OFFICIAL KANG♥DAN COUPLE THREAD ~ Joo Won ♥ Jin Se Yeon

Micheru

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi all,

Here are some pics of Joo Won & Se Yeon at Bridal Mask's Ending Party and BTS Ending, it was posted at Se Yeon's thread, so sorry if it's a duplicate for all of you.

Please click on spoiler tag to view pics as I noticed that there are a lot of pics posted before my post already.

34o8oes.jpg
2hx381e.jpg
294pflv.jpg

11w67x4.jpg
30w86s3.jpg
23urmvc.jpg
2yn2o21.jpg
250mgrr.jpg
1pjakx.jpg
2hx381e.jpg
2qx5ht0.jpg
28t25y.jpg
rwmpht.jpg
28t25y.jpg

credits to http://blog.naver.com/chanju1990 (thanks to stearly for the link to the blog)

jooseyeon4ever said: since i don't know how to, i was wondering if anybody could make screencaps of their wedding BTS. There are quite a lot of JW & SY moments in there, it would be quite a shame to let it go to waste. 
-edit-wait, has anyone done so yet? i don't recall seeing them, hence the request. 

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jooseyeon4ever

i saw some of the BTS ending pics at Seyeon's thread... Thanks :) -edit-I was reading the live, translated recap of Joowon's appearance on Win Win from soulsrebel.wordpress.com. I noticed how when Park Ki Woong appeared on the show as the guest, Sugeun (or was it Seungwoo) told him that Joowon had seen his silhouette and thought that he was Yoon Shi Yoon. After hearing that, Park Ki Woong asked him, "Why, were you expecting Seyeon?" and Joowon denies it. mrdimples noticed that UTW kept teasing Joowon about UEE at the time when he might have liked her, and she thought that there must have been something behind Taewoong's relentless teasing considering how close the two are. Joowon and Park Ki Woong are also quite close, perhaps PKW knows something about Seyeon that caused him to tease JW on Win Win? just a thought. 

thank you @jooseyeon4ever for your wonderful thoughts on JW and SY. i will try my best with keeping this thread alive because i know more people will discover "BM" and JooSY's chemistry. we still have the KBS Drama Awards to look forward to for more JooSY's appearances. there is also the likelihood of them doing more campaigns for Edwin. so never fear, my dear, i know our couple will reunite. >:D<
can i say i love your post above? i hope PKW knows something about our couple, too. maybe something romantic? :P dare i dream it? *fingers crossed*
i have been wanting to do more screen caps from "BM's" BTS videos. if you want ship-worthy caps, then you got it, honey! ask and you shall receive. :D

thank you dear sunshine4ever for the caps from "BM's" last day of filming. *hugs* i don't know why KBS World hasn't release the English-subtitled video on Youtube yet. *shakes fist*

I HAVE A "BRIDAL MASK" FAN VIDEO! :D enjoy the ship-worthy moments!
"Bridal Mask" Music Video - "A Thousand Years"... credits to bookdork1

Guest jooseyeon4ever

@Micheru: I had meant to reply to your post earlier, but... life happened. Anyways: I completely forgot about the KBS Awards Ceremony.. Thanks for reminding me:) and yes, i DO wish that PKW knows something about the two of them...wouldn't it be awesome? I will waiting with great anticipation for the screen caps. :)))) And I LOVE the music video that you posted above. I found that video a while back, and i thought that the song really suited the KangDan story because Mokdan did have to wait for Kangto for a long time and not lose hope that he was dead or with another girl. because of the vid I obsessed over the song for quite some time. Also I LOVE the scene at the end, it was one of my favorite scenes in Bridal Mask because of the cuteness of Kangto running after Seyeon :) anyways, thanks so much ;)

Guest SeYeonLovely

i saw this on facebook's Kangdan:
http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/star-vs-star-jung-ryeo-won-and-jin-024119423.html

I remember I used to see Joo Won wearing this on 1N2D. They are so cute....! I love them so much...!
this is video:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xubn6t_www-2korea-net-1y-2y-121014-hdtv-h264-360p-xtx_webcam
sorry for my bad english

i just realize something, another similarity for our JooSeyeon...

Both of them have been acted in horror movie, JW in Dont Click and JSY in White, and they both Dead in these movies :-B

oh well, memorize every little tidbits abt them is one of my way to reminiscing my favorite JooSeyeon huhuu miss 'em a lot  [-(

more similarities between our Bear Couple: :D
- they both are the second child
- they both have an older brother- they both have an 'aegyo' personality- they both have training as a singer... JW was a theater actor, SY almost became a pop idol- they both used stage names... Moon Joon Won became Joo Won, Kim Yoon Jung became Jin Se Yeon- they both debuted in 2010 with TV dramas... JW in June 2010 with "King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo", SY in November 2010 with "It's Okay, Daddy's Girl"- they both starred in their first MV (respectively) on November 2010... JW with S.M. The Ballad's "Miss You", SY with KCM's "Love Bear"- they both received a newcomer award on December 2011... JW with his Newcomer Actor Award for "Ojakgyo Brothers", SY with her New Star Award for "My Daughter, Flower"- they both have a movie that was released in 2011, which happened to be their first one... JW with "SIU (Special Investigations Unit)", SY with "White: Curse of the Melody"- they both were in a CF for SK Telecom, separately though... <---i ran out of ideas, okay? :))

Guest jooseyeon4ever

Micheru said: my shippers, what religion is Joo Won and Se Yeon devoted to? i have a feeling that they probably both Christians... which would make them have another thing in common. :D

Guest SeYeonLovely

I miss them so much
I want to see them in the same projects again, anything like CF, music video, ...
I know now SY need to rest and JW is busy with the new drama, but I want to see them together a lot
:((
sorry for the spirit of a crazy shipper!!!!!
:-S
I'm looking forward to the KBS awards to see them, but think of last year JW and UEE won the rookie so
this year maybe they will appear together?? ==> HOW IS SE YEON?? =((
I'm sorry Uee, i also like her but I love Kangdan couple too hard, so I want to:
+ JW and SY together on the red carpet
+ JW and SY will sit together during the ceremony, chat, could appear more skinship, touching eyes, ..... imagine .... imagine .... :))
+ JW and SY will win the best couple
+ JW will win best actor
+ SY will win the best new actress

i pray i pray.....pray......[-O<

@cutieloverz and @mischa317, i didn't know Joo Won went to Thailand. i remember reading he went abroad to shoot for "1N2D", but i didn't know the exact location. you guys are definitely right. it's such a coincident that SY decided to go to Thailand. she could have gone to other countries, but she chose Thailand. i wonder who recommended the place to her. ;) it would be really wonderful if JW was the one that told her to go. ahhh! my shipper heart is filled with excitement now!
oh, cutieloverz, you're correct about the website that you posted. Moon Hwa Journal 21 chose 'KangDan' as one of the best drama couples in 2012. :)

@jooseyeon4ever, thank you for answering my question. i didn't know the name '주원' means 'What the Lord wants and what I should do for the Lord'. i thought the '주' (when translated into Chinese becomes '朱') means 'pearl', and the '원' (when translated into Chinese becomes '元') means 'currency' or 'money'. i don't know a lot about SY's background because there isn't enough English-translated information about her. but i sincerely believe she is a Christian because most Koreans are believers of God. by the way, are you a Christian or Catholic? i hope it's all right to be friends with me since i am a Buddhist. :)
@SeYeonLovely, you and i share the same wishes for JooSeyeon at the KBS Drama Awards. :-* i want everything you said to become real, but there is a slight chance that SY will end up going to the SBS Drama Awards first, if she is nominated for something. she is loyal to the TV station, so if they asked her to come, she will probably go to that one first. then, afterwards, she will go to KBS' awards show. that might mean less time for JooSeyeon to spend together. :(

Archived