[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest smokegetsinyoureyes

Did not watch the livestream, just followed the wonderful recaps here.

Good News: SW is out of the house!!! =D>
Bad News: OS left as well.  :((

Thanks for the recaps guys!!!
I cried when OS left the money behind! ~~>_<~~
and at the end when OS and OY misses each other!? KYAAAAAAAAAAAA~!
And I saw A bed scene in the preview but I thought that it was just a flashback!?
ANYWAYZ, can't wait!!!!!

Guest kikay14

OMG, even though I hardly understand the dialogues, this is a HEARTBREAKING episode!  Just by looking at their facial reactions and emotions, I cried a bucket of tears!

Guest sunshine4ever

Tomorrow will be a good and big day. *sobs* Episode 15 is going to be so good I can see....but then I'm just afraid that Soo will get into trouble or something.

8xtyd3.jpg
^Lawyer Jang looks like her dad so much. I wonder if Young ever had this moment with her dad while he was still alive. She looks like a little kid here with her daddy. He is holding her hand like I wanted Soo to hold Young's hand. Love this scene so much.

I wish this drama wouldn't be 16 episodes, so we can have some gap in between for Young and Soo to miss each other. I feel bad for Young. Suddenly two people are out of her life...especially Soo...*sobs* I wonder if she knows that Soo didn't take her money?

246989l.jpg
4tnhci.jpg
34o4kky.jpg
op4mtd.jpg

j0j0l3 said: @ZarraJae and @Forevergirl , and else who's doing live recap today, Thank you... *bow*
I pray you'll get rewards, you can choose your reward...
1. A 5 stars holiday in desert island with Boss Kim,
2. Going to spa with the future PL group chairman, aka Youngie's Fiancee
3. Kisses and pecks from first and 2nd male leads in drama, JIS and Kim Bum...
Choose wisely please...

OMG. 150 people are online in this forum
ep 15 preview

Edit:
engsub by softy (also posted by sunshine4ever in page 406)

jang tells young: oh soo left the money and went. he must really like you

young says she wants to push back the day of going to the hospital by one day

Kim tells JS: at that time Oh soo said to leave you out and go

HS tells JS: this is really the last time. JS: dont say anything to me

MC’s buddy says Oh soo doesnt know your heart hyungnim -that you went this far to protect them

Mira tells Young: I saw Oh soo oppa and it seemed like he was staring at you

Soo is holding Young in bed and asks why are all fairytales sad.  she is crying alone in the next scene on that same bed so she may have imagined him

wang: Young – did something happen to you

soo cries and it’s hard to understand him – something about how it would have been better to deceive

Guest bibidep

@Tessieroo:  Don't worry, we will have the scene both of them in BED right at the beginning of the episode 15 hahahah.  They miss each other so much right now, they can't wait to see each other.  I can't wait to see them together too.   

This episode is a lot of O2's couple scenes and they all touching when OS and OY speak.  I cried when OY said she loved OS and OS so touch and had tears on his eyes than leave the suitcase of money on the seat and leave.  Wow OS acted so good in that scene.  And also the last scene when OS miss OY so much that even I can feel his desperate want to see OY, it break my heart to see them like that.