be lurking around in here until the end year awards..keke

EDIT: Auw sorry for topping a page with abunch of nonsense..keke

Guest magnolia

Just drop by to share some pics... :)
What is this? Another parody of "That Winter..." The guy in beanie is not Kim Kyu Tae kamdoknim, right? The beanie and jacket looks similar. Or were they make parody of the whole crews?  ;)
sq42Xp0.jpgcredit to https://twitter.com/youngjin60
And Oh soo and oh young cookies...5GM0FPD.jpg
credit to http://me2day.net/thedalda
Two "Soo" 1SvBVYV.jpg
credit to newnyoung@naver

Guest dandelion606

magnolia said: Just drop by to share some pics... :)
What is this? Another parody of "That Winter..." The guy in beanie is not Kim Kyu Tae kamdoknim, right? The beanie and jacket looks similar. Or were they make parody of the whole crews?  ;)
sq42Xp0.jpg
credit to https://twitter.com/youngjin60
And Oh soo and oh young cookies...5GM0FPD.jpg
credit to http://me2day.net/thedalda

Last week.. this time.. windblowers makes our own intrepretation about the ending.. and today.. windblowers end up sad :(( no more live recap, scene recap.. i miss those moment .. waiting for our lovely recappers post something.. read a single words of others thought about the scenes.. :(( sorry.. but i think i need fake oppa here .. :(( :( :o3 :((

Read somewhere that from one of JIS's interviews, he mentioned something like on 4/4 when he called writer noh, he mentioned about adding more episodes to TWTWB. Not sure if that is really the case. Anyone read about this?

Wish writer noh had listened if true. Should have added 20 more episodes on JIS and SHK! We'll be stargazing all night long and will see stars wherever we go.......They should have continued filming till Autumn and Summer. Then we have a complete cycle of JIS and SHK and won't feel so frustrated. :)

Why do I feel so cheated without TWTWB and without BTS of our 2 leads? Maybe....there's no BTS on them? 

:(( :((

Guest sunshine4ever

Guys, so it's my break, but TWTWB is no longer aired. *sobs*

Music Video by inspring72 (this video is sad.)

And here is a MV  of Insung & Hyekyo. Sorry if it was posted before.

credit to vitriana

Guest modern_mum

ahhh routine to drop by...

till now still dunno what to watch..

still cuden get enuf of O2...

TWTWB withdrawal syndrome !!!

Oh Soo's narration in Episode 1:

Everyone wants to find a reason to live.
So in order to find that reason to live,
some risk it all in a fleeting love
others risk it in a moment of passion.
Either way, it's all the same. 
All this will come to pass.
In this world where people 
are all looking for a reason to live,
so I also try to look for a reason to live
in this dirty and lousy life.
I've lived my whole life thinking that
I only have myself to depend on.
Will there really be a moment of such enlightenment?
Then should we start now? 
I have nothing more to lose.
So what's the harm in trusting something 
that could be just another lie?
Perhaps living that way 
could be more interesting.

*Since Wednesday became so empty, I decided that I want to be on that ride again. I am watching TWTWB for the second time. Maybe by doing this I'll understand more about the stories of everyone and how it relates to mine. :)

Hi windblowers! I miss everyone here! ;)

P.S. if you think i need to put the above narration in a spoiler tag, please message me. thank you. 

Guest crazywindblower

i miss the O2 couple! watching TWTB episodes instead, forwarding to the sweet and crying scenes of OY and OS..they are the best OTP i have ever watched! such an amazing chemistry between JIS and SHK! :x :D they look so freakin' awesome and beautiful together! they are the perfect match! a match made from heaven! :x :D;) ^:)^ O:-)

Guest marshmelliey

anybody have any idea, when our cotton candy queen go to china? and when our mr.long legs return to korea?

Guest ziimblu

That moment, the wind blows ....leading me to this thread. Oh how I missed this thread. And oh, how I miss you all too. I hope all is well with all of you >:D<

jl08 said:

Read somewhere that from one of JIS's interviews, he mentioned something like on 4/4 when he called writer noh, he mentioned about adding more episodes to TWTWB. Not sure if that is really the case. Anyone read about this?

Wish writer noh had listened if true. Should have added 20 more episodes on JIS and SHK! We'll be stargazing all night long and will see stars wherever we go.......They should have continued filming till Autumn and Summer. Then we have a complete cycle of JIS and SHK and won't feel so frustrated. :)

Why do I feel so cheated without TWTWB and without BTS of our 2 leads? Maybe....there's no BTS on them? 

hclover96 said:
jl08 said:

Guest shey428

Where is JIS oppa?

I miss him.. I miss them both!!! Wednesdays and thursdays will never be the same w/o them. :'(

They are really good in hiding.

Can somebody tell us when is the vacation in Cebu?