OFFICIAL KANG♥DAN COUPLE THREAD ~ Joo Won ♥ Jin Se Yeon

Micheru

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More pictures of JW and SY's Edwin Winter Cf from JW Baidu.  But some have already been posted.  So I will just post the ones that have not been posted before.

Credit: minidadalove @ JW Baidu (Source: 문즈넌사랑해 @ DC) 

a434e3c4b74543a92c69fd371e178a82b8011483

Aren't these two lovely?    :x

Guest septmoon16

autumndew said: TQVM septmoon16 .. all your art pieces are sooooo beautiful.. trully capturing all of beloved KT-MD faces n scenes.. making it soo memorable :) .. Kamsahamnida..

a big thanks to @amlogos_10 for the updates. :-* here are 3 DIFFERENT VERSIONS of the already released winter campaign photos.
credits to 문즈넌사랑해 from DC, via minidadalove from JW's baidu(i slightly edited this picture, so it can be clearer)w12catalog.jpg
credits to www.edwin.co.kr, via Micheru from soompistillcut3.jpg
credits to www.edwin.co.kr, via 果果玄玄 from JW's baidustillcut4.jpg

it has been a few days since we have a MV, so here is 3 MVs that starred SY and JW respectively. :D
"Love Bear" - KCM (starring Jin Se Yeon and Lee Joon Hyuk), credits to CJENMMUSIC

"Miss You" - SM The Ballad (starring Joo Won and Lee Yeon Hee), credits to sment

"Made Yet Another Woman Cry" - 2BiC (starring Joo Won and Kang Byul), credits to LOENENT

Guest sunshine4ever

Sunshine's note:  Second picture on the 1st news from Enews credits to m2l7tw. This news was translated by mrdimples quite a while ago so nothing new.

Joo Won Talks Ideal Ladies on First Solo Talk Show Appearance

2012-11-10 10:52  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Jeon Su Mi

Translation Credit: Grace Danbi Hong  

Appearing on his first exclusive talk show on November 10, Joo Won will be showing his hidden charms and performing songs on StoryOn’s Lee Seung Yeon with 100 Women.

After rising to stardom with his superb acting in Baker King, Kim Tak Goo and Bridal Mask, Joo Won revealed that Baker King, Kim Tak Goo is “a project that made me feel a lot of things.”

121wgph.jpg

When the drama hit over 50 percent in ratings, Joo Won said, “Because it was my first television program, I had no understanding of the ratings, but after the drama was over, nine out of ten people recognized me.”

“But after exactly a month, I became a normal persona again. That’s when I realized that I shouldn’t get used to popularity,” said the actor.

Meanwhile, Shin Hyun Joon asked Joo Won who he would date between his two Bridal Mask female leads, Jin Se Yeon and Han Chae Ah.

Without even a second’s hesitation, Joo Won chose Jin Se Yeon, surprising everyone in the studio.

rbm9sl.jpg

“I saw the surprise event that Shin Hyun Joon did to Han Chae Ah at the Ohlala Couple press conference,” said Joo Won. “After remembering that, I think my heart’s pointing towards Jin Se Yeon.”

Shin Hyun Joon had pretended to kiss Han Chae Ah at the press conference. The two are currently acting together in Ohlala Couple as secret lovers.

In addition, Joo Won also shared about his days working in musicals, which he believes made him the way he is today, as well as his first kiss and other stories. He later performed a song from the musical Jekyll and Hyde.

Photo Credit: StoryOn / Photo Credit: Kim Byung Kwan, Hea Jung Min

Source: http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=20542&idxType=KDramaMovie
------------------------------------------------------------------
class="entry-title"Joo Won picks Jin Se Yeon over Han Chae Ah as his ideal type by jennywill - 1 hour ago

qqxpft.jpg

Joo Won confessed that he would pick actress Jin Se Yeon as someone more close to his ideal type.

At a filming of ‘Lee Seung Yeon and 100 Women‘, Joo Won was asked which actress he would date out of his ‘Bridal Mask‘ co-stars Jin Se Yeon and Han Chae Ah.

Joo Won chose Jin Se Yeon with no hesitation, saying, “I saw the surprise event that Shin Hyun Joon prepared for Han Chae Ah during the ‘Oohlala Couple‘ press conference. Thinking about that, my heart went immediately to Jin Se Yeon.

The event the actor was referring to took place in September when Shin Hyun Joon suddenly pulled in Han Chae Ah making it as if they had unexpectedly kissed during the press conference for ‘Oohlala Couple’.

This episode with Joo Won will broadcast on November 10th.

Source: Star News via Nate

English Source: http://www.allkpop.com/2012/11/joo-won-picks-jin-se-yeon-over-han-chae-ah-as-his-ideal-type

Guest Jessi15

Edited- is it not possible to delete a double post here??? Now it will become a one liner. @Micheru.. The third MV also puzzled me for a while before I figured what the story was about. In both mv, JW was awesome with his acting. Seeing him here in the mv reminded me so much of him in BM.

Guest Jessi15

Jessi15 said:
Thanks, Micheru. I really love the Miss Micheru said: it has been a few days since we have a MV, so here is 3 MVs that starred SY and JW respectively. :D
"Love Bear" - KCM (starring Jin Se Yeon and Lee Joon Hyuk), credits to CJENMMUSIC "Miss You" - SM The Ballad (starring Joo Won and Lee Yeon Hee), credits to sment  "Made Yet Another Woman Cry" - 2BiC (starring Joo Won and Kang Byul), credits to LOENENT 

Guest sunshine4ever

class="content-title" Joo Won Picks Jin Se Yeon As His Ideal Type janeyin2u         November 10, 2012

2nc4cu8.jpg

Actor Joo Won recently appeared on Story On’s “Lee Seung Yeon with 100 Women” show and when asked which actress he would like to be romantically involved between Han Chae Ah and Jin Se Yeon – both who starred with him in the KBS drama “Bridal Mask,” he picked the latter, actress Jin Sae Yeon.

He jokingly stated that one of the reasons why he chose her was because at the press conference for Han Chae Ah’s drama “Oohlala Couple,” fellow actor Shin Hyun Joon made a surprise event for her. “When I think about that, my heart goes right to Jin Se Yeon.”

On the show, Joo Won also revealed the behind stories at the time when he was performing in various musicals and also talked about his first kiss. He reenacted a scene from the musical “Jekyll and Hyde” as well which touched many of the female spectators of the show.

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2012/11/10/joo-won-picks-jin-se-yeon-as-his-ideal-type/

Guest sunshine4ever

Micheru said: it has been a few days since we have a MV, so here is 3 MVs that starred SY and JW respectively. :D
"Love Bear" - KCM (starring Jin Se Yeon and Lee Joon Hyuk), credits to CJENMMUSIChttp://youtu.be/ylhHGN01LyE
"Miss You" - SM The Ballad (starring Joo Won and Lee Yeon Hee), credits to smenthttp://youtu.be/LCjOqBZCWUc
"Made Yet Another Woman Cry" - 2BiC (starring Joo Won and Kang Byul), credits to LOENENThttp://youtu.be/PnyBfRF2ZdE

Guest jooseyeon4ever

@autumndew, i read your post and i totally agree!!! going beyond the zodiac and horoscope, i they are still compatible with each other. Many of my friends are complaining about how old-faced Jin Seyeon is, compared to how young she is whenever i comment on how beautiful Seyeon is. To me, she looks okay. Perhaps she looks 2 years older, but that isn't such a big deal as Joowon is not that shallow, to choose girls based on how young/old they look. Seyeon is quite mature, while Joowon, who is much older than her, is quite childish sometimes, and their behaviours balance each other's out. Also, Joowon probably needs someone who will laugh along with him in good times, and also someone who can cheer him up when he's feeling down. Seyeon will be the perfect girl to cheer him up, because she laughs a lot and makes everyone around her feel better. As Joowon mentioned in an interview, Seyeon has the ability to lift the mood of the entire crew when they were filming Bridal Mask. They are just PERFECT togetherrr :))) 

Archived