[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest sunshine4ever

@chrissy96, are you going to the watching the finale with us? I hope so because I'd love to read your recap. :)

I feel nervous, everyone, but so excited especially pictures of the cast!!! Love the pics!
class="content-title" A Pink’s Jung Eunji Considers Herself Lucky to Have Partnered with Kim Bum crystalcove April 3, 2013

xkpw5t.jpg

On the morning of the finale of “That Winter, the Wind Blows,” A Pink’s Jung Eunji discussed what it was like to act with Kim Bum.

In the April 3 episode of SBS’ morning talk show, “Good Morning,” Jung Eunji said in an interview, “Because Kim Bum treated me as nicely as an older brother would, I enjoyed filming.” Bringing laughter to interview set, she added, “I felt like a won a prize to have acted with Kim Bum. As a woman, I am very happy.”

Also included in the episode was a clip of fellow actor veteran Kim Tae Woo, who played the villain Jo Moo Chul, praising Jung Eunji’s acting, saying, “[The character of Moon Hee Sun] was able to be a villainous but lovable character because Eunji was able to express the role well.”

The final episode of “That Winter, the Wind Blows” airs tonight, April 3. Hopefully, we can see Jung Eunji again in a new drama soon.

Source

Guest ziimblu

Are we all complete now? Everybody present?
If anyone is absent, let us go on a rescue mission...Send out the ambulance or police mobile team to  bring our absent windblower to the nearest laptop so she/he can join :-)  
Oh, omo, before we get carried away, either by tears or suffocation (from kiss, if happy ending),  let me thank you all...it has been an HONOR to be a part of this forum...
From the bottom of my heart, I will think of you, of this forum, each time I hear glass bell chime
And so sorry, my posts have no picture or photos, or other fan art...Just the same,  I wish I did my best to be a worthy part of this wonderful TWTWB soompi family! 

chrissy96 said: Helloooo Windblowers(? Is that the fandom name?)IT'S ME, CHRISSY! HOW YA'LL BEEN?
I'm going to live recap this last episode of this wonderful drama tonight and I cannot wait.
For those of you who don't know me, prepare to be mindblown by my speed and accuracy in translations!(Hehehehe jk jk But I promise, it's going to be good.) 
ALSO: Question... Do you guys want spoiler tags, or no?
See ya in 1 hour and 30 minutes!! x)

Guest OreoVampire

Wind Blowers! ... fastened your seat belt...final thypoon is about to blow! we are not going to responsible for any face offfff  8-X  8-X   or what everrrrrr ahhh due to hard wind blowinggggg onnn yourrr faaaaaceee aaahhh :)] :)] ... Youngieee ahhh hold on tight aaahhhh!! Super Oppa Soo is coming to save Younggiii aaahh !! love conquers all ! \m/

*Sorry all teachers, I know you do teach good grammar and essay composition in this school ^:)^ ^:)^ ..but toniteee iss Youngiieee aahhh :x :-* :-* :-* :-* ... yaaahhh  ;) ;) ;)

superohsoo.gif

Guest ziimblu

Once more with feelings, 
**** GROUP HUG everyone!!!!*****
 Awwww, I am so tense, I can't let go of the hug =((

Guest park_shindae

wow wang biseo ran away from youngie to become the fierce dragon tatoo lady of the temple of shoo. kekeke. oh soo, you better be aware, she will strike at your back, using the hitenmitsurugi, nine heads of the dragon technique.

Guest yellowumbrella

park_shindae said: wow wang biseo ran away from youngie to become the fierce dragon tatoo lady of the temple of shoo. kekeke. oh soo, you better be aware, she will strike at your back, using the hitenmitsurugi, nine heads of the dragon technique.

Guest Aigayafu

Anyone else feel like you have your heart stuck in your throat? I started this drama without expectations of a HE. But now I just can't help myself >.< 

Guest sunshine4ever

@chrissy96, yay!!! So you will live recap this with us. I can't wait now. I better go and get ready so I can be ready to watch this drama. Gosh, train of reaction is about to occur after this. Coffee making, waffle making, and showering now. See you guys soon. If I don't make it soon, I'll still be here.

Thanks to all of you I got a l-o-l moment waking up already!

yellowumbrella said:

cassie6002 said:

yellowumbrella said:

Can we guys trend #TWTWB tonight on Twitter? :))))I'm in!!  B-) Let's Go. I'm going to use hashtag #TWTWB together with my live tweets and spazzes. :bz

u doing  live tweets ?? awesome... whats ur nick ?

i'm already in twitter @yelloumbrella and @cassie6002. my name there is Nadzsz. how about you guys? ;-)