OFFICIAL KANG♥DAN COUPLE THREAD ~ Joo Won ♥ Jin Se Yeon

Micheru

Guest SeYeonLovely

Micheru said:@SeYeonLovely, you and i share the same wishes for JooSeyeon at the KBS Drama Awards. :-* i want everything you said to become real, but there is a slight chance that SY will end up going to the SBS Drama Awards first, if she is nominated for something. she is loyal to the TV station, so if they asked her to come, she will probably go to that one first. then, afterwards, she will go to KBS' awards show. that might mean less time for JooSeyeon to spend time together. :(

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@cutieloverz, i can't see the picture on this post. can you upload it to a different place? thank you in advance, dear. :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i find it kind of odd that nobody snapped photos of SY when she went to the airport. then, i realize her agency privately rented a small plane for her family and agency staff members to go in.
SY's VACATION PHOTOS IN THAILAND! :x
credit to cyworld.com/barbie0215 and Early Bird Entertainment via TV Dailythailand.jpgvacation1.jpg

Guest jooseyeon4ever

@Micheru You are most welcome :) and it is interesting how his name when translated in chinese has some reference to money when i do not think that he is all that money centered. and do you translate names into chinese when you want to find their meanings? And it is perfectly fine to be friends with me, even though i am a christian. :) i got that meaning from an interview, but my korean friends said that his name is short for 주님이 원하는, which means.. what the Lord wants. 

‘Best Couple’ nominations for the ’2012 KBS Drama Awards’ released

KBS has announced the 14 couples nominated for their ‘2012 KBS Drama Awards‘.

Scheduled to be held at 8:50 p.m. on December 31st at the KBS Hall, the award will be given to the best couple determined by 40% online votes, 40% journalist votes, and 20% expert votes. Due to the high reflection of online votes, the award will largely be determined by fans.

Most noted is the Joo Won and Park Ki Woong couple from ‘Bridal Mask‘, who although were rivals in the drama, managed to capture the attention of female viewers with their past friendship and friendly relationship off set.

Despite being the only ‘male-male couple’ featured in the nominations, they have a strong chance as any of winning the title, especially since another nominated male-male couple, Song Joong Ki and Yoo Ah In, came away with a win at the 2010 awards as a couple for ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal‘.

Check out the rest of the nominations below!

1. Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung for ‘Big‘
2. Baek Sung Hyun and Suzy for ‘Big’
3. Kim Kang Woo and Jo Yeo Jung for ‘Haeundae Lovers‘
4. Shin Hyun Joon and Kim Jung Eun for ‘Oohlala Couple‘
5. Um Tae Woong and Lee Bo Young for ‘The Equator Man‘
6. Joo Won and Jin Se Yeon for ‘Bridal Mask’
7. Joo Won and Park Ki Woong for ‘Bridal Mask’
8. Song Joong Ki and Moon Chae Won for ‘Nice Guy‘
9. Cha Tae Hyun and UEE for ‘Jeon Woo Chi‘
10. Yoo Jun Sang and Kim Nam Joo for ‘You Who Rolled In Unexpectedly‘
11. Kim Sang Ho and Shim Yi Young for ‘You Who Rolled In Unexpectedly’
12. Lee Hee Jun and Jo Yun Hee for ‘You Who Rolled In Unexpectedly’
13. Lee Sang Yoon and Lee Bo Young for ‘My Daughter Seoyoung‘
14. Oh Chang Suk and Hwang Sun Hee for ‘Love, Love‘

cre:allkpop

amlogos_10 said:

Really,her agency rented a small plane for her family and staff members to fly into Thailand?!  Sounds like a very generous agency....Do you know anything about SY's agency, micheru ? Do you think you can post the news article where it says SY's agency rented the plane?  I am really curious.....hehe....thanks a buch....dear

hey my shippers, i found out that Edwin uploaded a different version of the winter campaign BTS video! ENJOY THE SHIPPY MOMENTS AGAIN!!! :D
Edwin Winter 2012 Behind-the-scenes... credits to Soyeon0429

...and by 'different', i mean the horrendous 'Henus Edwin' logo is not on the upper right-hand corner. -_- i am sorry i deceived you. but seriously, did you guys replay it? i only posted it again because it just gave me an excuse to look at them. :P

another similarity between our Bear Couple is that they love to give 'peace' signs... together: :D
credit to KBS and Edwinpeace-sign.jpgreal06_03.jpgreal15_16.jpgedwinw12-bts35.jpgedwinw12-bts36.jpgedwinw12-bts37.jpg

okay, so i didn't have to post the last two screen caps. but... i couldn't resist seeing their faces, all right? :P by the way, did you guys notice the evolution of their peace signs? from the first time to a recent appearance together, they seem to be much more comfortable, and not quite distanced.

Guest Jessi15

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all JooSey/KangDan fans ^^^

Thanks Micheru for the pictures. It is always good to see our beloved KangDan together, hopefully we will see them hand in hand on the red carpet this year. I really miss them...

Guest sunshine4ever

Thank you @Jessi15, it must be night your place right? It's still the afternoon of the 24th for me. I hope we get to see JW & SY too on carpet. Have a blessed and wonderful Christmas.

To everyone, happy and merry Christmas! :) Hope you all enjoy your Christmas.

Merry Christmas @Jessi15, @sunshine4ever, @jooseyeon4ever, and all KangDan/JooSY lovers!!! >:D< have a happy Christmas with your family and friends, everyone! stay safe and warm! :-*
i seriously can't wait for the KBS Drama Awards! 6 MORE DAYS TO GO, MY SHIPPERS!!! our KangDan couple have been selected as one of the best drama couples by several news agencies. that is a good sign, i tell you, of them winning Best Couple. :)

here are my 'gifts' to all my shippers! hope you guys love them! :D
credit to sai0060hee/sai0060 from DC, via Surprising Actress jsY
'modern' Kang To and Mok Dan happen to be students of the same university... MD wants to be a teacher, while KT wants to become a master chef...looking-up.jpg
one day, they cross paths... leading to a romance that neither anticipated...first-meeting.jpg
at first, they would bicker about the smallest things... like how one is neat while the other is messy...phone-call.jpg
no matter what, MD makes sure to cheer on her boyfriend and KT is always thankful of her support...heartsmiles.jpg
like any couple, the arguments sometimes go out of hand... leading to misunderstandings...angry.jpg
but KT and MD love each others too much to break up, so they try to work through their differences...hopeful.jpg
after 4 years of dating, KT decides to pop the question, but he isn't sure if MD wants to marry him...scratch.jpg
he finally gathers his courage to ask her... will MD really say yes?shyness.jpg
...SHE DID! :xweddingbts1.jpg^ credits to KBS, via naver news

Guest SeYeonLovely

Merry Christmas KangDan couple lovers!!
Thanks Micheru very much beacause you always know the way to this thread lives by beautiful pictures of KangDan!!
:x
 Happy holidays everyone!!!

8de11a591c9edccbf5b405bc334d84e6_5164907105.png

8536ae838263299a499e32875123f9f8_5166410108.png

cre by joowon1211 fr kites.vn

Guest jooseyeon4ever

Heh. I just had a thought. Remember when Jin Se Yeon said that Joowon taught her a technique to use when she is in a romantic scene?? what if that technique is to imagine that the other person is him? hahha. i know it's probably not that. but wouldn't it be funny? and Joowon has been nominated twice for best couple awards...giving him a better chance of winning it.... although i shall be sorely disappointed if PKW wins it with him. Of course, it would be awesome if JW&SY won, and so did JW&PKW.. i'm really annoyed at the SBS awards right now.. not only might it 'steal' Joowon and Seyeon time, IT ALSO 'STEALS' CHEONGDAMDONG ALICE EPISODES! okay... i'm going off track. 

Guest jooseyeon4ever

Okay, I know that this post is more about SeYeon, but I feel more comfortable posting in this thread and this does have something to do with KangDan.. 
I read the Editor's Pick article on Dramabeans yesterday.. While I am happy that Gaksital is viewed in a positive light by many people, and that Joowon was even chosen the best actor by the recappers, Jin Se Yeon was never mentioned. once. neither was Mokdan. when Gaksital was chosen for the best drama, girlfriday wrote this:  "If it had only been a historical drama about a painful era in Korean history; if it had only been a heart-wrenching tale of two friends torn apart by country; if it had only been a superhero chronicle about a larger-than-life figure… but it wasn’t." Did she mention how the estranged best friends had to learn to love each other despite their flaws? No. When HeadsNo2 wrote about Park Ki Woong being the best supporting actor, it seems that she thought the reason that PKW's character became such a villain was because of his world, and wanting everything to be the way it was (which in a way, that's true, but the real reason he changed was because of MOKDAN and his brother. MOKDAN, PEOPLE. MOKDAN.) Lee Kangto also changed into the national hero because of his brother and Mokdan. But Mokdan is not mentioned anywhere, and neither is Jin Se Yeon. I guess why I feel so annoyed about this is because it seems like they undervalue Jin Se Yeon. She may not be a seasoned actress, she has never even played someone who did bad things, but the talent she has shown in her previous dramas and in Bridal Mask deserves some recognition. Mokdan is the reason both men changed, and Jin Se Yeon did well in portraying the feelings of a girl who had to go through so much before finally getting the ending she wanted, before finally giving it all up for her country. Many people in this thread have talked about how bitter they were about the ending, but they finally resolved those feelings by understanding what Mokdan did for her love. This is not something easy to portray in a way that people will understand. Mokdan won me over with her guts and bravery, Jin Se Yeon won me over (and possibly Joowon too, dare i hope?) with her cheerful attitude and willingness to work hard and cheer everyone up even though she may not feel like it. Okay, I'm done ranting. But I do wish that people would value Jin Se Yeon and the work that she put in more. Happy New Year's Eve everyone ;))) 

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi everyone,

I think in about 3 hours and 35 minutes from now the KBS Drama Awards show will happen and I don't think I will be able to make it. But just in case some of you are watching it live, I just wanted to drop you a link because there is a possibility that KBS might be live streamed via this website: http://www.justin.tv/chingzy#/w/4355384432 (It has very good quality and is easily streamed. I just want to post it in case you guys need it for later for live stream. I'm not sure if it will live stream KBS though because they live streamed SBS Entertainment Awards while MBC Drama Awards was going on on the 30th. So it depends on the broadcaster's liking and/or requests. But just in case they do live stream KBS, and you can't access the KBS HD website, you can try to see if the link work).

Here is a link to follow that Lyra posted in case anyone want to know where to watch KBS awards. This Twitter tells you which links work I think.

I hope you have fun!

-edit-
Just in case you're wondering why I said that the broadcaster will choose because SBS Drama Awards will happen about the same time as KBS awards. (I think. Not sure because someone did mention it to me. I might be wrong.)

Archived