[Drama 2012] Jeon Woo Chi 전우치

Admin

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "After School’s Joo Yeon stars in Jeon Woochi

November 21, 2012 9:00 pm hannacha

20121121_1353493092_33170700_1.jpg

Girl group After School’s Joo Yeon has shown off her beautiful appearance.

On November 21, the singer tweeted a photo with the comment “The first episode of Jeon Woochi will be broadcast tonight. Let’s all gather together in front of the TV at 10:00p.m. and turn on to KBS~ Ah! You will see me from the second episode. Don’t be too sad for my absence today. I’m the warrior Joo Yeon.”

You can see Joo Yeon transformed into a warrior in the picture she posted. As she takes a break from shooting the series, she attracts people’s attention with her beautiful smile.

Netizens who saw the posting reacted: “I’ll definitely watch the series on time today.” “Is a warrior supposed to be that pretty?” “Oh so she’s not going to be there on the first episode.” “They have amazing cast of actors for Jeon Woochi.

Joo Yeon is cast to play the character Eun Woo who has a secret identity in Jeon Woochi (written by Jo Myung Joo and Park Dae Young; directed by Kang Il Soo and Park Jin Seok).

The series is about the ascetic Jeon Woochi (played by Cha Tae Hyun) of Yuldo country seeking vengeance for the death of Hong Gil Dong whom he considered as his father and his lover Hong Moo Yeon (played by Uee) because of his friends’ betrayal.

Well yeah,ii think it's fair that they say that this is not a remake,they follow some ideas like the main guy that uses magic and all but in the movie Jeon Woochi  travels to the present day and is fighting bad guys yet here not...I hope it will be a good one because this cast is awesome :x

Guest hansbag103

Well...I watched first episode.

I have been interest in Drama Jeon woo chi.

Cg was awful and Gang-rim(Lee hee jun)'s acting wasn't good...
But except these, It was good.
Cha tae hyon's acting was nice and this drama is fun. I will watch this tomorrow too.

Guest manquant

@hansbag103 Well, it's not I wanted to have expectations but it's a bit unavoidable because I just watched the movie recently. I do know the trailer's quite something else, I'm still looking forward to it. Thanks for the tip, btw. :) And another thing, Lee Hee Joon's acting might take some time to fit your liking (I saw him in My Husband Got a Family and I had the same initial disappointment).

Guest ellipse

well, first episodes are usually used to set the story in place.. basically you will see much of the trailer scenes.. but uee's and cth's acting are good

Guest manquant

@hansbag103 Yes, that's the one: My Husband Got a Family/You Who Rolled In Unexpectedly/Unexpected You. So many titles, but I recommend it, a very nice family drama. ;)) :-bd

just watch this drama and i'm really liked it.
and i;m really happy because the rating quite good and lead the slot wed-thur.
can't wait to watch tomorrow

Ratings (1st episode)
AGB Nielsen Korea
Nationwide: 14,9% / 4th place in day rankingSeoul: 14,9% / 4th
TNmS Korea
Nationwide: 14,1% / 8th place in day rankingSeoul: 15,1% / 4th

MBC "Missing You" (5th ep)
AGB (Nationwide / Seoul): 10,2% / 11,2% (12th / 8th)TNmS: 10,3% / 12,1% (13th / 10th)
SBS "Great Seer" (13th ep)
AGB: 6,9% / 7,3% (not in TOP20 / not in TOP20)TNmS: 7,5% / 8,8% (not in TOP20 / 16th)

Guest randomnumb3r

I just watched the first episode raw :)   :)>-Overall, it was great...everything was going smooth and on a good pacebut I have to agree with @hansbag103 , the CG staff are not doing a great job in the flying parts, I mean the magic works were done well, but the problem was clear whenever the actors had to float or fly.. I'm just hoping the CG staff won't ruin our fun, please DON'T [-O<

Archived