[Drama 2012] Can We Get Married 우리가 결혼할 수 있을까

newyorkcitygirl

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StolenHeart

Im personaly watching this drama just cause I like KJ and DB couple. The main couple gets me kind of annoyed.

But I was thinking what an awesome turn in the story would it be if DB was to be engaged to a rich hot guy to save and suceseed her fathers company :D I would like see KJ reaction to that. What an ironical situation that would be :P

Anyway no matter what happens I hope thei will get back together cause I think KJ loves her:)

Guest cindy131

I also would love seeing another guy to appear and show a lot of interest/support for DB right now after her brother's death. I am not wanting an engagement. I think KJ would definitely start realisng what he has lost.

Guest StolenHeart

I also would love seeing another guy to appear and show a lot of interest/support for DB right now after her brother's death. I am not wanting an engagement. I think KJ would definitely start realisng what he has lost.

Totaly agree with you on the realising part)) When I say engagement I was thinking more of a situation where DB didnt have enough status or money to "be a sponsor" for KJ so he got engaged to another girl, now imagine KJ being in the same situation but tables being turned cause in this case KJ would loose to another guy at being able to help DB/her fathers company quite ironical actually...

I would looooove seing KJ jelouse)

StolenHeart said: Im personaly watching this drama just cause I like KJ and DB couple. The main couple gets me kind of annoyed.

But I was thinking what an awesome turn in the story would it be if DB was to be engaged to a rich hot guy to save and suceseed her fathers company :D I would like see KJ reaction to that. What an ironical situation that would be :P
Anyway no matter what happens I hope thei will get back together cause I think KJ loves her:)

Guest tiffany.shin

@wayne_ thanks for the pics!! :D omg seriously, these two (SM & JS) should just date in real life!! their chemistry is so natural and amazing both on and off-screen  :x i really want them to date each other  :((

Guest milknhoney55

I kind of think this show uses vomiting to show the extreme emotional distress these characters are under.

So far, Mom's vomited, Sister's vomited, DB has vomited (some of this was alcohol induced), JH vomited (alcohol induced), now it is HY's turn (presumably because of all of the emotional torment she's under re: her unresolved issues with her first love) -- but it is probably alcohol induced as well.

I love will actually make you sick. hahahaha not just crying it will literally make you sick.

My favorite scene from episode 8 had to be Auntie talking about her love for her eagle, and how cute her biker (non)boyfriend was like, "I may be a fool, but I just don't kiss anyone." I rewatched that entire scene like 4 times. I even teared up.

Can't wait to watch episodes 9 (today) and 10 (tomorrow)! Then the subs on Wednes/Thursdays. This drama is giving me so much life!

Guest classicchanel

it seems like from the preview of ep 10 ... KJ is finally taking initiative and is trying to do a background check on DB...  but i wonder who he asked to find out seems like someone close to him , like his motorcycle buddies, or maybe that lawer whose helping HY....

I wonder if KJ first investigated his fiance first because in the previous ep he tried to kiss her and she turned her head away and he said something is fishy... and then in this episode he told the staff to put her hair up when she wanted it to be down..It's like he's playing  and making her miserable just like how DB and HY treats her ....

I want another guy to appear from DB's past and tries to get with her... this way we can see a jealous side of KJ just like everyone else in this forum wants that to happen.. but i think that KJ will find out about DB and do everything he can to make DB confess to him .... so that when DB does tell the truth and becomes weak KJ will be right there hugging her and protecting her :D

Guest cindy131

Do you think DB left by herself or was forced to leave by her father? I find it curious that they showed the aunt in DB's apartment and the apartment was a little messy. And DB has not been in contact with her best friend. Of course, I am not sure how long DB has been missing.

Archived