Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

@ZarraJae, really? I didn't notice I replied to the wrong person. LOL. I'm sorry.
Anyway......
It's true, and I've said it also myself before; that Se Yeon looks good with whomever she's paired with. She was always all-smiles, and I guess her easy-going and bubbly personality has what drawn her male co-stars to her easily.
I mean, the men around her are just like moths before a beautiful flame. :))
She's that dangerous, beautiful flame that every moth would love to go near to, and I think this is also the reason why she gets a lot of haters in every new project she undertakes. Mostly these hot actors have female fans, so I reckon they were jealous and hated Se Yeon for making them feel that way. Also, maybe the supporters of some of her female co-stars can't accept that she was able to sizzle with chemistry with the male lead, so they get angry for having Se Yeon made their female idols look less interesting in the eyes of the male lead.
LOL.
All my own theories. No bullets my way, please! :))

Guest sunshine4ever

Wow, thanks so much for the updates!!!

@pearl2316 thanks for the article. I'm reposting it here for those who want to see it and plus it will remain in this forum. ^^
class="at_ttl"Park Shin Hye and Jin Sae Yeon are 3.0 Hallyu Stars in China

By Staff Writer | Jul 13, 2014 11:02 AM EDT

HnGkF9R.jpg

Actresses Park Shin Hye and Jin Sae Yeon are being considered as the new 3.0 Hallyu stars in China. Recently, actresses Park Shin Hye and Jin Sae Yeon were spotlighted for their roles in the popular Korean TV dramas "The Heirs" and "Dr. Stranger." In addition to actresses Song Hye Kyo and Jun Ji Hyun, actresses Park Shin Hye and Jin Sae Yeon are rising as the new Hallyu stars in China. In fact, actresses Park Shin Hye and Jin Sae Yeon are visiting China when they do not have drama schedules for promotion. Actresses Park Shin Hye and Jin Sae Yeon debuted in 2000s and are good at a lot of different things, in addition to acting. Actress Park Shin Hye in her recent Asia tour fan meeting put up a dance performance for the fans. In a recent album she released, actress Park Shin Hye sang songs with her brother, who is a singer. One Hallyu expert said, "Actresses Park Shin Hye and Jin Sae Yeon are going to set examples for other actresses who would become popular after their roles in Hallyu dramas." In related news, actress Park Shin Hye recently finished filming "The Tailors" (The Royal Tailors) which tells a story of the tailors in the Cho Sun dynasty of Korea, who used to make clothes for the royal families. Actress Park Shin Hye is to play the queen in "The Tailors." Actors Han Suk Kyu, Go Soo, Yoo Yeon Suk, and Ma Dong Suk also star in the film "The Tailors."  "The Tailors" will premiere in the winter of this year.

Source

Hello !just for information : 

[질문해줘] '닥터이방인'에서 송재희/한승희 1인2역을 맡았던 진세연에게 작품 관련 및 배우에게 궁금한 점들을 7/17(목)까지 [진세연] 말머리 달고, 더스타 트위터(@thestar_korea)로 보내주세요. pic.twitter.com/zblZbk2wqJ

— The STAR / 더스타 (@theSTAR_korea)

July 14, 2014

Hello @djappleblush !It's for me a great pleasure to share like always, my old posts in this forum and in the "Doctor stranger" forum are a proof.
It's true that the translator of Google isn't very good ; I give you the information (who was good for Kang Sora, 13 july 2014) : 

Questions via Twitter. @theSTAR_korea !  (~ until July 17).

Jin Se Yeon will answer fan's questions about the drama doctor stranger & actors. 

★method (send via Twitter. @theSTAR_korea)

You must write [진세연] (name in korean of your actress) first in your tweet. 
LINK : look my previous post

I hope this information you will help  :)  

did somebody know what's these korean article means ? hehe

this one related to Doctor Stranger

*http://m.star.mt.co.kr/view.html?no=2014071310525523011

http://thestar.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2014/03/10/2014031001591.html

http://www.ilyoeconomy.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=63164

@sky5joyous thanks so much for share the video of Chilsung Cider Event :)

hmm.. did somebody here have the same thought as me? i think Goo Seunghyun a.k.a the young Park (Hoon, Sooha) is really looks alike with Lee Hyunwoo.

note: i post this because i just want to share what i feel since the first time i saw Goo Seunghyun.

:)

I don't think I've see this article posted about Jin Se Yeon from Kdrama Star. My apologies if it has already been posted!
class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Dr. Stranger' Jin Se Yeon Takes Identity Shotdr-stranger-jin-se-yeon-takes-identity-s
"Dr. Stranger" Jin Se Yeon's identity shot
"Dr. Stranger" Jin Se Yeon said thank you with a wide smile.

After the 20th episode of SBS Monday/Tuesday drama "Dr. Stranger", Jin Se Yeon posted on her Twitter, "We have finished the twentieth episode.  Thank you to everyone who has loved 'Dr. Stranger."  Thank you to everyone who has loved Seung Hee and Jae Hee."  With this, she uploaded a picture.

In the released picture, Jin Se Yeon is smiling brightly with a huge cake in her hands.  Espeicaly with the large cake, she said, "Congratulations to the team of "Dr. Stranger" that just ended."  It was assumed from this that she had taken a picture to commemorate the ending of the drama.

Netizens who saw "Dr. Stranger" and its ending said, ""Dr. Stranger" Jin Se Yeon, she acted so well." "Dr. Stranger Jin Se Yeon, so bright and she is shining like a true star" as they are all showing positive feedback about the drama and its ending.

Meanwhile, "Dr. Stranger" is about a genius doctor Lee Jong Suk that was born in South Korea but raised in North Korea and his conflict against the most elite doctor of Korea, Park Hae Jin. The two of them face the greatest conspiracy in a medical drama and fusion drama that ended in twenty episodes.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/28417/20140711/dr-stranger-jin-se-yeon-takes-identity-shot.htm

i have some great news, everyone! SY is having her very first fan meeting!!! <:-P though, i am not 100 percent sure of this news, but media outlets seem to confirm it. details below!

news credit to star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2014071513401829875
Actress Jin Se Yeon will be throwing the first pitch at a LG Twins vs. Lotte Giants baseball game on July 25th. The game will be held in Jamsil Baseball Stadium. Furthermore, the actress will be having her first fan meeting the following day on July 26th. Actress Jin Se Yeon is considering her next project, after receiving love calls from the drama and movie industry.

yay for our baby girl! =D> i am happy SY has a fan meeting... but also kind of sad since i can't attend it. -_- she will be so busy this week; i hope she has decent resting time. health is most important, SY!

Guest smilegirl

class="core_title_txt " title="☆SeYeon☆【140715图片】edaily世妍新闻采访图" style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; font-size: 16px; font-weight: 400; text-overflow: ellipsis; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; display: inline; font-family: 'Microsoft Yahei', STHeiti, Arial, 宋体; line-height: 56px; width: 470px;"SeYeon-140715 edaily

class="core_title_txt " title="☆SeYeon☆【140715图片】edaily世妍新闻采访图" style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; font-size: 16px; font-weight: 400; text-overflow: ellipsis; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; display: inline; font-family: 'Microsoft Yahei', STHeiti, Arial, 宋体; line-height: 56px; width: 470px;"77eKxWu.jpg"
class="core_title_txt " title="☆SeYeon☆【140715图片】edaily世妍新闻采访图" style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; font-size: 16px; font-weight: 400; text-overflow: ellipsis; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; display: inline; font-family: 'Microsoft Yahei', STHeiti, Arial, 宋体; line-height: 56px; width: 470px;"ZIYblj2.jpg
class="core_title_txt " title="☆SeYeon☆【140715图片】edaily世妍新闻采访图" style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; font-size: 16px; font-weight: 400; text-overflow: ellipsis; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; display: inline; font-family: 'Microsoft Yahei', STHeiti, Arial, 宋体; line-height: 56px; width: 470px;"cr.baidu JSY  

i wish every fan signing event of SY can have this much pictures. oh my word, there are so many beautiful fan-taken shots out there! O_O SY is so photogenic in every single one of them. how does she do it?! i can't possibly post all of the photos here since there are A LOT. i'll just provide everyone with the links instead... and maybe some 'Best Of' from the blogs. please check them out, okay? i promise you won't regret it. ;)

http://legendx2.tistory.com/95

275EEB3553C2774F0DD0ED
265C123553C27769140B4B

http://xstudio.tistory.com/30

2550683553C27210031034
233F923553C27211226F32

http://cyidra.tistory.com/726

250D713C53C28BC708AFD6
256CB03953C28BC92DC17B

http://blog.naver.com/mroosy/220059949353 <--- this blog post has a lot of really pretty shots.
http://cafe.daum.net/actressspdus/BXxs/1784?docid=1MtLu

2639533553C3DAC63A27B7

http://blog.naver.com/2ruka9429/220060847336
http://blog.naver.com/echilsung/220059862426 <--- this is the official blog for Chilsung Cider.

~~~~~~~~~~

there are also two new fancams from the fan signing event. here they are below!

credits to Sy Park

credits to www.youtube.com/user/crayonpopgeummi

Guest Nana Mary

djappleblush said: @ZarraJae, really? I didn't notice I replied to the wrong person. LOL. I'm sorry.
Anyway......
It's true, and I've said it also myself before; that Se Yeon looks good with whomever she's paired with. She was always all-smiles, and I guess her easy-going and bubbly personality has what drawn her male co-stars to her easily.
I mean, the men around her are just like moths before a beautiful flame. :))
She's that dangerous, beautiful flame that every moth would love to go near to, and I think this is also the reason why she gets a lot of haters in every new project she undertakes. Mostly these hot actors have female fans, so I reckon they were jealous and hated Se Yeon for making them feel that way. Also, maybe the supporters of some of her female co-stars can't accept that she was able to sizzle with chemistry with the male lead, so they get angry for having Se Yeon made their female idols look less interesting in the eyes of the male lead.
LOL.
All my own theories. No bullets my way, please! :))

@Nana Mary Oh yesssss, YSH is a great candidate for JSY's next drama. I would love to see them together! In Missing You, altho I am a big big fan of Chunnie, I was secretly hoping that he would win the girl hehehe. I can't wait for JSY's fan meet. It'll be good to see her with her fans so that she can see that she is loved! Fighting JSY!!