[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest elfanadida

waiting this drama so badly ....
OMG the genre is melodrama? why all winter season is melodrama :( i think enough for I MISS YOU .. and now
wind blow the winter and Queen of ambitions...
i'm looking forward for this drama.... :-)

so nice to hear viki will b available to us viewer...even though their sub is not high quality like DF..they r lightening fast..... n DF just haf wayyyy too much ad. but their sub is just worthy!!!! i love the photo shoot...jis shg kb ej look really goid...esp jis n shg is rocking in black...n i love tht red lipstick in shg....i m glad sbs is promoting so well for this drama... cant wait for press conf. n feb to come fast....

sunshine4ever said:
Viki

http://www.viki.com/channels/10519-that-winter-the-wind-blows

If you are watching this drama with English subs, you can check out Viki and see if the pictures show up for you. If it is then more likely you can view it with English subs once the drama airs because Viki is also available through regions, so if you don't see any pictures to the video then you can't view the video and/or subs. Viki's apps are also available on smartphones/tablets/ipads/iphones.

Guest sunshine4ever

@twtwb, I'm sorry to reply late. I meant if you can actually click on the video and can view the video then it is licensed in your region. Some dramas on Viki don't work for me because I came from US and sometimes not all dramas are licensed for the America. Does the picture on the video work for you? I hope it is because I hope you can watch the drama with us, too!

Guest hapha8714

does anyone know what's the name of the instrumental played in TEASER 2? the piano one? can anyone provide info please?

or is it their ost?

Couple more weeks before airing..., couldn't wait.  Normally, I don't care about rating but for this drama I really hope it pulls off nicely with that heavy competition, and Level 7 has already aired and taking lead and Iris 2 to be air on the same date. Really2 hope that Korean people will share some love for this drama. JIS, SHG, KB.....AZA...AZA..FIGHTING !!!.

Guest vivaciousvixen

^ I share the same sentiments. Considering that it's got tough competition, I'm kinda worried, but I'd like to remain optimistic. I believe melos are quite a hit and I'm sure our charismatic A-list leads will get the ball rolling. :D

Guest PinkNinjaStar

twtwb said: sunshine4ever said:
Viki

http://www.viki.com/channels/10519-that-winter-the-wind-blows

If you are watching this drama with English subs, you can check out Viki and see if the pictures show up for you. If it is then more likely you can view it with English subs once the drama airs because Viki is also available through regions, so if you don't see any pictures to the video then you can't view the video and/or subs. Viki's apps are also available on smartphones/tablets/ipads/iphones.

Seo Hyo Rim will make a special appearance in the upcoming SBS drama “That Winter, The Wind Blows.“
seohyorim_zps0cd32c67.jpg
Seo Hyo Rim will appear in the drama as a top actress who possesses a fatal charm. The actress plays the character Jin So Ra, who is the g...irlfriend of Oh Soo (Jo In Sung). Jin So Ra puts Oh Soo, who lives a meaningless life, in danger as a result of loving him so much.
Jin So Ra is a character that holds the key to all of the interlinking situations in the drama. She doesn’t show much emotion and has a cold exterior. However, she seems to have many different personalities and is totally obsessed with Oh Soo.
In the revealed photo, Seo Hyo Rim transformed into an elegant actress wearing a simple black top, blue fur coat and an eye catching necklace. Her sad eyes shows the pain of Jin So Ra’s love.
This drama is a reunion between Seo Hyo Rim and screenwriter Noh Hee Kyung, as they previously got together in the drama, “The World That They Live In.”
Seo Hyo Rim said, “I share a special relationship with screenwriter Noh Hee Kyung. It’s just a special appearance, but the character is a very charming character with intense impact on the storyline. I was able to participate in the drama because of her. I will play the lonely character So Ra who puts Oh Soo, whom she really loves, in dangerous situations. I was attracted to the character after understanding her pain and obsession with love. It is my first time returning to screen in a year. I will do my best.” credit : soompi

Guest PinkNinjaStar

@twtwb- It is still too early to tell if they will only have it in America. They are still negotiating on getting the license to other regions. So let's be hopeful. I'll keep you posted on the licensing update.   :)

Guest Trina987

PinkNinjaStar said: @twtwb- It is still too early to tell if they will only have it in America. They are still negotiating on getting the license to other regions. So let's be hopeful. I'll keep you posted on the licensing update.   :)