[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

@bibidep, ... PSH, SSH, BYJ, Bi, KSW, CJM, JJH, KMJ, JS, SJS, HB, JIW, PYC, KJJ, KRW, JS, LSG, YSH, LMH... is really a homework for me to guess who they are... haha... I only can guess 6 out of all...

@jjeennyy19, where did you see the BTS when  JIS gave hot pack to SHK? I would like to see it too...

and the word "yeope isseo" (stay with me) keeps banging my head until now...

hope you all have a good day...

Ok so I think everyone here have watched all the episodes and at least the latest one so I´ll just write my opinions on the episode.

First of all this drama is giving me so many feeels!! 8->
Even though Jo In sung is a hottie and the chemistry between Soo and Young is undeniable sizzling, but in the latest EP5 I finally realize that Soo is really a bad guy. He´s a conman, a liar and a manwhore who have lived all his life by getting $ from womens, not to mention he´s a cold liar and conman on top of that.

Even though MC is supposed to be a bad guy in this drama, but after this episode I have so many feels for him. I don´t see him as an entirely bad guy because I can see the reasons behind his doings. Not to mention the part where he beat up the kid so he wouldn´t walk the "wrong" path and end up being a gangster like him, he also truly loved Hee Joo and has been doing so for so many years! I truly find him to be a guy with a "bad guy" character but he´s actually a kind man despite his appearance and persona. While Soo is a charming guy and everybody loves him but he´s a "cold and heartless guy" despite his warm-appearance.

The part at the grave when MC said it should been two graves buried there one for Hee Joo and one for his baby. That´s when it finally hit me and made me realize that our hero isn´t all fluffy, bunnies and rainbows. But yeah I´m honestly curious on how Soo can redeem himself in the future.

Also I think there must been a misunderstanding between Sec Wang and Young somewhere, because in this episode somehow SW looks sincerely with her feelings and worry for Young. While Young looks like a brat who have lived with people pleasing her all her lives. The way she acted toward SW is really cold and as I said it´s almost bratty from an outside POV. But from Young´s POV it was probably just a right action.

But I don´t believe Young belives in Soo being her brother. Young is a smart girl, and she´s also "cunning" on point of that. Like when she decided to hide the fact that she´s 100% blind or she hiding and doing stuffs on her own without letting others know. Not to mention when she´s faking sleeping, she did that both with SW and with Soo when they were together spending the night. Young seems to be the type of girl who likes to have things her way and she also seems to hold grudge pretty strong, like when Soo yelled at her in the car and she remembers and nagged about it even after he came home. If she remembers and grudged on it for that long, I can´t believe what misunderstanding must made her "hate" SW so strong. But her personality also tells me she´s cautious and she has strong memory, she is most likely remembering how Soo was when she meet him at the hotel in EP1.

Also omg, the part about SW and Lawyer Jang was so funny lmao! Just go on a date, you two :))

But I love how this drama you can´t entire hate/love a character, because they all have their goods and flaws. The way the scriptwriter makes up the characters is just so amazing to me because they have so much depth!

Guest tsrider

If you work with male models you'll know that's how they usually stand. They're lanky and skinny and tend to fall back a bit instead of standing straight and firm. I do fashion shows and this I know! I've seen many Korean crossing their legs too. This is considered weird/gay in Western countries but in many eastern countries (Korea, China, Vietnam), their cultures define it as normal/classy. It's just cultural difference. Viewers are from all over the world so being open minded will make watching any foreign shows more enjoyable. 

That hair! @clockwatcher, I think I need to bleach my eyeballs. Can we blame this hair on a part that required it? A deranged stylist? A photoshoot gone wrong? A little-known penitential rite for a wiccan coven? A tragic accident involving a rogue electric roller machine, a defective automatic chair and a mysterious puddle on the floor of a beauty salon in Gangnam? Please don't tell me he did that perm voluntarily, of his own free will, with prior knowledge of the possible outcome. That's exactly how my mom wore her hair, when she was in her 60's and 70's, and with the glasses, and the squinched-up nose, and the cute smile, and the soft, fuzzy sweater...mom, what are you doing behind that microphone...???

@nov6060 : Sorry, tried to find a video of that bts (hot pack) I was talking about but couldn't find it...You can just check the earlier post here but that would be difficult of course.. :(
Just this I can provide to you which someone posted an article at SHK'S thread regarding that issue.....http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/19/song-hye-kyo-%EC%86%A1%ED%98%9C%EA%B5%90/p2168

Sowee... :(Hopefully some kind windblowers here would be of help for you...;)

Guest katkat88

msriz said: @DDuk i said that cause i feel that when you're an actor hiding in a closet you tend to give a "macho" "Bad richard simmons " Image rather than starring in a gay theme movie knowing the risk that people might question your real sexuality. 
@bibidep all the actors that you mentioned give me that vibe too.  the way they walk, talk & when they sit they cross their legs too
sorry for my english

bunbun2391 said: no no. JIS gives me a totally different feeling. the way he walks, stands, sits is just so weird. its different from the other male korean stars.that's why i doubt whether he is gay or not. anyway its just my personal thought. i like JIS so much after watching this drama, n god i dont want him to be gay.i want him to actually fall 4 shk n date her [-O<

hi guys..

i just..couldn't help but show you how HOT JIS oppa was in that movie "Madeline" he is been hot since FOREVER..just added a little touch and here what's come of it

those eyes..his stare..and his tall fingers.. *JUST KILL ME ALREADY*

132120634.jpeg

Loved his long hair..and HIS KILLING SMILE XDDDDD

980630935.jpeg

GOSH..aigoooooo..am i the only one who want to see these two together in every damn drama ?!!!!!!!
i want them to stick together forever T_T

993160869.jpeg

sigh..i just wanna hug him in my dreams..just in my dreams and i swear to you god that i will be a good girl..never skip classes..eats my breakfast..listening to my grandmother's nagging without falling asleep..and fix every bad habit i had in 2012..please god

454235349.gif

Guest jjsweeter0211

Instiz Chart Singles Ranking

1. SISTAR19 – “Gone Not Around Any Longer” – 26,217 Points
2. The One – “Winter Love” – 16,765 Points
3. Huh Gak ft. Yoo Seung Woo – “Monodrama” – 12,742 Points
4. Akdong Musician – “Is This Ramen” – 12,672 Points
5. SHINee – “Dream Girl” – 12,380 Points
6. LeeSSang ft. Eugene of The SEEYA – “Tears” – 12,161 Points
7. Bae Chi Gi ft. Ailee – “Shower Of Tears” – 10,183 Points
8. Verbal Jint ft. Ailee – “If It Ain’t Love” – 9,403 Points
9. Davichi – “Don’t You Know” – 9,102 Points
10. Huh Gak – “1440″ – 7,113 Point

cr to original source

God !!!!!  if All this Namja ( with total manly impression to me )  is Gay what about many other K / J  idols !!
I would believe Super Junior Siwon is b-(  but not JIS oppa !!!!!!!!!!!  :-/   come on  .. ~X(

I am with group who will behave as this issue is finished and no more  %-(

By the way I like his sens in variety shows :x 
I like how he stretch all his limbs at the end of this clip 

and here he seems fighting for his previously declared ideal type Kim Yuna 

JIS enjoying the dancing ! cute oppa kekekeke

looking forward to see this episode with eng sub ,, it is seemed funny