[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

@timi163 Thank you so much for sharing these pics with us - Jade Garden looks amazing, so beautiful.  Just seeing these pics took me straight into the "TWTWB moment".  And how special that they kept the windchime!  I'm with you @Blim0523 - I would prefer to think that the wind chime is the "real thing" let's be in denial together lol... And frankly, it could very well be the original as it has only been 1-2 years since they stopped filming there...
Now don't laugh @timi163 and I KNOW this of off-topic but I love the style of shoes you're wearing (while holding the umbrella), I've been seriously looking for ones like that! (I have to change into high heels when I get into the office but in between running around I want shoes like yours).... 

Guest timi163

There's really nothing to see inside the mansion of Jade Garden..just  Youngie's room, one side of the wall in a hallway is covered with pics and posters of the films/movies that were filmed in the house. The beauty of this place is the Garden itself.

Front View of Jade Garden; the arrow is pointing to the counter where you have to pay 
JadeGarden_zps89631389.jpg

So timi163, what was this building used to be? Museum? I know nothing about it except thatOh Soo and Oh Young once "lived" here, they had their "real" kiss in the kitchen somewhere in Youngie's "house.":P:\">It looked like a real house in the drama! I thought it was a huge mansion!:))

Guest timi163

@Susan C I don't have any idea  about the history of that mansion. It's listed as botanical garden. To me , Jade Garden is Youngie's house :-*. I started watching Full House 2, they featured that mansion throughout the whole drama , they also did not use the interior part of the house. It's really worth visiting, infact  my Korean friend who is not into Kdrama  was telling me she did not know such a beautiful place exist in Korea. And yes, it is a huge mansion, it's just not furnished as a mansion., but still a HUGE mansion. :-*

wow! @timi163 your lucky to see that place..your reminiscing TWTWB Youngie's mansion and imagining those memorable scenes that happened especially the bell chime on Youngie's windows as the trademark.. :-D

i think that mansion is the place to be when you want to be at peace for a moment.. ;-)

thanks for sharing the pics.. :-D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In a broadcast of KBS on the Dec 25th, there are visitors, they mentioning Song Hye Kyo and JIS as well as TWTWB's filming location. They can remember exactly the scenes which were filmed in that house after 2 years  :x

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"[HIT] 생생정보통 플러스-조인성-송혜교가 머물렀던 곳, '귀틀 양식' 산장.20141225

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ-kBl1pbDM

cre to KBS life

SCs:

b1d.png

jn.png

mb.png

mbb.png

• 2 weeks later...