[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

August 7, 2018

[SBS Star] Zo In Sung Spotted Traveling in China

Korean actor Zo In Sung was spotted on a group tour in China.

On August 5, some Chinese fans uploaded pictures of Zo In Sung in a southern Chinese city Guilin on social media.

In the pictures, Zo In Sung wears a matching gray vest with fellow travelers and looks like he is enjoying his time.

It has been said that actress Bae Jong Ok and script writer Noh Hee-kyung are also members of the group tour.

The three have become close after working on the drama 'That Winter, the Wind Blows' back in 2013, and seem to be continuing their friendship since then.

201213729_1280.jpg

201213727_1280.jpg

In regard to the news, his management agency IOK Company explained, "As far as we know, the actor is on a historical group tour that includes touring around cities in Northeast Asia organized by Venerable Pomnyun."

They added, "The decision to join the tour was made by Zo In Sung himself. Not only we don't know, but we also can't reveal any further details as this is a private matter."

Meanwhile, Zo In Sung's historical blockbuster film 'THE GREAT BATTLE' is set to premiere in theaters on September 19.

(Lee Narin, Credit= SBS funE, NEW)

(SBS Star)

Source SBS News

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

201302251103211111_1_59_20130225111503.j

Song Hye Kyo mentioned That Winter The Wind Blows in her ELLE interview for March 2019 issue.

ELLE If you were to make a film to portray the life of your 20s and 30s, what kind of scene would you want to insert at the final?

SHK The last scene at TWTWB. The blind Young underwent surgery and was able to see dimly. Just like her, I want to embrace the hope that in my 40s, I will open my eyes again, make a fresh attempt to learn and start over..

Spoiler

b2QNoua.jpg

trans by koreasongsongcouple

--------------------

The One - Winter Love, JTN Live Concert (190525)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I borrowed the DVD from the library (Director's Cut) there are 2 special features discs but they aren't subtitled :( why did they bother putting it in there if international viewers won't understand what they are saying lol the same happened with some other DVDs I borrowed a long time ago.. overall the drama was ok, Jo In Sung looked kinda sexy up close :kiss_wink:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Song Hye Kyo Interview May 2020 (Elle Singapore)

songhyekyo-2.jpg

We are often our own worst critics. What are the things you look out for in past performances to help you improve?

I have productions that have done well, along with ones that may not have fared as well, but I still love all of them and am contented with the end results. Not all my performances were 100 percent satisfying in my standards great, so I definitely do have some regrets on how I acted or portrayed my character. It’s probably the same for other actors as well. However, I always gave my all and worked hard for the respective roles. In that respect, I have no regrets. I love all my productions equally but if I had to choose one, my heart goes out to That Winter, the Wind Blows. I was totally immersed and lost myself during the filming of the latter, and that made it more memorable.

Source

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...