OFFICIAL KANG♥DAN COUPLE THREAD ~ Joo Won ♥ Jin Se Yeon

Micheru

sunshine4ever said: @Micheru dear I tried to do some research for Bear and Korean culture, but nothing showed up on Google that's proper for me. So sorry. Anyway, I think Joo Won already answered your questions. If you think about it, Bear usually isn't the type that calculate like the Fox does. When a Bear wants to attack you the Bear can just attack you without having to sneak behind your back and calculate how it's going to come towards you. It just attack you instead of being nice and then attack you behind your back like the Fox does. So basically Joo Won values and loves a bear because the bear symbolizes honesty? I'm not too sure what the Korean culture people think of bear. Maybe someone can help explain further.

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my shippers, i have something for you to celebrate the weekend. i hope you like it, and if you do, i will come back with 8 MORE goodies. :D
credits to lsh190524's naver blogedwin_f12_3.jpg
...i am sorry to burst everyone's bubbles, but this is NOT from Edwin's winter campaign. it's actually from their fall 2012 campaign. we still have to wait for new pictures, my dears. :(

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi all as promised, I edited the Edwin Winter CF again:

If you use these pictures elsewhere will you credit me? Their picture looks too awesome and I prefer not to write my name on them.

jwsy001.jpg

jwsy002.jpg

jwsy003.jpg

jwsy004.jpg

jwsy005.jpg

Guest septmoon16

This concludes my heartfelt tribute to this endearing couple. It was IS difficult to say goodbye, but alas we must.

Did anyone else swoon when he confessed to the 7 attempts it took him to make her the ring flower? :x

I did not think we would get a wedding.. really. with revolution and revenge weighing heavily on everyone's mind, it would be understandable that romance takes a second seat. so how awesome was it that when Kang To realized the importance of Mok Dan, not just as the object of his love, but the source of his strength - he reached out for her hand and asked for a future together.

For a man who lived only for the present, this woman gave him the best gift of all - the ability and the desire to dream of tomorrow.

bridalmaskmarrymeboonyi.jpg

how beautiful they are! not just physically, but emotionally. its no exaggeration to say that their eyes are brimming with joy and every smile is magically infused with a dream come true. they have traveled a long weary road to find one another, suffered so much anguish, that it just fills me with bittersweet joy to know that at least their last walk together was down this aisle - as man and wife.

bridalmaskloveyouthousandyears.jpg

Capturing these moments, I keep thinking how fleeting happiness is, and how enduring sadness can be.
Yet, I don't think Kang To would give up this moment despite knowing the pain that follows.
Because sometimes you need that bright star in the otherwise dark night. A source of comfort, a reminder that happiness although brief, is attainable and therefore, there is always hope.

bridalmaskpromisemebestrongkangto.jpg

I didn't know how to end my tribute. because i felt it wasn't right to end with such sadness. Kang To & Mok Dan's love didn't end with her death. Beyond the grave, her memory continues to be the source of his fighting spirit, she is the muse that will forever rest in his heart, until he completes his duty to the people and then may join her in rest.

so @sunshine4ever, thank you for this inspiration --- for bringing back to focus the essence of their love.

I have said it before, these lovers are not ones who will launch fireworks with their passion - they don't need such theatrics.
It is in the quiet moments of holding each other hands warmly, a basic human gesture of concern, care, understanding, and sincerity that they reach our hearts. :x

Farewell....

bridalmaskgoodbyelove.jpg

Guest sunshine4ever

@cutieloverz, I don't think anyone knows when. Mostly it would come out at Edwin's official site first and then fans probably have something? Last time it was like that with the fall edition. You can check out Edwin website. :) I actually don't mind waiting for the pics.

redvelvet87 said:This makes me feel loads better!! I saw a little clip too and I don't think they like each other in that way ne more. And JW said he likes bear personality and said JSY has that. I am happy that they will be together in December, but it'll be really cool if they can do an event before then or appear on a variety show!

Guest septmoon16

Micheru said:

redvelvet87 said:This makes me feel loads better!! I saw a little clip too and I don't think they like each other in that way ne more. And JW said he likes bear personality and said JSY has that. I am happy that they will be together in December, but it'll be really cool if they can do an event before then or appear on a variety show!

sunshine4ever said:Micheru dear I tried to do some research for Bear and Korean culture, but nothing showed up on Google that's proper for me. So sorry. Anyway, I think Joo Won already answered your questions. If you think about it, Bear usually isn't the type that calculate like the Fox does. When a Bear wants to attack you the Bear can just attack you without having to sneak behind your back and calculate how it's going to come towards you. It just attacks you instead of being nice and then attack you behind your back like the Fox does. So basically Joo Won values and loves a bear because the bear symbolizes honesty? I'm not too sure what the Korean culture people think of bear. Maybe someone can help explain further. .....

hi gals, been busy this weekend, and i miss y'all and of course, our lovely Kangdan couple...

hohohooo JW and his lovely Bear, i aside his weird analogy, and thought maybe he refers to Teddy Bear,the one like in Goong, like sunshine mention before, where its Huggable, cute and adorable, because our Yeon Bear its definetely like that  :D

Archived