OFFICIAL KANG♥DAN COUPLE THREAD ~ Joo Won ♥ Jin Se Yeon

Micheru

Hi everyone, new member here  :)Thanks for making this thread , love all of you :xtbh I've been lurking in this thread since months ago because I'm not good with words but just today got the courage to register, since I've been missingour KangDan badly :(
& sorry for my english, I'm not good in it since it's not my first nor second language  :)>-

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SeYeonLovely

thanks @Micheru! you are so awsome !!! :x
hi @Aera, welcome welcome >:D<
you dont worry about English, i see your English is so good!
i am not good at English too :-S
you dont worry, both all members of threads JSY and KangDan Couple are so friendly
and we can understand together because our love for Joo Won and Jin Se Yeon ^^!!!
i am so happy when i saw your gifts about KangDan^^
They are so beautifull when stand up together
Thank you so much!!!
Nice weekend, everyone :x

whooaaa so many cute JooSeyeon gifs and pics from our newest Kangdan shipper here, WELCOME and HUG to you @aera >:D< and off course to y'all Kangdan shipper fellows here  >:D<  :-*

i saw in JW thread that there'll be Edwin events , wondering if it'll be a chances of our OTP to reunites again hmmmm lets hope and crosses our finger for some lucks  [-O< and for next edition after fall and winter, do we going to have Summer edition, maybe ?????

EDIT :
OK, so look like i'm so LEFT BEHIND abt this Edwin news lol, so sorry, our lovely and wonderful Kangdan manager @Micheru  had doing her really great job to gave us the news, hug to you >:D<

and i know it has past 12 days since new year, but i knew i havent properly saying greeting for everyone here, but better late than never 'rite :D  so i want to greet everyone here, Survive this 2013 New Year, i sincerely hope this year is going to be a VERY AWESOME YEAR for all of us and off course, for our Favorite OTP, Jin Se Yeon and Joo Won  <:-P

thankyouuu @sophiechoice :)will try to posting more in this thread :D
me too, cannot wait for the Edwin's event, hope to see both of them together [-O<and Happy New Year to y'all too KD shippers although it's kinda late :D

adorable
kangdan fanvid :)

kdbridalmaskavi_003171971a_zps0955b403.j

Micheru said: to continue the scene from my post above, here are my caps of JooSY during SY's win. this is the best quality i could find. i'm sorry, my shippers.

screen caps by me
after SY got on the stage, JW immediately bee-lined towards her :P kbsda12-1.jpg
look how extremely happy SY is... and thank goodness for the skinship here kbsda12-2.jpg
i think JW was really excited for SY, so it seemed like he forgot to give Oh Yeon Seo her bouquet... even OYS had an expression of confusion kbsda12-3.jpg
excuse the bad quality, my shippers, but you guys can still tell how happy and proud JW was for SY kbsda12-4.jpg
even from far away, you can see that he is practically beaming at her kbsda12-5.jpg
after SY finished her speech, she turned around to let Oh Yeon Seo speak... you can tell that SY met eye contact with JW, and gave him a smile :xkbsda12-6.jpg
as all 4 were leaving the stage, both JW and SY kind of moved towards each others... i bet you anything that off-stage, there was probably more skinship going between them... one can hope, right? :P kbsda12-7.jpg

the 'KangDan Manager' is back! :D ...and she has some things to do. *puts on Manager cap*

@fiankassim, could you please take out the pictures in this post and this post? thank you in advance, dear. :) i heartily agree with you that JW and SY should date. they are such lovable people and have many similar qualities. i hope one day this wish can come true since they are an 'one true pair.'
@amlogos_10, thank you for your greetings! :-* Happy New Year to you, too, sweetie! *hugs* i can't wait to see pictures from the fan-meeting. i hope we get a lot of sweet moments... and touching. :)) by the way, i'm sorry to bother you, but could you please take out the picture in this post? thank you in advance.
@autumndew, i saw your edited post on page 25. thank you for fixing it! >:D< could i bother you for one more thing? can you please take out the screen cap in this post? thank you in advance, dear. :-*

Aera said: Hi everyone, new member hereThanks for making this thread , love all of youtbh I've been lurking in this thread since months ago because I'm not good with wordsbut just today got the courage to register, since I've been missingour KangDan badly& sorry for my english, I'm not good in it since it's not my first nor second language

Archived