[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Not to be richard simmons or unfeeling or anything.. but Hee Sun's sister dying is not something they can blame on OS. No one forced her to ride that bike and run after him. If there's anyone who's slightly to blame here.. it's the one who hit her. MC should go after that driver. LOL 
It pisses me off that HS and MC keeps on blaming him. Going to such lengths that one wishes his unhappiness in love forever (but willing to be an accomplice so long as it's just about the money) and one torturing and aiming for OS to die just because his love was unrequited. Bunch of pathetic morons these two. Sorry for the rant. =))

GaeinaLee

said: Oh! @bella1025 and the stripper bunny is in the house too...!Hello dearie.. ready to ohh, ahh and aww-ing over JIS? ^^

Guest julie721

Thaaaaatttt.... Tt-that pics OY sleep hugging OS...

Dieeee. Omoo I seriously die here... Where's my OXYGEN! I can't breathe, I can't breathe... *faint*

Edit

What did HS do? *crap I hate not being able to watch live tonight*

MC gives a pill to OS and asks him to kill himself with it. He is upset that there is only one memorial tablet instead of two as HJ was pregnant then.He said nothing when OStold him that he loved her more. Instead OS left her. OS said he was too young then.

so os is jerk in the beginning that's why MG torturing him well. I think he knew that so ra has framed os but use that situation. I dont understand whether HS is still mad at os that's why hs never like os to get along with all girls because she cannont stand the man behind her sister's fatal  accident to be happy with another girl so between mc and os money wasnt the real issue.
thanks for all live recaps guys!:)

ZarraJae

said:

MC gives a pill to OS and asks him to kill himself with it. He is upset that there is only one memorial tablet instead of two as HJ was pregnant then.He said nothing when OStold him that he loved her more. Instead OS left her. OS said he was too young then.

*facepalm
I think both HS's sister and OS are to blame for the baby dying. I don't get why she gets a free pass just because she died while OS shoulders all the blame. Especially when she half-brought her own and the baby's death on her own. It was all very dramatic when she chased him.. if she knew she's been pregnant then.. why didn't she take care? There must really be something about OS.. both she and SR were/are obsessed with him =))
I'm sorry.. I just don't like HS. I can no longer see her with JS if she's gonna spiral down like this. 

Shucks but connection is terrible today.

OY is video taping herself. She speaks to OY, saying that her brain tumor has relapsed. She doesnt want to have surgery again because she wants to spend more time with him. After shower scene, he tells OY about HJ. Says he was upset earlier because it was her memorial day. Heehhee, OY stepped on the pill accidentally. She takes the shell? and asks OS about it. he tells her it's a drug to forget everything. OY asks him to give the pill to her.

That's all I managed to get, sorry. the connection gave up on me in the last scene, so I don't know what he said after that!

Guest bibidep

It so sad that all the women in OS's life so far he knows up to now either left him (his mom), die because of him (ex-girl)
and OY is sick right now too.  How can he very young and already had so much pain and miserable life like that??
Hopefully he not kill himself or somebody kill him at the end, let him have a happy ending for once.  

Oh man the end of today episode already????????

I am glad I never once thought hs as annoying now I understand her even more. Don't just try to look from oy's or os's perspective. think of hs, os didn't come to her sister's memorial ( the same sister who died pregnant after fighting with os - the probable father of the baby- so yeah he is to blame. I won't say it is completely his fault but he is not clean on this) because of a girl they have just met and hs doesn't really know of. This is not even about life or death, oy is already soft on os so he could come up with an excuse to go. Or take her and make her stay in the car I don't know. I don't understand how people can't relate to hs. It was her sister for gods sake. I would kill the guy. I think it is nice of her to stay with os. Because she emphasised with him, she understood it was his loss too so she followed him to Seoul, didnt leave him alone, thought of him as her brother and tried to balance his life and then even began helping him when he said he wanted to live.