Guest malou1310

EP9 TNS Ratings:

Level 7 12.6%
That Winter 12.5%
IRIS2 12.2%

SeoulThat Winter 14.0%
IRIS2 13.2%
Level 7 12.9% our drama is n 11111111111111111111111111 youpii 

meaghanp said: I don't think Hee Seon loves Soo just because of the whole death of her sister. It would be to hard to forgive someone who you see as being the cause of the death. Plus it would just be too much added drama to the story. If anything it would be more sisterly brotherly feelings that would develop between the two nothing more. And also there already So Ra to fill the role of crazy girl. Lets just keep it a triangle relationship not a square. Finally Hee Seon and Ji Sung are already in a sort of weird relationship dont know exactly how to define it. If Hee Seon left him for Soo then Soo would lose his right hand man. Therefore it is not plausible that Hee Seon would love Soo in that way. 

mmmm, why i can't see my post..i'm sure that i wrote something before 5 minutes i was spazzing about the rating and all..but i can't see it..

oh my gosh..it's oh soo's effect on me..now i'm not blind thanks god ..but there is a say " when the heart is busy with something..the eyes can't see" do you know what i mean..!!
okay that's it..i need to get myself together and don't fall too hard..sigh

EDIT:
never mind i will spazz again no problem

so AGAIN..when i knew about the rating i wrote:

OH MY GOSHHHHHH

232606497.gif
oh yeah..OH HELL YEAH
that's what i'm talking about..this drama had everything..the story..the good directing..a great cast..a very hot hero who makes everyone spazzing like crazy..a very pretty heroine..who's like an angel..the ost and don't forget us and this amazing thread LOL..
it's everything..oh my gosh i'm so happy..
sigh..i think that Oxygen couple has taken everyone's breath away..

680158037.gif

@megbc8 thank you sweetie..glad that i made you laugh..
thanks for your lovely comment

one more thing..a word to So-Ra because i know that she will bring so much troubles to my couple

815092234.gif

end of spazz LOL

Guest PinkNinjaStar

For those who can watch at Viki, episode 4 is now 100% english subbed, unedited. http://www.viki.com/channels/10519-that-winter-the-wind-blows/videos/87707/html5 Pls take a moment to thank the team after you watched it. Enjoy! ^^

wangnyeo

wrote:

»

Guys I am truly unlucky TT <br />

I have been hesitant many years to watch What happen in Bali Then just to be patient last week I watched it TT <br />

and the EPIC I said ok let me see other thing for JIS to forget WHIB >>>>><br />

<br />

But I just finished Dirty Carnival <br />

<br />

<br />

:((:((:((:((

Guest jjsweeter0211

Ratings: Wed, 02.20.13] ‘Winter Wind’ Blows Iris 2 Out of First Place

2013-02-21 09:40  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

SBS’ That Winter, The Wind Blows continues to gather speed as it shot up to first place with 13.4 percent on Wednesday night, blowing KBS’ Iris 2 out of the way. Unfortunately for the action packed drama,Iris 2 wasn’t strong enough to get pushed to second place with MBC’s 7th Grade Civil Servant adamant about keeping its spot on the list. 

With three strong contenders going against each other, the ratings battle continues, getting more and more interesting by each episode.. 

64857106.jpg

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Dramas

8:15 PM

KBS Cheer Up, Mr. Kim! 28.3

10:00 PM

1. SBS That Winter, The Wind Blows 13.4

2. MBC 7th Grade Civil Servant 12.5 

3. KBS Iris 2 10.8

Variety

1. MBC Radio Star 11.2

2. SBS One Night o Entertainment 8.2

3. SBS Couples (Jjak) 7.6

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research

Photo Credit: SBS

Guest atimemachine

eternaltorture said:
meaghanp said: I don't think Hee Seon loves Soo just because of the whole death of her sister. It would be to hard to forgive someone who you see as being the cause of the death. Plus it would just be too much added drama to the story. If anything it would be more sisterly brotherly feelings that would develop between the two nothing more. And also there already So Ra to fill the role of crazy girl. Lets just keep it a triangle relationship not a square. Finally Hee Seon and Ji Sung are already in a sort of weird relationship dont know exactly how to define it. If Hee Seon left him for Soo then Soo would lose his right hand man. Therefore it is not plausible that Hee Seon would love Soo in that way. 

Guest meaghanp

Im sorry but look at OS facial expression in the second picture of them in bed. It totally like please don't come any closer I can't control my hormones. 

Guest kikay14

Congratulations to That winter team for gaining the top spot in rating cause they truly deserve it!  Hands off to all the cast for their amazing performance!  
Maybe I'm the minority here but i love Hee Sun's character!  Jung Eunji is truly a gem, a raw talent and I noticed that she has acting rapport (her interactions with Oh Soo is so compelling) with Jo In Sung too that they make me believe their characters.  
This episode is light and warm so i'm kinda afraid on the next episodes when they introduce angst.  Really hoping for a happy ending here and I have faith there is for NOH Hee Kyung once said that this drama is about HOPE and LOVE.   So I'm hoping here...
My warmest thanks to all the recaps provided here and to all the amazing contributors, you know who you are!  

Guest sanghun99

That Winter The Wind Blows Episode 4 Review: the dynamic and dysfunctional interactions between Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo

Photo: That Winter The Wind Blows Episode 4 Review: the dynamic and dysfunctional interactions between Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo http://bit.ly/1563Kl2

http://koreandrama.com/that-winter-the-wind-blows-episode-4-review-the-dynamic-and-dysfunctional-interactions-between-jo-in-sung-and-song-hye-kyo/

Todays episode was so breathtaking awesome!! I am happy my prayer about the ratings came true :D I only hope the ratings will surpass 20%. This is the only interesting drama so far in a long long time and I hope to see a happy ending.

For the first time I have no words to describe my feelings for a drama because there arent words to describe this EPIC drama.

atimemachine said: eternaltorture said:

This drama is excellent - not in a long time has there been a drama where all the elements worked perfectly - the acting, the directing, the writing, cinematography, music score etc. Jo In Sung and his suspenders have me hooked and I am spazzing like a fan girl every time he comes on screen. Song Hye Kyo is gorgeous, a true beauty that shines in every scene. I hope this drama continues to gather more critical and viewer acclaim.

Having said that, the weakest part so far is Hee Jun and her sister. So he broke up with her and she in anger left the house and got killed, does that mean he needs to pay penance forever, he needs to never date or be happy again. It also seems the gangster is angry at Oh Soo because of that same death, when will people take responsibility for their actions. He didn't kill her, just because some Kdrama females are overly clingy, doesn't mean it's the guys fault - okay sorry mini rant over.

I am so into this drama at the moment and can't wait to see where we go from here.