OFFICIAL KANG♥DAN COUPLE THREAD ~ Joo Won ♥ Jin Se Yeon

Micheru

@Aera, @SeYeonLovely, and @cutieloverz, thank you so much for the pretty pictures. you gals don't know how much it means to me for everyone to visit here and move this thread along. HUGS FOR ALL MY SHIPPERS!!! >:D<
(P.S. i hope everyone have a nice weekend. enjoy the three-day break for those in the US!)

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sunshine4ever

@Micheru, dear is there a possibility that you can re-post the pictures for post 1? There are 3-4 that don't show up anymore for some reasons. It's been not working for a while so just wanted to bring that to your attention. If you need pics, let me know. :)

Micheru said: @Aera, @SeYeonLovely, and @cutieloverz, thank you so much for the pretty pictures. you gals don't know how much it means to me for everyone to visit here and move this thread along. HUGS FOR ALL MY SHIPPERS!!! >:D<
(P.S. i hope everyone have a nice weekend. enjoy the three-day break for those in the US!)

okay... my turn to contribute something as 'Thread Opener'. since we're talking about public JooSY appearances, here are pictures from 2 "BM" press events. :D

"BRIDAL MASK" PRESS CONFERENCE ON MAY 23, 2012
credit to various news websites, via naver news
while standing together, JW accidentally stared at SY's tight dress... which lead to some embarrassing facesbm-pc-fnn-1.jpg
JW: *thinking* uh-oh. i think SY notices my stare. better look away! heehee!SY: "i caught you!"bm-pc-fnn-2.jpg
not knowing how to continue standing on stage after he was caught staring, JW tried to act natural and faked his best smile for the cameras...SY: "you're not going anywhere, oppa. you are going to stay here until i say to leave the stage."bm_joosy-pc3.jpg
JW: "SY-ee, can i stop grinning like a dork now? please forgive me."SY: "no. you will do whatever i do. got that?"bm-pc-osen.jpg
SY: "okay, now let's lean this way together for the cameras. on the count of three... one... two... three! LEAN, JOO WON OPPA!"bm-pc-nw-2.jpg
SY: "good oppa. you did like i asked." *smiles lovingly*JW: *smiles back*... until Park Ki Woong walked into the scene...PKW: "ya! what are you two doing over there? JW, get off the stage. it's my turn to stand next to SY."bm-pc-newsis-1.jpg
Han Chae Ah made her way onto the stage, which perks up PKW...SY: "KW oppa and CA unni, Joo Won oppa was looking at my tight dress. he had THOSE eyes on me."both KW and CA start laughing at JWbm-pc-mks.jpg
JW walked onto the stage again, all embarrassed...SY: "why are you embarrassed? serves you right for looking at me with those creepy eyes. :P"bm-pc-scs-1.jpg
JW: "okay, okay... i am sorry, all right? will you forgive me now?"SY: "no." *turns to HCA* "CA unni, can you come onstage to protect me, please?"bm-pc-scs-2.jpg
HCA made her way onto the stage again...while SY was laughing with CA, JW gave another sneaky glance at SY :))bm_joosy-pc2.jpg
as everyone was speaking to the press, SY told something to them that she knew JW wouldn't likebm-pc-newsis-2.jpg
SY: "JOO WON LOVES TO STARE AT ME LOVINGLY!!!"everyone gasp...bm-pc-sn.jpg
the press starts asking dating questionsbm-pc-ncn.jpg
SY: "...i am just kidding, everyone! we both are on good terms with each others. we're friends. that's it."bm-pc-fnn-3.jpg

is this really true? is there something more behind those looks? only time will tell.

did you guys like my fake story? :P well, here comes another based on the 2nd press event.

"BRIDAL MASK" PRESS INVITATION TO THE SET ON JUNE 27, 2012credit to various news websites, via naver news
before going out together, both JW and SY decided not to do anything goofy in front of the cameras like last time...SY: "okay, oppa... no funny business this time, all right?"JW: "i promise. i will only look left and right. i won't face you."they go out together, with JW being a gentleman and leading the waybm-press-md-1.jpg
at first, everything went smoothly... they smile at every camera... even nodding in the same direction without realizing itbm-press-scs.jpg
JW: *thinking* okay, everything is going fine. hmmm... i wonder what SY is doing. let me slightly turn my head to see.SY: *thinking* ahhh. my neck hurts. maybe i should lean towards my oppa to alleviate the pain.bm-press-skh.jpg
SY: *thinking* i feel much better now. ..........but why haven't he look at me yet?bm-press-ne-1.jpg
she couldn't hold it in any longer, so she turned to look at him...SY: *thinking* my gosh, his profile is so nice.bm-press-md-2.jpg
JW: "ha! caught you red-handed. :P"SY: "fine, i looked at you, okay? now let's stop this between us. i want us to be close again."he slowly put his arm around her...bm-press-md-3.jpg
JW: "look, everyone. i am hugging SY-ee!"bm-press-igs.jpg
SY: *whispering* "oh my gosh! you're so embarrassing. stop it."but... they continue to giggle no matter whatbm-press-tvr.jpg
SY: "oppa, come on now. no kidding around, okay?"JW: "all right, all right."bm-press-tvd.jpg
they finally settle into their poses for the cameras after some shifting aroundbm-press-ne-2.jpg

Guest jooseyeon4ever

@Aera and @SeYeonLovely and @cutieloverz 
just like Micheru said, thank you SO SO SO MUCH! for moving this thread along and keeping it alive... woww. two new pages in 2 days, that's amazing! I remember hoping and praying for just ONE new post everyday somewhere in the middle of the thread. and now it's moving along again and even if it's not any new news, i'm just so happy to see their shippy moments captured. Brings a smile to my face and makes my day. By the way, @SeYeonLovely are you Korean? (by the way, don't worry about your English, it's perfectly understandable. Besides, I LOVE your insights) I didn't really pay any attention to their words, cause i don't understand Korean!!! :((((( besides for the basic words. I just watched their body language.. so i didn't know that Joowon said anything to the stylist in defense of Seyeon. that fact, along with the fact that he called Seyeon 'Seyeonnie' at the KBS Awards.. has kept me giddy for a long, long time. i'm still really happy. Thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU <3 you girls are AMAZING.
@Micheru I'm praying and hoping.. that you are not right. But your opinion makes so much sense that I can't just dismiss it. My friends ( who are JUEE shippers..............) told me that he always 'flirts' with his co-star. I'm not sure about the word choice, but I do know that Joowon did the hands....er.. the thing where he held both her hands and swung them out?? idk how to explain it.. ._.  he did that with UEE too. But hey, he like UEE, right?? Maybe he'll like SeYeon too.hee. i'm not making sense again. 

@micheru
dear, i think you have hidden talent, which is a scriptwriter or copywriter  :D you're so funny and your fake story is unbelievably convincing.. i'm sure that lurkers who come here to take a glimpse would believe in to it :D

Guest SeYeonLovely

jooseyeon4ever said: @Aera and @SeYeonLovely and @cutieloverz 
just like Micheru said, thank you SO SO SO MUCH! for moving this thread along and keeping it alive... woww. two new pages in 2 days, that's amazing! I remember hoping and praying for just ONE new post everyday somewhere in the middle of the thread. and now it's moving along again and even if it's not any new news, i'm just so happy to see their shippy moments captured. Brings a smile to my face and makes my day. By the way, @SeYeonLovely are you Korean? (by the way, don't worry about your English, it's perfectly understandable. Besides, I LOVE your insights) I didn't really pay any attention to their words, cause i don't understand Korean!!! :((((( besides for the basic words. I just watched their body language.. so i didn't know that Joowon said anything to the stylist in defense of Seyeon. that fact, along with the fact that he called Seyeon 'Seyeonnie' at the KBS Awards.. has kept me giddy for a long, long time. i'm still really happy. Thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU <3 you girls are AMAZING.
@Micheru I'm praying and hoping.. that you are not right. But your opinion makes so much sense that I can't just dismiss it. My friends ( who are JUEE shippers..............) told me that he always 'flirts' with his co-star. I'm not sure about the word choice, but I do know that Joowon did the hands....er.. the thing where he held both her hands and swung them out?? idk how to explain it.. ._.  he did that with UEE too. But hey, he like UEE, right?? Maybe he'll like SeYeon too.hee. i'm not making sense again. 

thank you for reminding me, dear sunshine4ever. i will edit the 1st and 3rd posts once i have a lot of free time. hmm... perhaps this weekend. :D

i am sorry for distressing the both of you, jooseyeon4ever and SeYeonLovely, with my post. you two should always remember that JW is like a different person around SY. i will keep telling this to myself as well. he somehow seems less restrained around her. there is this air of comfort and freedom that surrounds them. i love to think that JW is himself whenever he is with SY. :)

sophiechoice, i am so glad you like my 2 stories. i wish i was funny or witty in real life. but alas, i am quite the opposite. i am very unfunny and not good with words at all. -_-

i am sorry to put a damper on things, but could you please take out the picture in your post above, @amlogos_10? thank you in advance. :)

Archived