[Drama 2012] Can We Get Married 우리가 결혼할 수 있을까

newyorkcitygirl

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, with the developments in episode 19, it's possible there will be an extension ... but I'm also ready for the show to end on episode 20. I hope the story won't suffer if the show runs longer.
I haven't watched the episode yet, but just watching clips ...
I was wondering about Hye Jin's biggest flaw because while she made unwise decisions in the past (re: her relationship with Do Hyun), she's still a very good person, and it seems trying to live a very clean life now despite her divorce struggles, but ...

it has been revealed she's an alcoholic. 

It's really odd that the show decided to emphasize it now. That's dangerously pushing the story to being contrived. I understand why she would drink, but I wish this subplot was introduced early on, not now just for the sake of extending the show.

I havent watched the episode yet but as soon as I read your post @angieknows_11 I was like ''What?'' I agree with you

Are they going the divorce has pushed her to drink route? Or has DH made the accusations? We have barely seen her drink I think I just remember two occasions of her drinking a lot wouldnt it be one of the first things DH would have used against her for custody it is slighty reaching if it is only mentioned now.

ryeesa said: I havent watched the episode yet but as soon as I read your post @angieknows_11 I was like ''What?'' I agree with you

Are they going the divorce has pushed her to drink route? Or has DH made the accusations? We have barely seen her drink I think I just remember two occasions of her drinking a lot wouldnt it be one of the first things DH would have used against her for custody it is slighty reaching if it is only mentioned now.

Guest mystisith

Oh wow! Now that's a King size spoiler we have here.  :-O I don't think there were signs of her problem before... Is it to prepare the land so than hubby can save the day? Please, don't take the Ohlala Couple's road Show.

Thank you @angieknows_11 right now I am thinking..

She has been drinking to cope with everything, I think the hidden bottles was a bit too much it would have been just as effective if DJ discovered empty bottles in the bin. I also didnt think of the custody, was it this episode we find out who gets custody?

Just finished watching the scene with DB and KJ mother it looks really intense poor DB, really looking forward to the eng subs. I hope KJ mother is not trying to get rid of DB.

Oh, wow - thanks @angieknows_11. It does seem very odd that they would introduce that this late.  :-/ I can't wait to see the full episode now. If they were his, why would she defend him to her Mom? (unless she still loves him that much?) I'm totally confused.  =))

oh man, they are really dragging out this drama. i thought it would end this week. also, HY's wedding dress is kind of ugly for her style in the show. i expected something different.

I haven't had the courage to watch episode 19 in full yet. I saw the clip of Ki Joong's mom and Dong Bi's confrontation, and I'm just sad for her. I hope she remains strong and stands her ground on her relationship with Ki Joong. She has been so happy in the last few episodes, but there were subtle hints at her being fearful (or at least, reluctant) about marrying Ki Joong. She loves him, and she'd be in a committed relationship with him, but I can understand her misgivings about marrying into his family. Still, I hope they stay strong and see through this rough patch together.
And Ki Joong was right not to trust his mom about being okay about his relationship with Dong Bi. He told his mom that he wished she would stay that way all the time, but she tends to change her mind. It seems like that's the case this time.
I hope this drama doesn't drag the melo parts. 
Meanwhile, I am enjoying the partnership or teamwork between Jung Hoon and Hye Yoon :) 

Guest classicchanel

KJ's mom is putting up an act in front of her son. In front of KJ , she was sort of nice to DB but as soon as it was just DB and her she basically did a 360. JH's mom asked her sister if they should go somewhere for a little vacation and KJ's mom basically said no. I cant go until I break up / separate KJ and DB. 

During the private convo with DB and KJ's mom: KJ's mom said that she's scared of losing her son since he has a strong personality. So if he doesn't get his way he'll cut them off from his life.
KJ asked his mom what he wanted since he was being so nice and she said "i want you"and KJ said i dont think it's possible.  While JH's mom gave a little glance.
DB told KJ that she didnt want to get married. KJ asked is it just that you do not want to get married or do you also want to stop dating and she responded i haven't decided on that yet.  KJ goes i cant protect you when your meeting my mother when I'm not there, and that you ( DB ) should be able to defend and handle it yourself since your an adult. Kj's mom mentioned that she wants her son to meet a healthy and bright girl.

I'm actually really interested to see whose going to give in will it be KJ, KJ's mom, or DB...

wait??!!!i finished watching ep 20 and is that a f*cking the end??!!im so sorry for using harsh word but i was like,so shocked that i cant even breath.is that the end.because it seems but i hope there are still plenty ep next week because it seems so not finished.omg!! i cant breath.....

Episode 20 is the final one! :D 
I wish I could have enjoyed this episode, but the streaming kept stalling and lagging :( And I was able to start it, too. I think a lot of people live streamed it today ;) 
I haven't formed complete feelings/thoughts on the finale yet since I have to rewatch the episode ... While I do think it's not a perfect episode, on the whole, the show still stands as a very good drama. And it appears almost everyone got their happy ending. 
I just wish ...

That we got to see everyone's future, not just Deul Ja's, Hye Yoon's, and Jung Hoon's. (LOL, maybe having the couple live with her isn't such a good idea to Deul Ja now.

;)  )
I'm especially curious about Dong Bi's, Ki Joong's, Hye Jin's, and Do Hyun's.

Do Hyun and Hye Jin ...

I really wish their marriage was saved somehow, but they've caused each other a lot of pain ... Hye Jin, especially, suffered a lot from that union. If they even ever have a chance in the future, I think they would need a lot of time apart to grow, particularly Do Hyun, and he would have to dump that clingy mistress of his.

Guest saranox

what happened to dong bi and ki joong? did they break up or they were together?i didn't see the episode.did dong bi and ki joon end up being together?

Archived