[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Annyeong guys :) so I just watched Jo In Sung new drama "It's Okay It's Love" eps 2

There's a scene where Jang Jae Yul (played by Jo ) called his mom, and look at these pics!

Screen_Shot_2014_07_30_at_6_28_00_PM.png
Screen_Shot_2014_07_30_at_6_28_04_PM.png
Screen_Shot_2014_07_30_at_6_29_32_PM.png
Screen_Shot_2014_07_30_at_6_28_11_PM.png
Screen_Shot_2014_07_30_at_6_41_04_PM.png

The drama that his mother watching was TWTWB :D
Aaaah how I miss watching Jo In Sung & Song Hye Kyo in TWTWB :(

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

January 11, 2020 / by Insight Books   Famous lines from drama 'That Winter, The Wind Blows' comes to mind when winter comes.    

Yesterday, owner shared photo of her with Song Hye Kyo from TWTWB set.    

I borrowed the DVD from the library (Director's Cut) there are 2 special features discs but they aren't subtitled  why did they bother putting it in there if international viewers won't understand wha

Guest adikkeluangman

Child actors Lee Tae Woo (child Oh Soo) and Lee Ye Sun (child Oh Young). They also acting together in drama KBS Wang Family that ended early this year.
The right one in this drama and the left in drama Wang Family.1505563_283026221851847_22105613_n.jpg
c: TI Ent

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sunflower91

from rubylia post in SHK thread -source : Ms Park Twitter
Oh Soo and Oh Young reunited in IOIL drama set, wondering if Oh Young will have a cameo role or just dropping by 
Permalink gambar yang terpasang

O2 fans are in for a sweet treat as Song Hye Kyo visits Jo In Sung on the set of It's Okay, That's Love, but they'll be happier if Writer Noh convinces Song Hye Kyo to make a cameo appearance in the drama. :-j

Aww..Youngie visited her Oh Soo oppa in IOTL set. It's very sweet of Hye Kyo gives her support for her ex co-star (JIS), Writer Noh and PD Kim team since she had worked with them twice and really close with them :x

• 2 weeks later...
Guest timi163

Hiiii, I'm just wondering if someone can give me current information about Jade Garden, days of operation, time, Direction from  Seoul (train /bus) and the shuttle to Jade Garden ( if it's still operational and free)

• 2 weeks later...

hi! just finished to watch the winter blows and I loved it .song hye kyo always make me cry and laugh awwww in my "shipper world" hahaha jin sung and Song hye kyo are a real couple ;D :x

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I just stumbled upon this thread while surfing for something to read about SHK. I was not aware there is one for TWTWB. I'm glad I found it! Anyway, I'm a new fan of KYO. I discovered her few months ago thru an international channel which was showing FH which I did not realize was an old dramedy. The only source accessible to me was the internet, until stumbled (again) upon soompi. Anyway, I have watched TWTWB for the umpteenth time and can't get enough of it. I am actually watching it now, ep 14, almost done! Anyways, I hope to see them again on the small screen, maybe romcom this time! Thank you. I'll take a peek once in a while!  :-h :-h :-h

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다