[Drama 2012] Can We Get Married 우리가 결혼할 수 있을까

newyorkcitygirl

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@saranox
As @wayne_ mentioned

Dong Bi and Ki Joong stay together. He proposed to her in a church, but we don't see a time jump for them.

Here's the high point between Dong Bi and Ki Joong in episode 20 :)

And what we've waited for ...

Edit
Dramabeans has put up Jung So Min's interview, and there are good bits there about her stint on Can We Get Married? She and Han Groo have become very close, and they're even planning to go on a little trip together post-CWGM. Also, add Lee Mi Sook as another veteran actor to whom she can look up ;) 
Once again, So Min gives very intelligent, thoughtful, and honest answers in an interview :) I can see why she is very likeable ;) 
Jung So-min: “Watching my bed scene with my parents was awkward”

you guys can watch it here http://tomjone.xanga.com/770805708/can-we-get-married---ep20/?ref=recent :))i saw the ending and it seems the end.but i still hoping there are still 2 more ep next week or some extension.because i want to know what happen to others character and not just haeyoon and junghoon.because with the ending like this it seems hanging.its like a rush ending.what happen to junghoon mum seriously.did she not going to help his son and be an enemy towards deulja forever?because the scene when junghoon and haeyoon saw their mother fighting at their wedding,did the mother gonna have like that kind of relationship eventhough haeyoon and junghoon have a child.hows about the dad?he said that he will help junghoon and haeyoon.haeyoon and junghoon will live together with deul ja forever?how about their new house?deul rae pregnancy?and taewan?whos win,hyejin or dohyun??arghhhh!!!!oh god!please tell this is not the ending :((

Guest classicchanel

I think KJ said he cant abandon his family and also says that he isnt as strong as DB to do it. But he also doesnt want to lose her.

KJ proposed to DB at church saying he wanted to do it when he brought the pre-nup to her house but things didnt go that way.  They went to Paris for their honeymoon since they're first vacation together was in Paris as well.  KJ asked DB when HY and JH was passing by do you regret not getting a wedding and she said no i liked ours better. LOL KJ and DB are the rebel couple. I wanted and expected something hot from these two. I'm very disappointed...

ahhh.its really the finale :( @angieknows_11 thanks for the pic though :D overall,this drama is a good show and the best :)) but i still hope the ending its not just that but its okay.Can We Get Married? is the best drama this year for me!! :)) class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"

In the beginning they wanted to make the wedding in church, but they ended up having it in that tiny restaurant? They acted as if they didn't have better options, when they did. The church would have looked better than the restaurant.
Not that I care about the place where they had it, it is just an observation. My Creativity professor would have told them not to be satisfied with the first solution they could find. That is definitely not the best one.

So Hye Jin got divorced or not? From the comments it seems like the divorce is still not finalized. I actually understand why DH couldn't break up with his stupid mistress, but I can't help feeling if he gets married to his mistress it'll be the same as his current marriage. Do Hyun certainly didn't change, I really wanted him to change for the better. I actually think Hye Jin got worse, and more destructive. I really wanted their marriage to work...it's a shame it didn't especially since they have a kid together.
Does anyone think without Deulra's interference that Do Hyun and Hye Jin might have worked out? 

I can't believe this drama is over! Even though it was on cable I'm glad there were subbers and I got to see it. I'm was drawn in by Jung So Min and Sung Joon! I was a huge fan of the second couple (DongBi and KiJoong) and wished that they had gotten more closure. Then again, I was only able to watch it in Korean without the subs so I have no idea exactly, but I feel like the only story that was fully resolved was the main couple even though they were so cute. The last minute ending with Deul Ja showed Hye Yoon and Jung Hoon was cute, but we didn't get to see what happened to Deul Rae or Dong Bi or Hye Jin, I can only guess!

Guest milknhoney55

Just finished episode 19 with subs! Wow!!! I am so glad that I waited... It was so good. HJ and DY divorce just needs to be complete. Jang Sin deserves somebody of his own. Loved how JH and HY layed out the rules to DJ, and she finally knew she was over matched. KJ and DB continue to be my faves with a close second to Biker Couple (and Biker baby!!!) I just like how KJ knew immediately that his mom was the cause of DB's hesitance. Loved how DB stood up to mom, and KJ. JH's mom getting drunk was hilarious! Poor Poppa. 
KJ's mother better watch it, when she smacked DB, I almost flew through the television screen and gave her the business. She is far too old for that BS. (excuse my language). 
Off to watch episode 20! So great to hear that they are getting a special. 

Guest classicchanel

OMG!!!!!!!!! i'm so happy right now that they're getting a special...

Some of the things I'm really happy about is that the writer makes KJ step up his game.  DB asked if we should just live together instead of getting married and then living together. KJ says that he cant do that to her. I'm glad that KJ goes out of his way to get married and that they didn't choose the route of living together. If they lived together and DB does get pregnant that is also another way in getting DB and KJ getting married. But I'm really happy that they didnt do this desperate / last resort of getting married.

KJ seems pretty determine in having DB and probably never let her go. DB told KJ's mom that they might divorce later on but right now he is mine. They might divorce later on but i think they will always come right back to each other since they're soulmates.

HY and JH are very smart in tricking HY's mom in letting them live in her house. I hope in the special we see more of the other couple rather than the main. Since we know they have a baby and etc.

One thing that this drama did not do was the shower scene...Every drama has a shower scene with a hot male..Did u guys notice it too?

classicchanel said: OMG!!!!!!!!! i'm so happy right now that they're getting a special...

Some of the things I'm really happy about is that the writer makes KJ step up his game.  DB asked if we should just live together instead of getting married and then living together. KJ says that he cant do that to her. I'm glad that KJ goes out of his way to get married and that they didn't choose the route of living together. If they lived together and DB does get pregnant that is also another way in getting DB and KJ getting married. But I'm really happy that they didnt do this desperate / last resort of getting married.

KJ seems pretty determine in having DB and probably never let her go. DB told KJ's mom that they might divorce later on but right now he is mine. They might divorce later on but i think they will always come right back to each other since they're soulmates.

HY and JH are very smart in tricking HY's mom in letting them live in her house. I hope in the special we see more of the other couple rather than the main. Since we know they have a baby and etc.

I really would love to see in the special a scene where we see an improved / working progress relationship between KJ's mom and DB. Maybe where DB sticks up for KJ's mom in front of her friends ( KJ's mom friends )  Wouldnt it be funny if KJ's mom asked for grandchildren :D

One thing that this drama did not do was the shower scene...Every drama has a shower scene with a hot male..Did u guys notice it too?

Archived