[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest julie721

okay this is just my opinion... Base on my very limited Korean and reading live recap here and combine with my impression from body gestures and actings, I got the feeling that OY knows that OS is not her real brother. So she fully aware who this OS is.. And yet she continues the game and she also know she's fallen for him. OY is not stupid after all.. Bet she can make conclussion by combining HS story and what OS tell her about the other OS while in ski resort... But idk... Just my guess, have to wait for the sub to fully understand..

Guest yellowumbrella

This drama reminds me of the scene in Reply 1997 where Shi Won's mother got mad because of the drama they are watching which I think is related to cancer too. I hope this wont end with that or else... :)] :)] :)]

@jojo13my thoughts..

Yes, I agree with you. I think that OS already knew that the other OS is her real brother, that's why she is asking help to find him. Still doesn't know that he's dead. A blind person's senses is more heightened and their instincts I think are more 

sensitive than most normal person. Besides, she may be naive, but her character is not stupid. She's more intelligent than what people around her thinks of her, see how she knew SW's lies to her. I hope that even before OS confessed that he is not her real brother, she is already deeply in love with him and not feel betrayed anymore.

Guest sunshine4ever

ZarraJae said: Sorry guys but had some problems with my Ipad. I will do a summary here. Manage to jot down some notes.

They talk about the other OS. OS told her how he was found under a tree, about how his mum came back and gave him money. OS says he was trash since he was born. He told her about his girlfriend who got pregnant, and how she was killed. OY says he was only 19. He could have been afraid himself. Says he musnt judge and  he can only give comfort. OY says he wasnt responsible for the baby Said she wanted to have comfort when she became blind but people wanted her to have courage which was cruel. OS tells her the surgery will not be scary.In another scene, OS asks OY what she wants to see most. She says him because she cant remember his face.

Meanwhile MC tells Sora that OS is having a good life as son of PL. Tells Sora to go see Lee/Kim? if she wants to meet OS. She asks for his number but he refuses. Tells her to be careful. MC then tells OS that he told Sora about him. 

Guest julie721

This O2 couple..,
You just can't help yourself for shipping them in real life... Delusional me, huh???SHK I give you full permission to marry my one and only JIS... Live happily ever after, and make super super gorgeous babies...
JIS, I approve!!

mslee said: ZarraJae said: Sorry guys but had some problems with my Ipad. I will do a summary here. Manage to jot down some notes.

They talk about the other OS. OS told her how he was found under a tree, about how his mum came back and gave him money. OS says he was trash since he was born. He told her about his girlfriend who got pregnant, and how she was killed. OY says he was only 19. He could have been afraid himself. Says he musnt judge and  he can only give comfort. OY says he wasnt responsible for the baby Said she wanted to have comfort when she became blind but people wanted her to have courage which was cruel. OS tells her the surgery will not be scary.

@bella - I KNOW, RIGHT? WTF? Is there a "Lets all hate OS" holiday in Korea or something? 

tumblr_m7j6mtgDSu1rbwngoo1_400.gif

I think OY might be the first person in his life ever to tell him he's not a bad person. Everyone else is set on making him feel guilty for the rest of his life. I'm so disgusted with all of them. LET IT GO! 

tumblr_m6kizrxCJe1qmo25e.gif

I love Attorney Jang for telling SW 

to get OY's permission first before she has OS's fingerprint checked. I love that he stood up for both OS and OY. I was afraid since he's in love with Wang that he would do whatever she wanted. Thank GOD.

I'm in a terrible mess tonight..because of all the awesome scenes and dialogue tonight. So much so that I really freeze whatever that I was doing and just stared at the screen., My Ipad gave me plenty of grief tonight too and for that I must apologise to all for all the typos and grammar mistakes I made. And thank you everyone for all your insights and TQs. Off now for a second round. Will be back with my thoughts  :D

Aaaah... thanks for all the live recap and insight for tonight episode, I guess I kind a understand the story now... hehehhe...

And like many of you mention, my another touching moment is when OS and OY has this conversation after they went skiing.. when OS told her the other OS story (which is his story) and how OY comfort him.. aaaahhh... I feel so sad toward both of them.. wish she knew that he is that OS, that he is not her brother.. that they both have fallen each other.. aaahhh..

Now, really can't wait to the eng sub to be completed.. then I guess I'll post my thought later after watching with subbed... thank you... keep posting.. I won't complain if tomorrow I have to catch up with so many post :D

@tessieroo: Since I can't pick more than 1 tag, so here it is... @bella - I KNOW, RIGHT? WTF? Is there a "Lets all hate OS" holiday in Korea or something?  --- LOL :))

tumblr_m7j6mtgDSu1rbwngoo1_400.gif

I think OY might be the first person in his life ever to tell him he's not a bad person. Everyone else is set on making him feel guilty for the rest of his life. I'm so disgusted with all of them. LET IT GO! --- AWESOME!

tumblr_m6kizrxCJe1qmo25e.gif

I love Attorney Jang for telling SW 

to get OY's permission first before she has OS's fingerprint checked. I love that he stood up for both OS and OY. I was afraid since he's in love with Wang that he would do whatever she wanted. Thank GOD.

--- AWESOME!

@tessie
That was refreshing too..that Jang seems to be one of the decent lawyers in kdrama melo history. The lawyer over at NG should take lessons from him :)) Being in love is one thing.. being psycho and greedily in love is another =)) I hope the writer sticks with writing him as a decent human being. And he can't die! I worry that SW will bring in another minion to support her cause. 

Guest malou1310

great EPISODE AM IN LOVE WITH THIS GREAT COUPLE ..BTW WE ARE STILL ON THE TOP IN RATINGS AND READ IN BAIDU THAT TW TOUCH 15% ....PLZ GUYS TELL ME IS THAT TRUE