OFFICIAL KANG♥DAN COUPLE THREAD ~ Joo Won ♥ Jin Se Yeon

Micheru

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sunshine4ever

Thanks so much for the links, Ladies, you're so awesome. Can we have the 720 p soon please. I pray we have a better quality version of them together. I think they look so cute and natural in this BTS. No one can beat this. They look too comfortable!

-edit-
I went to that youtube and I feel a bit sad. I guess if  they have the 720 p version they uploaded it already, no? That seems to be the official site for Edwin or something since that YT has old Edwin ads/BTS. I hope there is a better version.

I am not a JW&JSY shipper but this couple never fails to brighten me up. I just post a crazy number of screencaps at Joo Won. Guess this is an appropriate place to share? 
Joo Won & Se Yeon's Edwin Photoshoot BTS Screencaps
Credit: m217tw on Joo Won Bar 朱元吧

Get ready for a slew of gorgeous and cute BTS screencaps.....I dunno why....although I know they are not a couple, seeing Jin Se Yeon and Joo Won together never fails to bring a wide grin to my face.If I am a guy, I will fall in love with her. She just looks so beautiful and her smile is really wonderful. Joo Won is the naughty one here. As usual, he looks like he cannot let go of her hand. 
Mr Snowman, could you move aside?image
Smile like Mr Snowman?image
We can do better...image
Here we go.....SMILEimage
WHO NEEDS GLOVES WHEN YOU HAVE OPPA's HANDS TO KEEP YOU WARM?

Joo Won & Se Yeon's Edwin Photoshoot BTS Screencaps
Credit: m217tw on Joo Won Bar 朱元吧

continue...
As usual, Oppa very interested in how well her shot turns oute23.jpg22d7eecd7b899e510d74caec42a7d933c9950d78
And Warm & Sweet like Honey...e18.jpge20.jpg
The 2 Most Beautiful Smiles In The World In 1 Screencap

Guest sunshine4ever

Don't they look cute in this picture? They looked at the same direction and they smiled almost similarly without having to even look at each other's smile, haha.

2agumw8.jpg

^capture credit to m217tw and thanks to mrdimples for posting

thanks to stearly at JW's thread for finding and posting these pictures below

2zf35dy.png

vr3lhx.png

credit: 순지, dcinside.com

ohizxs.jpg

credit: 最后, dcinside.com

awww... mrdimples, you beat me to it first. :P thank you, my dear. okay... HERE IS MY FIRST BATCH OF SCREEN CAPS! enjoy, my shippers! :x
EDWIN WINTER 2012-2013 BEHIND-THE-SCENES SCREEN CAPTURES (PART 1)
screen caps by me
you're right, mrdimples... the snowman was the 3rd party, so JW is pushing him away :))edwinw12-bts1.jpg
i love how, even though he is pointing at the snowman, JW didn't let SY's hand go at alledwinw12-bts2.jpg
i LOVE their similar smiles here :xedwinw12-bts3.jpg
... and here, too :xedwinw12-bts4.jpg
are you reining SY in, JW? there is no need for that. just call her up and say 'I WANT YOU TO BE MINE.' see? it's quite simple. :Pedwinw12-bts5.jpg
i really adore this pose! hopefully, we will have an official version of it. *crosses fingers*edwinw12-bts6.jpg
oh my gosh! O_O LOOK AT HIS SNEAKY GLANCE TOWARDS HER! :x it's like JW wants to make sure that SY is really there, laughing along with him.edwinw12-bts7.jpg
i totally agree with mrdimples on how lovely their smiles were hereedwinw12-bts8.jpg
he looks so mischievous here. @marie67 will definitely love this cap. :Pedwinw12-bts9.jpg
another cute poseedwinw12-bts10.jpg
... and another pose i adore, and hope there will be an official version of itedwinw12-bts11.jpg
what can i say? another cute JooSY pose!edwinw12-bts12.jpg

here is MY LAST BATCH OF SCREEN CAPS, my shippers! :-*
EDWIN WINTER 2012-2013 BEHIND-THE-SCENES SCREEN CAPTURES (PART 2)
screen caps by me
i noticed that JW was saying something rather important to SY. but then, she realized that the camera was on them, so she immediately did a cute pose... which made JW followed her right away. but anyways, LOOK AT THE WAY HE GLANCED DOWN AT HER! :xedwinw12-bts13.jpg
like i said, JW immediately followed SY once he saw her do the peace sign. to me, that means he valued her opinion.edwinw12-bts14.jpg
look at all the lovely photos on the wall! @amlogos_10, JW didn't seem to care that people knew he was taking snapshots of the photos... and if my shippers notice, he took close snapshots of his photos with SY. ;)edwinw12-bts15.jpg
i like to imagine that he took snapshots of all the ones that had SY on themedwinw12-bts16.jpg
OMO! JW's hand was really high up.edwinw12-bts17.jpg
thank goodness we have an official version of this pose... but now, we need a bigger one!edwinw12-bts18.jpg
this pose is super adorable, too... hopefully, we will get a bigger and single version of itedwinw12-bts19.jpg
their smiles really light my screen :xedwinw12-bts24.jpg
awww... look at SY's glance towards JW this time around. i just love how they knew that cameras are around, yet the way they looked at one another is so full of loveedwinw12-bts25.jpg
did i mentioned i love their smiles yet? because i can't get enough of it!edwinw12-bts26.jpg
i really have no comment on this cap, except they looked amazingedwinw12-bts27.jpg
we love you, too, SY! and... JW, your wave is weird, honey. :Pedwinw12-bts28.jpg

Guest sunshine4ever

Edwin Winter CF Screen Captures (some more):

credit to m2l7tw @ JW's Baidu for capturing scenes below

although Micheru posted the first two caps of JW with the cane already, just wanted to post them because I think they're cute

2lnvk1v.jpg

aow7yg.jpg

Christmas Gift Exchange

anjy3c.jpg

2i8zp0z.jpg

2uen0k0.jpg

98tzyr.jpg
^ Haha, looks at how excited she was...

Go here to find more captures that were not posted by any of us here.

Guest sunshine4ever

Sorry, dears, gonna break up these captures a little more. Sorry to blastered this thread with more caps, hehe. :D But I think these captures deserve their own post. I think they are very comfortable towards one another. I am amazed that Joo Won and Se Yeon can be so comfortable like this. ^^ We know Se Yeon didn't have that much screen times and Joo Won was always so busy filming his scenes during Bridal Mask's day, so I wonder how they got a chance to develop this comfortable connection?

credit to m2l7tw @ JW's Baidu for capturing scenes below

-edit- so I decided to put the captures in spoiler tag since I'm not sure about everyone's connection and/or computer's speed. Please click on spoiler tag because there are some individual pics of Won and Yeon.

5y8t5.jpg

14mgwsm.jpg

2rdalxz.jpg

29ktobs.jpg

33esqog.jpg

2u47910.jpg

xanl3q.jpg

292tuvs.jpg

2qdn9s8.jpg

And here are my captures of that scene above with both of them smiling and laughing. The magical moment. :) Both of these people like to smile and laugh very much and are quite humble themselves. I like them onscreen so it's great to see them offscreen like this, hehe.

o06p13.jpg

amxr80.jpg

flvrm.jpg

34j4n0h.jpg

2m7gis6.jpg

After watching the BTS I wonder what Joo Won and Se Yeon do at lunch with the staff? Haha, but at least it's great to know that both of them don't have to eat alone since they know each other. ^^ I think they must have a good time at lunch with the staff. :)

Guest sunshine4ever

@Micheru, I was thinking of screen capturing their Edwin Fall CF, but I love your capturing. Do you think you can capture the Fall CF too then? If you have time. If not I will be doing it. :) Thanks.

By the way, thanks for capturing this. I see two people that JW captured on his phone? *coughs* Is that his phone? No idea. Anyway, Joo Won could just ask for one picture without having to put on his phone. lol. But I guess with the phone you can carry the picture around? Maybe he likes that picture of himself.

Don't they look cute in this picture? They looked at the same direction and they smiled almost similarly without having to even look at each other's smile, haha.

^capture credit to m217tw and thanks to mrdimples for posting

thanks to stearly at JW's thread for finding and posting these pictures below

Is the third picture real, or a mash-up??

Archived