[Drama 2012] Jeon Woo Chi 전우치

Admin

Guest hansbag103

I think it's good rating is from 'A nice guy.'
But It's reputations is also good in Korea.
They said 'It likes a fool but It is fun. So It keeps me watching.'

@manquant That's what i said! But you already said it. :D
Why it has many names? I think 'You who rolled in unexpectedly' is best....

@randomnumb3r I thought 'Hmm.. arrow cg and flying cg are awful'... But yes, You're right. Masic was fine. And Cha-tae-hyon is good actor. he makes me happy. I'm hoping the cg staff won't ruin our fun too.#:-S

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest randomnumb3r

@hansbag103 , I'm glad to hear that Koreans are thinking of the drama this way, it's the same feeling I got from the pilot episode, it's so delightful to watch  :x >>excited about tonight's episode :D

Guest jjsweeter0211

20121115_jeonwoochi_poster2.jpeg

class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; "The first episode of ‘Jeon Woo Chi’ tops viewer ratings

Jeon Woo Chi‘ kicked off to a strong start by placing 1st in viewer ratings.

The show ranked at 14.9% on its first episode, which was much higher than 2nd place ‘I Miss You‘ which brought in 10.2%.

The first episode of ‘Jeon Woo Chi’ was both criticized and praised for the same reason: that it seemed to be too childish. However, some believed that it was charming even with its childish CG, and couldn’t help but watch it to the end, praising the actors. Others complained that even though they watched until the end, they couldn’t find anything good, and hoped for a better 2nd episode.

YoochunYoon Eun Hye, and Yoo Seung Ho‘s ‘I Miss You’ also saw an impressive episode, jumping up 3.2% from last week and ranking #2 for the timeslot.

20121121_uee_mooyeon1-600x450.jpg class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; "
class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; "UEE and Jooyeon post selcas to promote her new drama ‘Jeon Woo Chi’

After School‘s UEE posted a selca to promote her drama ‘Jeon Woo Chi‘.

On the 21st, UEE wrote, “Tada! 10 PM today. KBS 2TV’s refreshing, cool martial arts drama! It’s the first broadcast of ‘Jeon Woo Chi’. You’re all going to watch when it airs, right?! You have to watch closely from start to finish. You don’t know when Moo Yeon will flash!” on her me2day.

In the photo, UEE is dressed as her in-drama character Hong Moo Yeon. She had her hair long and put neatly down to the side, and was wearing a light-colored hanbok as she smiled brightly at the camera.

Jooyeon, who plays one of the side characters, also tweeted, “Today is the first episode of ‘Jeon Woo Chi’! Everyone go in front of the TV at 10 PM to KBS~^^ Ah! I come out from episode 2! Don’t be sad because I don’t come out today hehe. I’m the martial artist Jooyeon!” and uploaded a photo of herself in her own uniform.

The first episode of ‘Jeon Woo Chi’ was aired at 10PM KST on the 21st, and received much love from viewers on its first episode who laughed at the childish yet addicting drama.

20121121_jooyeon_jeonwoochi-600x801.jpg

cr: allkpop

Ratings (2nd episode)
AGB Nielsen Korea
Nationwide: 13,2% (-1,7%) / 8th place in day rankingSeoul: 13,6% (-1,3%) / 4th
TNmS Korea
Nationwide: 13,0% (-1,1%) / 12th place in day rankingSeoul: 13,5% (-1,6%) / 7th

MBC "Missing You" (6th ep)
AGB (Nationwide / Seoul): 11,0% / 12,7% (13th / 9th)TNmS: 11,9% / 14,0% (13th / 5th)
SBS "Great Seer" (14th ep)
AGB: 8,8% / 9,4% (not in TOP20 / 19th)TNmS: 7,9% / 9,0% (not in TOP20 / 20th)

Guest randomnumb3r

Spoiler^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Saw the second Ep <<<Ok that's it, I gave up on action scenes :-< cuz if I think of them too much it'll just disturb my enjoyment...other than that, I rly dig eechi's character :DCha Tae-Hyun can pull off this kind of act without much effort, and the Oh-Kyu/Eechi's rivalry is the perfect comedic rivalry I could wish for  =)) =))tumblr_mdx4b6r8Sd1qi42hjo1_500.jpg

And I just LOVE these three :D
tumblr_mdx4cfkAjE1qi42hjo1_500.jpg

did the second episode doing good?? i just watched first episode and its amusing me coz i watched without good subtitle  :D but i feel first episode kind of introduction for every character, so it still puzzling.
yes, i agree the cinematografi effect didnt do well, but I really love lee chi..cth can pull it off really well

Guest randomnumb3r

@luvi I'm watching the episodes without subtitles too ;) but you cld still get the idea of it...I think the second ep was slower, and we get to see much of the Lee Chi than the Woo Chi self of the main character... I guess there will pass quite some time before we have more of Woo-Chi... I don't mind it at all, since Lee-Chi is doing a great job in being undercover and in collecting the threads that will lead him to his enemy Kang Rim...I find it quite interesting and intriguing. 

@randomnumb3r i already watched 2nd episode without subtitle but i read recap in dramabeans (thanks to you ;)  ), now I understand the storyline and i think 2nd episode much more interesting than 1st episode.

Guest jjsweeter0211

Jo Sung Mo Sings for ‘Woochi’ OST

2012-11-23 16:30  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Stewart Ho

Fans of KBS’ Woochi are abuzz.

On November 22, the second episode of the historic fusion drama aired showing Jeon Woochi (Cha Tae Hyun) racing to find Kang Lim (Lee Hui Jun). 

85723125.jpg

During the episode a snippet of Jo Sung Mo’s track I Love You for the drama’s OST was revealed catching viewers by surprise. Immediately following the episode’s airing, viewers began flocking to the drama’s message boards and other online community sites giving high marks for the song and expressing their eagerness to hear the song in full after its release. 

The song is expected to be released in the coming weeks.

Photo Credit: S-Plus Entertainment

Archived