Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

Hi all! No need to welcome me. I think we're all very familiar with each other here already hehe ;)) >:D<  ...  I've already stopped by this place once before, but now I'm here to stay yippee! Dear lovely unnies whom I've not yet met, please take good care of me. Are we still calling ourselves Yeonbears, cause that is such a cute name.  

A historical drama, something like arang and the M lol that drama shim min ah was in, something like that would suit seyeon or for sure a Rom Com, no more serious dramas, I want her to smile lol

Guest nahyun211

hi there! I am new here! :) I am also one of se yeon biggest fangirl :)  Nice to meet you Se Yeon fans out there :DD
THIS IS MY MOST FAVOURITE PIC OF HER OMG, HOW CAN SHE BE SO PRETTY2014072420443511959.jpg

Guest KangHae143

I don't know if that Article was posted on the thread before but anyway, wanna share it with you Guys ;;)

|INTERVIEW| Jin Se Yeon Felt Lonely as She Watched Lee Jong Suk and Kang Sora in ‘Doctor Stranger’

Jin Se Yeon recently acted as ‘Song Jae Hee’ in Doctor Stranger, the first love of ‘Park Hoon’ (Lee Jong Suk). Park Hoon and Song Jae Hee loved each other to death but during Song Jae Hee’s absence, Park Hoon became close friends with ‘Oh Soo Hyun’ (Kang Sora), who later fell in love with him. 

In the drama, Song Jae Hee (who later uses the name Han Seung Hee) tries to let go of Park Hoon, urging him to go to Oh Soo Hyun.

In a recent interview with Newsen, Jin Se Yeon said, “I felt really frustrated. I thought if she was a bit more honest with her feelings, she could talk with Park Hoon. I think that’s why many people sympathized with Seung Hee.”

Jin Se Yeon said, “I understand certain things. I think she did that because Park Hoon seemed to smile a lot more and have more fun when he’s with Soo Hyun. And she felt like Park Hoon would be in danger or die if he was with her so that’s why she tried to leave him.”

Due to the love triangle formed in the drama, the viewers divided into those who supported the Hoon-Jae Hee couple and those who supported Hoon-Soo Hyun couple.

About this, Jin Se Yeon commented, “I know about that. Hoon and Jae Hee had a totally different atmosphere than Hoon and Oh Soo Hyun. I also thought the other couple looked cute. I watched them happily.”

She continued, “I’ve always acted out characters that are loved. This time, I tried watching the others loving each other and being together, but I really felt lonely. I watched a scene showing Hoon and Soo Hyun together from far away. I actually felt lonely and sad.”

About her acting career, Jin Se Yeon said, “I began by filming a commercial coincidentally. I really didn’t know that I would come this far at that time. I never thought that I would do well but I was enjoying it and felt like I could do it. My mom also told me, ‘You’re not complaining or struggling, I think you like this.’ I was just enjoying myself and came this far.”

Cr:  http://youtu.be/WVZdcmacTBM

0C7pOPp.jpg

Guest nahyun211

1 CUTIE BEAR IS GOOD BUT 3 OF THEM IS PERFECT <3 <3 10506574_1441015679498394_47606546519920me: *look* *smile* *look* *faint* *die* O:-)credits to: Jin Se Yeon Vietnam Fanpage 

Guest KangHae143

2014080100001913_zpsc53188b5.jpg
Jin Se Yeon held a fan meeting in Korea on 26 July 2014. According to a representative from her management agency, during the ticketing pre-sales majority of the fans were male junior high school students. As like proof to this, through the group photos Jin Se Yeon shared with her official fanclub S.A.Y and in Baidu, it showed that most of the fans were young male fans.
In addition, on the actual day in a small theater in Jongno, male fans from junior high school to university students were lining up to enter Jin Se Yeon’s fan meeting, creating a spectacle scene. On top of that, Jin Se Yeon’s Chinese fan group also came to Korea to see her, showing their warm support towards Jin Se Yeon, and Jin Se Yeon was deeply touched by this. 
In the photos, Jin Se Yeon and her fans had friendly poses with both hands cupping their cheeks and also of making heart-shaped gestures with happy smiles. With a positive attitude and constantly smiling, in a single photo shot, Jin Se Yeon made a v-sign pose showing a bright smile. 
Source in Chinese : HERE 
Trans by: @yeonanaCr: Official Heartbeat Couple Soompi thread ~