[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

guys, I need help.
I am absolutely in love with this drama and I want to be able to download it and keep it.
So I went to this site to get the links
http://freekrdramas.blogspot.com/2013/02/that-winter-wind-blows.html#moreWhatever link I choose, it's in a rar format so i would have to extract and it turns out to be an srf file. All of them are like that. I have the VLC player, but when I drag the file there, I can't play it.

Can someone help me? haha

@h0ns_niech ahh thank you!! I am so new to this whole dl-ing thing. I don't eve know where to find the actual video (hardsub?)?

I saw that there was another link given on this forum, http://freekrdramas.blogspot.com/2013/02/that-winter-wind-blows.html#more
but I wasn't able to dl anything from there T_T

haha, why am I such a noob!

Guest sanghun99

Gummy-582x327.jpg

Gummy to Release New Single ‘Snowflake’ for ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows

http://koreandrama.com/gummy-to-release-new-single-snowflake-for-that-winter-the-wind-blows/

Guest je_amourx

This episode was totally all about OY ...  SHK is truly a beautiful woman and not just in Kdrama land! I wonder what JIS thinks when he's working with someone as beautiful as she is. 
Is it weird that I want OY to know OS's true identity ... like soon! Only so that we can begin seeing them as man and woman and develop honest relationship. But at the same time, I'm scared for OY to find out that her real oppa is dead :( 

Guest tsrider

I haven't watched any Korean shows in the past 2 years but I gave this a try because of Song Hyo Kyo. One of the best (and worst) decisions I've ever made. I'm loving it so much and the slow waiting is killing me!! 

Guest geenvyme

i was so stupid... at dramacrazy someone uploaded "EPISODE 5"... and i can't see anything... i was so pissed... i tot i have to register to open the stream... and then i checked my calendar... 
WTH!!! IT"S ONLY THURSDAY TODAY, AFTERNOON IN MY TIMELINE!  =)) =))
MY GOD!! i'm that impatient!

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi everyone,

Just wanting to let you know that from now on if I get a chance to I will change the episode's torrent link that semi-fly posted after the episode ends on the thread's title so that even when the page moves, you can always go to that page number to download the episode. Right now episode 4 is on page 98 if you are looking for link for it.

I can't always promise that I'll always be able to do it, but I'll try to if I get a chance because I usually check this thread before heading off for work anyway. :)

i just wanna screammn.....thank q viki for upload eng subb soo fast.... this drama is sooooo good!!! the drama pace is going so smoothly....i m so glad tht the writer show OY childhood cuz the current OY is someone who dun expose much so i just love tht the writer bring up her childhood part to show us how much c suffered without her mom n oppa.... like many of u pointed, SHG is a beauty...dun u girls just envy her.... as for JIS, I REPEAT NO ONE CAN look good in purple suit like him.....top class chemistry between the O2 couple.... these epi we didn't had much scene from the secondary actors n i aint complaining!!!! as for heesun case, i dun think c love OS its just c just dun wanna her sis memory out from OS heart..thts y c consistently remind him bout her sis... this SORA need to get out for awhile n let us enjoy OS n OY relation building up before c sets fire.....anyway i cant wait for tmr epi....finally OY has acknowledge OS as her oppa n we r seeing tht OS is starting to feel something!!! few more hrs to epi 5.... oh yea congrats TWTWB for clinching no.1 spot....i haf faith tht we will climb higher.....ps: O2 couple is jus too pretty n they both r few actors n actresses tht look great in really zoom in upclose scene....totally flawless... i totally forget to ask...is OY relapsing from her previous diagnosis or is c getting cure cuz now it sees more light than before!!! i pray its the second one..... i dun want sad ending [-X [-X be back again tmr.... i love reading the comments in here...u guys r hard to catch up but its worthy reading all the post!!! ;)

Guest sunshine4ever

Jo In-Seong and Song Hye-Kyo's 'The winter, wind blows' ranked the top in Wed-Thu drama.

2013/02/21(Thu) 12:06

ws0az8.jpg

Jo In-Seong and Song Hye-Kyo's 'The winter, wind blows.' ranked the top in Wed-Thu drama.

According to the Neilson Korea on 21 Feb, The episode broadcasted on 20 Feb rated 13.4%. It rose 1.0% compared with the last episode which rated 12.4%.

Finally 'The winter, wind blows' ranked the top in Wed-Thu drama. On the other hand, 'Iris 2' which was the joint first place with 'The winter, wind blows ranked at the bottom. 'The 7th grade civil servant ranked in the 2nd.

'The winter, wind blows' is in the ascendant with Jo In-Seong and Song Hye-Kyo's good acting. The audience is looking forward to the romantic scenes such as the greenhouse date and the cottoncandy date.

'The 7th grade civil servant' on MBC rated 12.5% and 'Iris 2' on KBS rated 10.8%. [photo by SBS]

Source

------------

SPOILERS ALERT.....news below contains spoilers....

Jo In-Seong attracts the audience with triple love scenes.

iftli0.jpg

Jo In-Seong attracts the audience with triple love scenes in 'The winter, wind blows.'.

Jo In-Sung,O-Soo, and Song Hye-Kyo,O-Young, start to play with water accidently against Kim Bum,Park Jinseong, and Jeong Eun-Ji,Moon Hee-Sun.

Jo tries to protect Song holding her in his chest not to get her wet.
He tries to get close to her as if he kisses her describing a couple. Also, Answering to a riddle that she gave him, He eats a cotton candy with her.

Acting Osoo prefectly, He made his comback successful. With the beautiful love scens, 'The winter, wind blows.' ranked the top on 20, Feb beating 'the 7th grade civil servant' and 'Iris 2'. According to an audience rating, 'The winter, wind blows.' rated 13.4%. [captured photo from SBS]

Source

Not sure this has been posted or not as i dun have time to backreading yet. Sorry if it's already posted.

Preview ep 5

Oh Young: There’s no other way for me to know without touching.
Oh Young: I’m curious about you.
Joo Moo Chul: Somehow, I think that you’ll die by my hands soon…
Park Jin Sung: Did he forget that today is Hee Joo’s memorial day…?
Park Jin Sung: Do you only see hyung and not me?
Moon Hee Sun: I promise you. I will never forgive you for today.
Oh Young: You’re weird…What’s wrong?
Oh Soo: Shut up!
Jo Moo Chul: A simple heart attack…There are two things you can do. My vote goes to the one where you kill your fake sister.
Oh Young: Secretary Wang, I want to find Mr. Oh Soo.

@ kamille at SHK thread

Guest jjsweeter0211

[NEWS] (130221) Sandara Park Watches Jo In Sung-Song Hye Kyo’s Cotton Candy Kiss In “That Winter, The Wind Blows”

Girlgroup  2NE1′s Sandara Park seems to have fallen under the spell of SBS Drama “That Winter, The Wind Blows.”

On the evening of the 20th, Sandara Park said through her Twitter account, “They shared one cotton candy, though he bought two. It looks delicious. I want cotton candy too,” uploading a picture along with her tweet.

The picture that Sandara Park attached was a screencap from a scene in the drama. In that particular scene of the drama, “That Winter, The Wind Blows,”Oh Soo (Jo In Sung) and Oh Young (Song Hye Kyo), were sharing a cotton candy between them, showing off a warm atmosphere.

Netizens who read Sandara Park’s post commented with, “Sandara Park’s features would suit the drama well, when are you going to act again?” “I’m envious too,” “I’ll send you some cotton candy,” “That’s right. We’ll divide one too, I’ll hold it,” “Sandara watches ‘Winter’ too,” “Don’t be jealous. I’ll send cotton candy too,” “I’ll buy Sandara Park ten cotton candies,” “I hear that a lot of hearts stopped during the cotton candy kiss,” showing their reaction.

Credits:

Source: Nate 1234

Translated by: BlackjackBelle@OhDara/ SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara

Guest julie721

skinnerbox said: I really love my brother but i wouldn't caress his face like that or touch him like that but well she says she has to feel things cause she can't see them. it seems a good explanation to me! lol