[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

OMG the new OST.
I can already imagine OS's crying scenes when he leaves (for whatever reasons that may be)
My heart won't be able to take it when that happens! I am preparing my tissues already.
The lyrics and the song is gooood! 

Guest julie721

Netizens Dig Up Jo In Sung, Kang Dong Won, and Won Bin’s Pre-Debut ID Photos

OOT

These three guys successfully make me commit big crime to my hubby... Sigh...

Seriously, they were gorgeous back then and still gorgeous now...

-edit-

I really like the new ost, where I can download the song?

wlst said: OMG the new OST.
I can already imagine OS's crying scenes when he leaves (for whatever reasons that may be)
My heart won't be able to take it when that happens! I am preparing my tissues already.
The lyrics and the song is gooood! 

Guest Tarits

tessieroo - I have set my alarm at 5 a.m. (believe it or not) so I wake up at this time tomorrow Wednesday  to be able to live stream the drama as it airs in Seoul tonite. Only those dramas that I really fell for could wake me up this early.  I am already excited but apprehensive too that the ending may be sad. I hope the writer change the ending from the book it was adapted from. Why, the PD of Werewolf Boy edited the movie ending at the clamor of the netizens. I hope TWinter drama will be given a happy ending too.  The thought of a tragic ending makes me shiver!

Out of topic - yes I read about the forthcoming movie.  As you know, I eat, breath and live practically with the name of Jihoon above my head. A friend sent me an email that 5F will be aired in Hongkong! I hope this is accurate. Someday, pay LA a visit too. I will treat you to the best K restaurant.

Guest jjsweeter0211

Jo In-seong's character in "That Winter, the Wind Blows"

Source | 2013/03/05 |

photo289034.jpg

Jo In-Seong is appealing to everyone with the character Oh Soo.

SBS drama "That Winter, the Wind Blows" stars Jo In-Seong as Oh Soo who has unique appeal and emotions.

Oh Soo is a charismatic and visually appealing poker gambler who knows how to mesmerize people on his own with the gesture of a hand or a single look.

He is also a poor character who has something deep inside him that he can't forget from the past. Jo In-Seong arouses the sentimental feeling in everyone watching him and makes one get sucked into his character. He is only nice and caring in front of Song Hye-kyo and he brings out the humor in him to make her laugh.

Director Kim Kyoo-tae from the press releasing event last month said, "Jo In-Seong is a passionate actor like writer Noh Hee-kyeong said. He knows how to use his advantages and disadvantages appropriately. Oh Soo is actually a dark character so he might bring down whoever is watching him but Jo In-Seong's method of expressing him is more humane".

Oh Soo looks strong on the outside but he's actually lonely and young. He tries to change his life which was once full of misfortune because of a woman he loved. Jo In-Seong is helping to make his character stand out more with his strong points.

Source : www.osen.co.kr/articl... ( English )

yey finally wednesday is here.  lately a week seems like an eternity since TWTWB aired.  
i want to thank @sunshine4ever and @utkim for the pix now i'm loving the wallpaper and lockscreen on my phone :D heres a screenshot the cotton kiss is supposed to be the lockscreen but i cant screen shot my lock screen lolz
sorry i tried to put it on spoiler :D can't seem to get the spoiler right lolz i'll figure it out eventually :P
35e48c93-8b1e-4ad4-8c1c-c0ca3d2f089a.jpg
980806e5-44e9-4226-9970-0482e9056ff0.jpg

jjsweeter0211 said: class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Netizens Dig Up Jo In Sung, Kang Dong Won, and Won Bin’s Pre-Debut ID Photos

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "SPICA’s Kim Boa Lends Her Voice for “That Winter, The Wind Blows” OST
chococoffee March 6, 2013
SPICA’s Kim Boa Lends Her Voice for “That Winter, The Wind Blows” OST

SBS’s “That Winter, The Wind Blows” has released yet another amazing track for its original soundtrack.

The newest track, sung by SPICA’s Kim Boa, was released today, March 6, on several online music charts. Yang Jae Wook, the director of the OST production team, commented, “Kim Boa’s clean voice fits well with the song and gives it a very graceful feel. Having worked as a vocal trainer, Kim Boa has such a strong voice, and we were able to create a high quality track. The song will help draw out a warm and emotional atmosphere in ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows.’”

“That Winter, The Wind Blows” marks Song Hye Gyo and Jo In Sung’s comeback to the small screen. The melodrama is about a man and woman who don’t believe in love. Song Hye Kyo takes on the role of Oh Young, the sole heiress to a giant conglomerate. She lost both her parents and her eyesight, making her extremely self-protecting and lonely. Jo In Sung plays Oh Soo, a playboy and a gambler who lives a meaningless life. In order to pay off a huge debt, he pretends to be Oh Young’s(Song Hye Gyo) lost brother, who coincidentally shares the same name as him. While he approaches her for money, he ends up falling in love with her.

“That Winter, The Wind Blows” will air its eighth episode tonight, March 6, at 9:55PM KST. You can check out the preview with subs here! 

that-winter.jpeg

http://www.soompi.com/2013/03/06/spicas-kim-boa-lends-her-voice-for-that-winter-the-wind-blows-ost/

class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"@jjeennyy19 : thanks dear I am in work now so was afraid I will not catch up with u the live streaming TT
but 5 hrs ! I will finish within 5 hrs n hopefully will be home ^^

Guest ziimblu

Should you leave now, I shall let you go. 
Should you leave in a few months time, I still would gladly let you go. 
Should you leave and hope to come back, Don't say a word, Just come back whenever you wish! 
Should you leave without intent to come back, Don't say a word... But make sure to take my heart with you...Take all of it...I will have no use for it anymore when you're gone.  

***Sorry for this sad scenario.   Am afraid this could be one of many possible twists to their story.   I swear, I don't wish and I don't think S would dare tear up further his life by leaving Y.   But if he has to, for a myriad of complicated reasons, I'd like to think that Y would be brave, heartbroken, yet brave.

I would not believe myself that someday to post news about SW  =))
She is ready for  new drama and here pic from Script reading 
20130305_WonderfulMama.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/03/star-studded-cast-of-wonderful-mama-holds-first-script-reading

:D
wish I could find such news to ori JIs , SHK as well  ^:)^

Guest brokenmachine

I think SW is great, in terms of a character in a drama. She is not the complete evil queen mother that you just want to stab to death but keeps the audience curious and wanting to know more.
Someone may have already said this but I think all the supporting roles in this drama is brilliant! Probably why it makes it such a awesome show. They all have some depth to them and has been given time to develop. 
And though I said I wanted a typical korean drama, I am so glad there is no love triangle going on to waste time for the leads to go back and forwards. Gah, very excited about the upcoming episodes.