[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

wow.....i just watched the second teaser...man i m feeling it...u guys r right...these 2 does haf great chemistry together....i just want this drama to come fast....after watching imy, i m in for another emotional drama...is TWTWB a melodrama??? is the press conf. over for this drama???i know its going up against Iris 2 n i saw somewhr they had their PC. @utkim i love those pixs.....

I'm really excited after I watched 2nd teaser...This drama is one that I anticipated in 2013, after I watched writer Noh last project "Padam Padam", I believe this drama will turn into a good drama with something that we can learn to :)...while I'm waiting maybe I must watch other writer Noh drama : World Within and Goodbye Solo hehee
Can't resist making some gif from 2nd teaser :x

161aj3m.gif2wdbkgk.gif2zrhk03.gif291pcmx.gif33os2sx.gif

OMO! I AM JUST SOOO IN LOVE WITH ALL THE COUPLES IN HERE. Going crazy over this drama and it's not even air yet. Anyway I don't know if this have been share here yet but this MV is made by my sister...hope you all enjoy :D

@Agie I wouldn't recommend you any of them, but Goodbye Solo seemed better than Worlds Within. That was the most frustrating drama I've ever watched all the way to the end. After that one I ended up disliking SHK and even Hyun Bin. I like dramas about making dramas, but that one at a point became sooo borring that I hardly finished it (it was a time when I had to finish my dramas). Anyway, you are warned!

Hannahmiriam said: @Agie I wouldn't recommend you any of them, but Goodbye Solo seemed better than Worlds Within. That was the most frustrating drama I've ever watched all the way to the end. After that one I ended up disliking SHK and even Hyun Bin. I like dramas about making dramas, but that one at a point became sooo borring that I hardly finished it (it was a time when I had to finish my dramas). Anyway, you are warned!

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi everyone,  just wanted to echo anyone that said that teaser 2 was awesome. I didn't get a chance to watch this morning, but watching it finally now and I loved it. I miss Insung's voice since I hadn't been watching him for years, so hearing it with such tenderness again in the preview makes me want to watch this drama ASAP, too. And the good thing is it's just a couple of weeks away. Yay! I can't wait for the press conference. I can already see the cast glowing. ^^ They look absolutely comfortable towards each other and seemed to get along well.

@sharealittle, I noticed that you seem to have only 1 post so far. Wow. Thank you so much for posting the preview for us. Hope to see more of you in this thread.

@Agie and @shaylaman, love your gifs. May I please use them for post 1?

@pangia, you've disappeared, but glad to see you here. Please tell your sis I love her music video. :) Thanks for sharing with us.

Guest vivaciousvixen

Agie said:
While watching the 2nd teaser, I can not help to notice the way cinematography of TWTWB has been shoot is almost the same like Padam Padam, maybe because it has the same director :)
Well at least for sure I could see beautiful scenery in this drama..