[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

@motphim: Wow such beautiful pics!! i love the wallies u made...keep more coming :-bd

wlst: ah its difficult for me too,but i guess its the cotton candy scene...he started developing some feelings and then the car scene wen both broke down n then hugged...i believe a person realizes wen he / she is in love if they see their beloved wd another person or wen they are ignored by them...so i guess Oh soo realized hes madly in love wd OY wen she became cold towards him and started ignoring him...we can see that in the last scene of 9th ep...ah his face,he was sooooo hurt....:(

Gyo Insung: u have a very good point and ur explanation about Sec Wang makes more sense..she has been a great puzzle to me frm the beg and i had a hard time categorizing her..but now it all clicks..i guess the reason she ignored OY's heath prob was coz she wanted OY to be dependant on her..not to forget SW also deliberately let OY's dad die...it also might be coz she doesnt want anyone else other than herself in OY's life as a guardian/parent...

ahh 2 more days to go and i seriously cant wait for the drama...and im with all yu chingus..I totally want a real kiss between our super beautiful couple very very sooon....and i have a strong feeling that there will be a kiss scene because we have had 2 almost kiss scenes already...so its only right if theres a real kiss soon...and even if writer doesnt agree i don think our Oh soo will let go without kissing Oh young looong and hard... :P

Guest OreoVampire

Omooo .. just finished my recap for episode 9th.

It's tearing my heart seeing this eyes war between OY and OS.
OY is even stunning when she got mad.
She is an expert in swinging her cane.
and OS, is like JIS himself, suffocatioooonnnn !!! Oxygen is lacking somewhere. Poor OS, I wish I could go to him and give him huge hugs. (  :P )

So in the 9th episode, OY she had already knew OS isn't her real brother, so on next episode 10th, I wish it will
be an episode where all OY has to except everything and even she try to kill OS from her life as OS not her brother, it's too late.
She will soon stuck, stuck that she actually has strange feeling. She couldn't let go, not OS, nooo nooo ...noooooooooo (sorry I got carried away, hihi)

The next play, a big, in fact, HUGE level.. the game of human emotion and feelings. It involves the whole human brain system and body cells,
the nerves, even cold at this phase of transformation (kamsahamnida writer Noh, you are genius in science as well) , OY, SHE's IN LOVE. OY she's stuck.......... im also stuck.. I think I stop here, my heart beats wrong now. =))
:D

Guest kawaiiyuki

I read somewhere on the forum about trying to figure out when OS fell in love with OY and I'd have to say it was the moment that OY told him that if he wanted her money all he had to do was kill her and she was about to walk in front of the train. He wanted to REALLY learn more about her and protect her.
That's my guess. But what i want to know is when OY falls in love with OS because we know that OY doesn't really trust anyone. Also do you think that OY really thinks that their first meeting at her home was the first time they met or that they met a yr ago?
Although starting from episode 5 she tells people that OS is really her brother I think she knew from the beginning that he was the guy she met a yr ago. I think she is just playing along because he brings back memories of her childhood and the happier times, Also she likes having someone around that SW can't control. Besides I think she likes driving SW crazy because it is because of SW that she became blind.

Guest OreoVampire

OK, let's get serious now...

hmm.... in earlier episode. OY and OS were in a car, OY said that she would put a test on OS.

So, clear rite??????? This whole plot is about genius blind fatal femme. She managed to trick OS.
The one who really hurt now is OS. It's like a sudden death. Couldn't escape not even anywhere.

OK, i rest my case for now...  :-B  , couldn't think properly, I need my wind chimes.

:D

Why is it that NO ONE in the house pays any attention to what I am watching until the almost-kiss scene happens, then suddenly everyone is watching and saying, "What's this? Who are they?" And then, I have to explain, "Well, he is pretending to be her brother..." And everyone gets totally squicked out and I am left with all of these lame explanations. Now everyone in the household thinks I'm a deviant. Sigh.

@byoung1223 - Excellent theory about Wang. I've been wondering myself for the longest time why OY doesn't toss her out of the house and also figured the Chairman put something in his will to allow her to remain. Also great thinking on why she might have purposely let OY remain blind. I still wonder about the Chairman's motives. (especially regarding his son) 
Adding my thanks to @sunshine4ever for everyone's take on why OY is so angry and why she's suicidal. It's funny that we all ended up confused about that in EP 9 at the same time! 
@freshspring - OH MY GOD, I laughed so hard at the SNL skit! That's hilarious. I wonder if JIS and SHK have seen it. Ahahahahaha! Thank you so much for posting. >:D<
@h0ns_niech - I know, I keep getting way behind too but it's awesome how fast this thread is moving and how many are posting! smiley-happy093_zpsb6d2c701.gifNo matter how many times a day I come here, I'm always 3/4 pages behind. *hee* 

@skelly - You deviant, you.  :-w [-( You should have seen the look on my Dad's face when I tried to explain this drama. He was like ...he's pretending to be her dead brother? So why did he almost kiss her?

tumblr_m7j6mtgDSu1rbwngoo1_400.gif

=)) It's sick that I don't even CARE that they're playing brother/sister. I want a hot steamy kiss:D

Is it possible that Secretary Wang is OY's biological mother? Why would she hang around and care for OY after all these years? Why would her mother leave with her brother..unless the Chairman had an affair with Wang?

Any inputs? I"m only on ep 4 reading recaps since I don't have time to watch, but I'm not sure if these questions were answered in the other eps after ep 4.

Guest kawaiiyuki

thunderman1 said: Is it possible that Secretary Wang is OY's biological mother? Why would she hang around and care for OY after all these years? Why would her mother leave with her brother..unless the Chairman had an affair with Wang?

Any inputs? I"m only on ep 4 reading recaps since I don't have time to watch, but I'm not sure if these questions were answered in the other eps after ep 4.