[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

"That Winter, The Wind Blows" Jo In Sung reveals one thing he is sorry to his ex-girlfriend who passed away.

157054_625086300850392_1172187894_n.jpg

In the 11th episode of the SBS drama "That Winter, The Wind Blows" that aired March 14, Oh Soo (Jo In Sung) begs Jo Moo Cheol's older sister to heal Oh Young (Song Hye Kyo).

Jo Moo Cheol (Kim Tae Woo) says, "As a payment for asking my sister to treat Oh Young, we'll pull up the date you were supposed to return $7.8 million by 5 days. So now, you have 24 days minus 5, 19 days left until you die. You think you'll be able to come up with that money in time? I bet on no. You're too occupied in useless things like this."

In the past, Jo Moo Cheol was in love with Hee Joo but lost her to Oh Soo. Jo Moo Cheol says, "Aren't you sorry for Hee Joo?"
Oh Soo answers, "I'm not sorry at all." Jo Moo Cheol asks, "Why aren't you sorry? If I were you, I would feel guilty about loving somebody else."

Oh Soo then says, "You might be that way. Since you've always been that way. One thing that I'm sorry about is the fact that I wasn't able to let her go comfortably when she died. That is the only excuse I can make for the lifestyle I've led."

Jo Moo Cheol asks, "You're not sorry for getting angry when she said she was pregnant?" and Oh Soo answers, "I was really sorry. But I know Hee Joo understands now. Hee Joo is always prepared to understand and forgive. We loved that about her. Don't make her into a selfish person like you."

© KDramaStars

Guest sunshine4ever

Dear all, thanks so much for all the updates. @freshspring, it's so awesome that you updated the video and also added Softy's translations. ^^ @khxy, thanks so much for generously updating us with the preview translation. <3

I laughed out loud so much reading BoA's news.
kikay14 said: I heart you @hartseeker  As much as I want to rejoice that we finally have a kiss (sorry if i'm bursting bubbles), part of me is saying that it isn't right. I think I need to see and understand OY's thoughts first before I welcome that kiss.  We must see it in episode 12.  Now i'm hating NHK for giving me sleepless nights and thinking over and over on what's she gonna do in this series.  I am clueless right now being familiar with the original drama. My fave episode so far is episode 7 and episode 10.  
But looking at the bright side, OS is free now.  He lets all his emotions/feelings be opened, he doesn't care now what will happen to him.  All he thinks about is OY's well being.  With that, I'm happy.

edit:  I can see the pattern now...episode 1-9 cliffhanger camera froze on OS' face whereas episode 9-10 in OY's, so I think the writer will start exploring what's on OY's thoughts, because she's been a poker face to me for the past 9 episodes.

That Winter, The Wind Blows" Song Hye Kyo starts to become jealous.

544348_625086754183680_2138950706_n.jpg

March 14, the 11th episode of the SBS drama "That Winter, The Wind Blows" featured Oh Young (Song Hye Kyo) hearing from Jin So Ra (Seo Hyo Rim) that she is Oh Soo's (Jo In Sung) girlfriend. Jin So Ra tells Oh Young, "I'm his girlfriend. I have something to discuss with you about him. Please meet me before you tell him anything."

The day Oh Yong receives the phone call from Jin So Ra, Oh Young stares at Oh Soo and feels very jealous. All this time, sleeping together on the same bed was natural to her. However, Oh Young felt different and gets on the floor to sleep.

The next day, Oh Soo asks, "Why did you sleep on the floor?" and Oh Young replies, "Just, the bed was uncomfortable. Let's sleep separately from now on." When Oh Young tells him that Lee Myung Ho (Kim Young Hoon) is picking her up, Oh Soo says, "I feel jealous."

Jin So Ra does not appear in front of Oh Young. On her way home with Lee Myung Ho, Oh Young says, "Is jealousy between siblings normal? I used to get jealous even when my mom and dad were so close. I'm just not sure."

However, it was sure that Oh Young was beginning to develop feelings for Oh Soo as a love interest and not just as a brother. This emotion was rooted from being jealous after receiving a phone call from Jin So Ra.

© KDramaStars , TWTWB FB

That Winter, The Wind Blows" Jo In Sung kisses Song Hye Kyo on the lips while she is asleep.
417719_625087064183649_495457445_n.jpg

March 14, the 11th episode of the SBS drama "That Winter, The Wind Blows" featured Oh Soo (Jo In Sung) kissing Oh Young (Song Hye Kyo).

Previously, Oh Young's brain tumor relapsed and went to the hospital. Jo Sun looked at the photographs of her brain and tells Oh Soo, "I've looked at these over twenty times before you got here. There's no hope for cases like these." After hearing the news, Oh Soo cries hysterically in the hallway of the hospital.

Oh Soo just stares at Oh Young while she sleeps. He knew how much he loves her and that the love is still growing. He slowly gets closer and kisses Oh Young on the lips. Right then, Oh Young opens her eyes.

The episode ends as soon as Oh Young wakes up and built up the anticipation for what is to come in the next episode. The preview of the next episode at the end showed Oh Young asking, "Why did you do that?" Oh Soo simply answers, "Because I love you."

© KDramaStars , TWTWB FB

I sometimes wish I don't have to sleep and just be in front of my notebook 24/7. Nothing makes me happier  :D Thank you everyone for all the insights, jokes, gif, mvs, videos (sad to say all of the bts of preview 12 posted here have been deleted by SBS, so I couldnt view them at all) etc. I love them all. 
Special mention to @hartofseeker (Page 289) for that beautifully written post. I had tears reading them especially the last part cos it reminded me very much of how I felt when I was looking after my cancer-stricken dad last year. He was at the final stage and had refused further treatments. Understanding his pain yet wanting him to live one more day, the desperation of my feelings then.... :-(  Reading your post reminded me of how I felt then and how OS feels touches me. Thank you.
Moving on, I think I must be suffering from PMS cos I rewatched Ep 11 with my heart in my throat and my eyes were wet from beginning to end. This episode touched me in many ways and the entire cast played their roles to perfection. I am beginning to think that there really is no villian in this drama (well, maybe except Sora. No matter how deep her love is, no excuse for putting someone else's life at stake). Even Kim has a heart :-D From JS, HS, MC, Noona, right down to HJ in fact, they are all portrayed as people who react to situations they are in and when viewed from their perspective, we see and view them differently than when we first saw them as. Kudos to Noh for the well-rounded and humanistic portrayal of these characters.
My thoughts on Ep 11 briefly:
1. The snowmen that Youngie made: Both times she made, both snowmen had long noses like Pinochio- She knows he lied to her and she forgives him because he regrets his past actions and she knows he cares for her.
2. Noona abandoning her parents and family for a better life - central theme of My Daughter Seo Young. That's a sin and how can she redeem herself ? Yes! -  by saving Youngie, even if there's no hope at all BUT we all saw that short scene where she was studying the images on the computer again, right? Fingers crossed [-O<
3. Things OY want to do when she regains her sight:i.  Youngie says she wants to watch One Fine Spring Day when she recovers her sight. That's to me a big clue that she knows that this OS is not her brother. Spring Day (starring JIS and Go HJ) is about a woman who loved two brothers at different times. Another drama, One Fine Day (starring Song YR and Gong Yu) is about a man falling in love with his adopted sister. I'm not too sure which drama exactly that she is referring to but both dramas refer to them, ya? Edit: Thanks to  @kdramafanusa, OY was referring to the movie "One Fine Spring Day. I hope this drama does not follow the same ending as this movie. Thanks, kdramafanusa for the info.ii. Read The Little Prince. We all know the essence of the story is as Wiki describes it : On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.("One sees clearly only with the heart. What is essential is invisible to the eye."). All Windblowers swear by this :-D
Okay, to be continued when I have more.

Guest kdramafanusa

ZarraJae said: 3. Things OY want to do when she regains her sight:i.  Youngie says she wants to watch One Fine Spring Day when she recovers her sight. ...

My heart still beating so fast just looking at all the pic above...

I'm excited and happy about the soft kissing scene.. But at the same time, i'm just sad as Oh Soo kissed Youngie.. That tears was real.. His love for Youngie become stronger each day.. But thinking about the feeling, youngie will suffer for her illness... Poor both of them..

What kind of feeling is this? Happy but almost crying at the same time..

As much as i love winter sonata, i think this drama has blown me with superb performance and storyline...

Although the story is not end, i'm going to say that.. After more than 10yrs my love with winter sonata.. My no1 all time fav, this winter blows has managed to capture my heart.. And will be my no1 all time fav..

Kudos to all of the amazing crews.. I think, it'll take another time for me to really fall in love with other drama..

Guest yanglove

I just watched eps 10 and 11 today and it was a bit of a cryfest for me. I love how the director and the writer can capture the emotions of us viewers with such beautiful script and cinematography. Of course the actors are equally superb, each emotion is really on point. It's a bit sad that there are five episodes left but I'm really anticipating on how the plot would go. This is how I mapped it out in my mind: 
Episode 12 - an episode about SW and her true motives; OS confesses to OY;Episode 13 - OY will know the truth about her real bro (maybe she knows already); OY getting mad at OS but then in denial of her feelingsEpisode 14 - OY can't help her feelings for OS so she forgives him; the romantic moments and hopefully a REAL kiss; OY undergoes surgeryEpisode 15 - major plot twist; maybe SW is the mother of OS; the surgery will either be successful or not; MC saves OYEpisode 16 - Finale: OS dies; OY dies/ Both of them die/ OY survives and regains her sight and they live happily ever after
Of course all of these are speculation. I'm crossing my fingers for a happy ending. I don't know how to survive until next week with all these thoughts running through my head!!!

Gyo Insung said: My heart still beating so fast just looking at all the pic above...

I'm excited and happy about the soft kissing scene.. But at the same time, i'm just sad as Oh Soo kissed Youngie.. That tears was real.. His love for Youngie become stronger each day.. But thinking about the feeling, youngie will suffer for her illness... Poor both of them..

What kind of feeling is this? Happy but almost crying at the same time..
As much as i love winter sonata, i think this drama has blown me with superb performance and storyline...

Although the story is not end, i'm going to say that.. After more than 10yrs my love with winter sonata.. My no1 all time fav, this winter blows has managed to capture my heart.. And will be my no1 all time fav..

Kudos to all of the amazing crews.. I think, it'll take another time for me to really fall in love with other drama..

Dear Chingus,

It has been a quiet afternoon after the Great Kiss ep 11. And here finally comes the BTS of our 2 lovely leads!!!

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/pOjEBGT52JY/

Jis is so gentleman!!!
It was cold, and after the crying scene, he signalled SHK's asst to come over and cover her up with the winter jacket!
And he helps her up at every take.
Awww Oppa, u sure make every woman swoon!

:x :x

In my opinion, the best logical ending is they fall in love with each other in real life. that sounds great, doesn't it? they can become the best couple 4ever... i really really hope it will come true... their beauty melts our hearts and their talent ...omg...makes us crazy....
i'm very thankful because they've worked together, been a couple on screen....love them very much

Guest jjsweeter0211

viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427

cr to DC

New BTS video of our 02 couple from SBS official website. Hope someone could kindly help to upload to youtube or dailymotion :x
You can watch it here. It takes a while to load but working fine :DThe end of the video :x The way he looks at her :x So caring and warm :x
http://baramibunda.sbs.co.kr/scene/sketch_view.jsp?uccid=10002060054&page=1