OFFICIAL KANG♥DAN COUPLE THREAD ~ Joo Won ♥ Jin Se Yeon

Micheru

Guest sunshine4ever

Joo Won cries as he talks about his past love stories

by jennywill - 4 hours ago
rcjz0i.jpg

Joo Won spilled tears as he talked about his love life for the first time.

On the November 13th episode of ‘Win Win‘, he confessed, “I’ve only been in 2 relationships so far“, and talked about his high school girlfriend and his college girlfriend.

When talking about his first girlfriend he said, “I’m the type that’s very expressive, so I told her that I loved her a lot. My girlfriend must have gotten fed up with that, so she broke up with me over a text message.” He confessed that he always woke his girlfriend up in the morning and only slept after she did at night. Even when she broke up with him, he replied back to her, “Okay, I’ll cheer you on from now on.

He then showed tears as he talked about his love life, saying, “I don’t think I’m bad at dating. It’s just that the way I love is not calculating and it’s innocent. I watched ‘Romeo and Juliet‘ over 10 times when I was young, and I always cried. I thought to myself, ‘Okay, I don’t know about anything else, but I won’t be calculating when it comes to love’.

To explain why he teared up, he said, “When I was young, I wanted to protect my love. I told myself that I’d never be calculating and even as I get older, I’d love innocently. But when I got older, I realized I was being calculating. I hurt myself because I was loving with the mindset of ‘That woman is like that and that doesn’t match with me’.

MC Tak Jae Hoon asked him if he had ever had a love he couldn’t protect, and he revealed, “I loved her a lot, but I was focused too much on work. I didn’t even know her birthday. My heart was big, but I was too focused on work.

English Source

------------------------------------------------------------

class="content-title"1N2D’s Joo Won: “My Ex Broke Up With Me Via Text”

9l8r5f.jpg

Actor Joo Won, who’s known for his roles in drama hits “King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo,” “Ojakyo Brothers,” and “Gaksital,” opened up about his love life.

He appeared on the recent recording of KBS’s “Win Win,” which is MCed by none other than fellow “1 Night and 2 Days” team member Kim Seung Woo. Joo Won revealed, “I’m the type to express myself a lot so I would say ‘I love you’ often.”

He went on, “Maybe it’s because my girlfriend got sick of that part of me, but she broke up with me by text message.” He also confessed, “If there’s a girl that I like, I’m the type to watch her for a long time. I’ve dated 2 girls in my life.”

It’s been revealed that he shed some tears during his segment on the show. His episode will be broadcasted on November 13 at 11:20pm (KST).

English Source

Picture below credits to JW Bar @ Baidu:

9jn2bl.jpg

2uqllsn.jpg

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fiankassim

This is not about KangDan but have you guys watched the latest Running Man episode with Jin Seyeon? There is this one part where the ball hit her foot and she acted as she was hurt by it. Soooo Cute!!! <3 ^.^

Guest fiankassim

cutieloverz said: fiankassim said: This is not about KangDan but have you guys watched the latest Running Man episode with Jin Seyeon? There is this one part where the ball hit her foot and she acted as she was hurt by it. Soooo Cute!!! <3 ^.^

Guest septmoon16

Kang To & Mok Dan ~ Their Journey
From unadulterated hatred to wholehearted love
It wasn't an easy road, but definitely an unforgettable one.....

bridalmaskfa30.jpg
bridalmaskfa21.jpg
bridalmaskfa24.jpg
bridalmaskfa25.jpg
bridalmaskfa7.jpg
bridalmaskfa31.jpg
bridalmaskfa33.jpg
bridalmaskfa22.jpg
bridalmask3.jpg

bridalmaskfa26.jpg
bridalmaskfa28.jpg
bridalmaskfa29.jpgbridalmaskfa2.jpg
bridalmask2.jpg

bridalmask.jpg

bridalmaskfa4.jpg
bridalmaskfa8.jpg

@Jessi15, do you mind editing your 2nd post on page 21? you kind of double-posted, my dear. :(

sunshine4ever said: Could someone please explain "Made Yet Another Woman Cry" awww...the MV is sad and I'm confused. Thanks so much, Micheru, for these awesome MV's of SY & JW. Now I want a MV with SY & JW together, too.

hi guys! i am back, along with some goodies, to move this thread faster. i am sorry i haven't been posting lately. thank you everyone for continuing to come here, and support KangDan or JooSY. >:D<
Hyeonjun's Surprise Visit to 'Bridal Mask' Set (JOOSY'S PARTS START AT 6:19! :x)... credits to kbsworld

since i love capping stuffs and dissecting every moment between JooSY, i found and made some screen caps of the video above. i couldn't resist it, okay? you know you love looking at JW and SY smile, too. :P
BIG screen caps by Surprising Actress jsY and SMALL screen caps by me
awww... look at SY's smile towards JW... i always love their smiles towards one anotherkbs-ew-1.jpg
kbs-ew-2.jpg
... and look at his smile towards her :xkbs-ew-3.jpg
kbs-ew-4.jpg
i adore her side-to-side wiggle herekbs-ew-5.jpg
JW takes SY's water bottle to open it for her while she talks to the camera... say it with me now, 'AWWW!!!' :xkbs-ew-6.jpg
he hands it back to her while she happily laughskbs-ew-7.jpg
how cute are they?!kbs-ew-8.jpg
SY's beautiful smile :Dkbs-ew-9.jpg
JW looks like he is shy herekbs-ew-10.jpg

after reading mrdimples' response over at SY's thread, i come to the conclusion that JW is probably going through a rough patch in his love life. i sincerely feel that he has good feelings towards SY, and perhaps even thought of approaching her. but something happened in his personal life that made him a little hesitant at acting on those 'good feelings.' JW himself said that he likes to observe someone for a while before deciding anything romantic. he has known SY since April, so he should have made his mind by now. i am just worried that time and his busy schedule will prevent him from doing anything. maybe, SY's age is also a factor. but in all honesty, she is very mature despite her age and appearance. with all my heart, i wish JW the best and hope he find someone who truly loves him. i pray it is SY by his side because they are just so right for each others. my shippers, i am really hoping and wishing for some miracle to happen between them. *sighs*

Guest jooseyeon4ever

I'm very sad at the thought of how this thread will probably no longer be moving forward if JW and SY do not have a new project together and do not start dating :(((( however, now that FF is over, maybe people will start interviewing JSY? and maybe the same bright interviewer will re-ask her: "who would you prefer, Joowon or Joo Ji Hoon??" and maybe she will say Joowon, and maybe the hyungs on 1N2D will ask him: "Do you LIKE seyeon??" in one of their sleepy-time sessions. Then maybe he will say yes, he does. then perhaps the hyungs and Bird PD will keep his little secret and invite Seyeon to 1N2D under the cover of inviting special guests- co-stars that the members had memorable times with.Then maybe the hyungs and Bird will try to keep on putting them together... and then after the filming Joowon can ask her out or something. and then things will blossom out from there. Sounds a bit far-fetched, I know, but hey, a shipper can dream, right?? 
I just realized that in the interview where the person asked joowon and Seyeon if they contacted each other regularly and then  JW looked jealous when he said to seyeon, "but you keep in touch with Ki Woong too, right?" The interviewer pointed out that he looked jealous, and then Joowon didn't say anything to deny the fact xDDD

Guest septmoon16

Micheru said: i want to say thanks to sunshine4ever for posting all the recent news articles. you're the best, hon! :-*
my dear @septmoon16, you spoiled us with your lovely graphics. >:D< do you mind if i put some on the 1st post?

since i mentioned mrdimples' post above, i thought i would share her thoughts here with everyone. it was a really well-written response.
MRDIMPLES' THOUGHTS ON JOO WON'S "WIN WIN" APPEARANCE
found on page 30 of SY's threadSe Yeon came to my mind after I saw Joo Won crying on the Win Win show.For the record, he was not crying because of his ex-girlfriend. He was crying because he had lost his dream of an ideal love which is to love a girl for who she is, without being "calculative" and minding about her personality and stuff. My hunch is that he had been affected by a recent romance or rather unrequited love. Which explains his reiterating of disliking "Push & Pull" and his ideal "Bear" type of girl. He is not blaming anyone but himself for not being able to love "purely" as he had always dreamt of.I would like to think that Se Yeon brought cheer to Joo Won with her bright smiles and unaffected personality. I am not saying anything happened to them in a romantic way but rather she brought laughter and smiles to the Bridal Mask set and also to Joo Won. If he had been going through a hard time, she would have brightened him so much. And probably she has also led him to conclude that the "bear" type is more suitable for him.Thank you Se Yeon for bringing sunshine wherever you go.
found on page 31 of SY's threadAfter the Win Win show, quite a number commented that Joo Won makes them feel like protecting him. Now, I understand why Se Yeon said that sometimes she feels that she has to protect Oppa. It's a crazy image - pint size Se Yeon (actually not so pint sized but most girls look that way beside Joo Won) protecting the 1.85m tall Joo Won. But now, it makes sense.

Guest jooseyeon4ever

since i don't know how to, i was wondering if anybody could make screencaps of their wedding BTS. There are quite a lot of JW & SY moments in there, it would be quite a shame to let it go to waste. 
-edit-wait, has anyone done so yet? i don't recall seeing them, hence the request. 

Archived