[Drama 2012] Jeon Woo Chi 전우치

Admin

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest livon123

cha tae hyun's new project, I am also his fan, can't wait to see this. It has been so long since I seen him on small screen! Fighting

Guest jjsweeter0211

"Jeon Woochi - Drama" Cha Tae-hyeon, Lee Hee-joon, UEE, Baek Jin-hee in script reading

Source | 2012/10/21 | 291 views | Permalink

photo260992.jpg

Jeon Woochi - Drama is coming back.

New KBS 2TV drama "Jeon Woochi - Drama" is based on an ancient novel about ascetic Jeon Woo-chi coming down to the Chosun for revenge but ending up becoming a hero for the weaker people. The main cast is made up of Cha Tae-hyeonUEELee Hee-joonBaek Jin-heeKim Kap-sooSeong Dong-ilLee Byeong-joonKim Byeong-seLee Jae-yong-IKim Roi-haJang Won-yeongChoi Deok-moon and others.

"Jeon Woochi - Drama" started off with a script reading at the Seoul KBS hall on the 3rd. Cha Tae-hyeon moved from 'good' Jeon Woo-chi to 'bad' Jeon Woo-chi at once and UEE in the role of Hong Moo-yeon claimed she was going to do her best. Lee Hee-joon showed his respect for the other casts as he bowed low in greetings to them when he came in. 30 something actors and actresses gathered together for this days script reading.

Green Snake Media explained, "Everyone came together for script reading and it was better than we expected".

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Read more at http://www.hancinema.net/jeon-woochi--drama-cha-tae-hyeon-lee-hee-joon-uee-baek-jin-hee-in-script-reading-48839.html#k5E4GqhLdytJRYs4.99 

rhaps said: Hi guuys..

This is my first time posting here. I'm expecting Jeon Woo Chi since I like Kang Dong Won in the movie. Cha Tae Hyun was not someone that I imagine would replace him *I dunno anything about him*, but since he was chosen and some people also praise him, I really want to know how he will pull this off. KDW had really make Jeom Woo Chi an interesting character, and I wanna see what kinda Jeon Woo Chi that CTH is gonna show.

@endeavor agree with you, KDW and CTH are totally different. yes, I never thought that KDW did comedic act but he did well, and CTH there is no doubt with his comedic act at all, he can pull comedic face really well. with CTH as lead male in this drama, I have high expectation. I hope it won't dissapointing

@rhaps Yes, he was the lead male in sassy girl..that movie was hillarious...try to watch it, rhaps! you'll never regret it (even my friend who didnt have interesting in Kmovie/Kdrama love this movie)...heheee   :>
 I think jeon woo chi drama will much different from the movie. I read the storyline, and yes, it seems there is no fusion time. and things that makes me interesting is each actor have strong character.
yes, at first i thought joowon will fit with this character, as we know that he has similar face with KDW but with CTH as the lead, it will be great too....

sorry for my bad english, english isnt my main language :\">

@rhaps thankyou for your compliment, I need to brave my heart first to write in this thread before. hehee  i do really hope so, this drama will be good.
jeon woochi will be aired 21 november, after nice guy ended

Guest jjsweeter0211

Cha Tae Hyun Brings in the Comedic Action for ‘Woochi’

2012-10-25 16:15  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld 

While known for his comedic acting, Cha Tae Hyun is also looking to prove he’s got the action chops in his upcoming drama as well.

Cha Tae Hyun kicked off filming for KBS’ Woochiearlier this month in Gangwon-do’s Chulwon in his first television drama in three years. 

New preview stills of Cha Tae Hyun shows the actor making great leaps and harnessing his Taoism magic while dressed fully in character as Jeon Woochi. 

For his action-heavy role, Cha Tae Hyun has taken on some intense scenes, leaping off boulders, 2m high ladders and other stunts in a fearless manner. 

62418908.JPG

A source close to the production shared, “Whether casting himself off waterfalls or boulders, Cha Tae Hyun is showing a 100 percent synchronization with Jeon Woochi. Please be in anticipation for the entirely new take on Jeon Woochi.”

The drama also stars Uee, Lee Hee Joon, Baek Jin Hee and more and will premiere in November.

Photo Credit: KBS

Filming begins on Jeon Woo-chi

by javabeans | October 25, 2012 |

jeonwoochi1.jpg

credit : http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/10/filming-begins-on-jeon-woo-chi/

LOL on CTH face expression, his babyface expression made me on smile mood :D

'Jeon Woo Chi' Includes Big Names Of Experience In Its Ranks

20121016095711_507cb0e78506f_1.jpg

Jeon Woo Chi’ has announced its cast of experienced actors of renown.

The developers of the ‘Jeon Woo Chi’ on 16th has revealed that “Kim Kap-su, Seong Dong-il, Lee Byung-joon, Kim Byung-se, Lee Jae-yong, Kim Roe-ha, and Jang Won-young has been cast to add their own colors in the drama”. The cast members, each a recognizable force of experience and acting skills in their own right, is expected to add tremendous depth and experience to the drama.

Kim Kap-su has been cast as Ma-sook, the second-in-command of Hwalbindang and Kang-lim (Lee Hee-joon)’s mentor, who becomes the antagonistic mastermind because of his inferiority complex towards Hong Gil-dong.

Bong-gu, played by Seong Dong-il, is a servant to Yi-chi (Cha Tae-hyun), who aids Yi-chi with his stalwart friendship to Yi-chi and his extraordinary sociability.

Lee Byung-joon, whose acting in every drama has been recognized as unique and perky, appears as the drunkard Woon-bo, a fake seer noted for his slyness.

Kim Byung-se appears as Oh-yong, the two-faced man who is kind and earnest in appearance, and Lee Jae-yong appears as So-chil, a cold-hearted and stiff eunuch of the palace.

Kim Roe-ha and Jang Won-young has been cast as the members of the oldest gang in Hanyang, Samgaenarupa, the chief Makgae and self-proclaimed second-in-command Eojoong-yi.

‘Jeon Woo Chi’, a fantasy-historical drama starring Cha Tae-hyun, Uee, Lee Hee-joon, and Baek Jin-hee, is the tale of the taoist seer Jeon Woo Chi, who becomes an unwilling hero of the weak on his quest to get his revenge of his master’s death

this is still of uee. she looks great with hanbok, she's like a female warrior

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/cindex.php?c=news&m=newsview&idx=276016

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "After School’s UEE Flies through the Sky in “Jeon Woo Chi”

hotshotlover30 October 30, 2012

After School’s UEE Flies through the Sky in “Jeon Woo Chi”

Upcoming KBS drama “Jeon Woo Chi” unveiled its first teaser of its female lead UEE (After School) in action. In the series, UEE plays Princess Hong Mu Yeon, the granddaughter of Hong Gil Dong and Jeon Woo Chi’s love interest. She’s placed under a dark magic that took away her ability to feel emotions and controls her. 

UEE’s began shooting earlier this month on October 7 in Naju, South Jeolla Province, completing wire and action scenes with ease. It’s been said that while UEE initially showed slight fear and doubt, she flew through her scenes flawlessly and appeared to enjoy them. Despite filming for 12 hours straight, UEE continued on with a bright smile.

Following the shoot, UEE revealed, “I’ve never been on wires before, so I was a little scared and worried. However, once we started, I had a lot of fun filming because it was more enjoyable than what I’d imagine.”

A remake of the popular fantasy movie “Jeon Woo Chi,” the drama of the same name starsCha Tae Hyun and Uee (After School) as leads. Cha Tae Hyun will be playing the titular role of Jeon Woo Chi, who swallows a Gumiho’s bead, giving him Taoist magic. He buses his powers to help rescue the people from famine and tyrannical government, becoming a legendary hero in Joseon.

“Jeon Woo Chi” will replace “Nice Guy” on KBS on November 21, 2012.  
2012103011365176_1_rstarkem.jpg

cr: soompi news

Guest jjsweeter0211

After School′s Uee Flies with a 

Cold Face for ′Woochi′
2012-10-30 14:03  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Jeon Su Mi

Stills of Uee flying through the air on her first shoot for the KBS2 drama Woochi have been released.

19208002.jpg

Uee will be appearing as Hong Mu Yeon, a woman who loved Jeon Woochi but comes under a spell and is controlled by evil.

Her first shoots took place on October 7 and 8 in Naju. Mu Yeon this day came under a spell and attacked her grandfather′s country, Yuldo, and her lover Jeon Woochi. She flew through the air and cast her magic as she attacked.

The scene was Uee′s first using wires and so she showed her fear at first, but once shooting commenced she perfected her cuts with some light moves. Her realistic attacks drew applause from the staff who had been on set.

Uee said about the shoot, "I′ve never been on wires before so I was scared and worried about the shoot at first, but once I started it was more entertaining than I thought it would be, so I had fun."

A rep from the drama′s production company said, "Uee surprised the staff by taking on action scenes that even men find hard to act in with her athletic skills. Please look forward to what transformations Uee will take on for the drama."

Woochi is a fusional period piece based on the classic novel Jeon Woochi. it is about how a guru from Yuldo named Jeon Woochi tries to avenge his father-figure, Hong Gil Dong, and his lover Hong Mu Yeon.

The drama will be produced by Kang Il Soo, the man behind the dramas Emperor Wang GunEmperor of the Sea andLand of Wind, with a script written by scriptwriter Jo Myung Joo, of the drama Gwanggaeto the Great Conquerer. It stars Cha Tae Hyun, Lee Hee Jun, Baek Jin Hee, Sung Dong Il, Kim Gap Soo and Hong Jong Hyun. Its premiere is scheduled for November after Nice Guy wraps.

Photo credit: Chorokbaem Media

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "After School’s UEE hangs on wires for twelve hours

October 30, 2012 6:00 pm dkrogers

20121030153700487.jpg

After School’s UEE recently shot KBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday series Woochi, which will air after the current series Innocent Man goes off air in November.

UEE plays the role of Hong Moo Yeon, who is loved by Woochi but lost control after a spell was cast on her.

UEE shot the series on October 7 and 8 in South Jeolla. She shot the scene, in which she attacks Woochi, the man she loves. She showed off her action skills, including flying in the air on wires.

Even though the shooting took place over twelve hours, she didn’t complain at all and created a happy atmosphere on the set.

UEE was afraid of flying on the wires at first, but when the shooting started, she showed off her action skills like a professional. She surprised the entire crew and was applauded by them.

UEE says, “I was afraid of hanging on wires because I’ve never tried it before. But when I started shooting, it was kind of fun so I enjoyed it.”

The series, which is based on a classic novel, is a chivalrous historical series about a guru named Woochi. He dreams of revenge after he loses his master and his love Hong Moo Yeon.

Guest jjsweeter0211

UEE, the action star

by javabeans | October 30, 2012 |

jeonwoochi4.jpg

This drama keeps looking more and more fun. Don’t let me down, Jeon Woo-chi, don’t you dare!

These stills for the KBS fusion sageuk drama focus on lead actress UEE, shown flying around and in action for her role as “ice princess” Hong Mu-yeon, the expressionless and emotionless young woman who gets wrangled over to the Dark Side. She’s bewitched by a spell that robs her of her feelings and forced into evil-doing, including a murder… which should muddy the waters when her heartbroken sweetheart Jeon Woo-chi (Cha Tae-hyun) finds out what she’s been up to. Especially since he’s the hero fighting the evil forces of Joseon. Eep. Talk about star-crossed.

I’m intrigued at the description of Mu-yeon as expressionless, in that UEE will have to depict her as feeling nothing—and yet that does not equal empty acting, or overall blandness. Sometimes you hear the argument that so-and-so actor is supposed to be a stoic character, but there’s a difference between stiff, bad acting and good acting that portrays an interesting character dilemma. We’ve all seen UEE being the bubbly, expressive sort (Ojakkyo Brothers) and the bratty, bitchy sort (You’re Beautiful), so I don’t doubt her acting skills. I’m interested in how she’ll make the character connect, though.

These stills were filmed at Naju Image Theme Park in Jeollanam-do in the south, which has played host to a number of sageuk dramas in the past, like Jumong. In this scene, spell-possessed Mu-yeon attacks her grandfather Hong Gil-dong and his protegé Jeon Woo-chi. OH NO. She’s not the reason gramps dies, is she? That would be so tragic. (We’ve been given a number of disjointed bits about the plot, and I’ve been trying to piece them together without jumping to conclusions. It’s hard. So far we know grandpa dies, which spurs Jeon Woo-chi to vow revenge for losing both Teacher Hong Gil-dong and sweetie Mu-yeon. “Losing” suggests death, but in her case it could refer to the loss of her soul/identity.)

Jeon Woo-chi follows Nice Guy on Wednesdays and Thursdays, and will premiere in November.

jeonwoochi6.jpg

jeonwoochi5.jpg

jeonwoochi7b.jpg

Via TV Report

Archived