[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest mamamika

@KyoRean‌: i told you before, i'm the craziest windblower outhere, :D. Now i'm going to be blind also, because my eyes hurt so much watching oppa kisses another woman. Could you please lend me your Blind stick? I need that now to find a way to doctor Jo, maybe she could open my head and erase it all. Or maybe Youngie can teach me how to walk without blindstick? But where is she now? Crying on the bed missing oppa again? I think so. :(

I watched so many dramas after this, but everytime I rewatch an episode of TWTWB it will just remind me why I so love this drama and not even one drama comes close., it's that perfect. Now in Ep 5.. :-*
  So excited, going to visit  Oh Young's house ( Jade Garden ) in a couple of  weeks! 

Guest mamamika

@timi163‌ : i'm so envious with you. Please take a lot of pixes there and show us. I love to see where's the kitchen Oppa was cooking potato soup for Youngie, Is the bed where they usually sleeped together still there, Young's secret garden where they played water...Thanks! All of that i would like to see for real. If i have a Chance to come to s. Korea, that's the place i would come to at first. I'm dreaming now.

Good Wednesday morning TWTWBlowers! :-h :-h :-h Does anyone know how to cook Oh Soo's potato soup?:DLooks like potato chowder to me!:)) Just add pieces of clam meat and there you have it, clam chowder with potatoes of course! Yummy!Guys, you should try it! It's really good! You can show Oh Soo how to prepare it next time you pay them a visit at Youngie's mansion!:))I'm sure oppa Soo will be there. Where Oh Young is, expect Oh Soo to be there! 8-X8-X

@mamamika  I will definitely do that! My friend who is Korean and NOT into dramas was like..'' why do we have to go to this garden again? You know that when you see this you will be disappointed , it's not like in the States where  botanical gardens are really nice. ""....I just said to her, hmm, nope. I wont be disappointed, this is SHK's house in my drama.! This is the ONLY reason why I  will travel thousands of miles to begin with..hmmp, ok..aside from Insung's Cafe (his bro) of course. everything else is just like a bonus. . I know, it's sooooo hard when you're the only in your friend's circle let alone in your family who is into K-drama.  :x
@PeerNorway there are a few added scenes, some of the background music were different too like  in  Ep 2 ( or was it  3) the first time OH SOO went inside Youngie's room, in the broadcast drama  Memory was played in the background, in the DVD DC , it was a classical music. Same with other  random scenes. It's worth the price.