• AlexandraReid changed the title to ★★ THE OFFICIAL VIXX (빅스) THREAD ★★

Media preview

Spoiler

Media preview

Spoiler

====

EXO’s Suho, f(x)’s Luna, And VIXX’s Leo To Star In Musical “The Last Kiss”

Suho-Luna-Leo1.jpg

Various stars will be performing in upcoming musical “The Last Kiss”!

On October 16, industry representatives reported that EXO’s Suho, f(x)’s Luna, VIXX’s Leo, and musical actor Kai have been cast in the musical. SM Entertainment and Jellyfish Entertainment confirmed Suho, Luna, and Leo’s appearances. Suho, Leo, and Kai will be playing the role of Crown Prince Rudolf, while Luna will play the role of Rudolf’s lover Mary Vetsera.

“The Last Kiss,” also titled “Rudolf” in other countries, is well-known for its music by Frank Wildhorn. It is set to run from December 14, 2017 to March 11, 2018 at LG Art Center in Gangnam, Seoul.

• 2 weeks later...
  • AlexandraReid changed the title to ★★ THE OFFICIAL VIXX (빅스) THREAD ★★ #HAPPYLEODAY 🎉
  • AlexandraReid changed the title to ★★ THE OFFICIAL VIXX (빅스) THREAD ★★
  • 1 month later...

====

[enter-talk] VIXX'S BEST REPLIES ON NAVER CASTㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱ
Posted on 8:45 AM by kei z

3efzjAqOSOSZyEV_FoczvQ3D9JaiRrpTPz2x6VUL
"Okay please perform this at Pyeonchang"

Please president nim

+ they're #1 on Naver cast right nowㄷㄷ[/size]

post response:

[+317][-11]

original post :here

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.01 11:31 신고하기

I know that this stage isn't supposed to be Korean-ish, but different countries would see the appeal from Korea if they saw this stage? They were standing among other idols in hanboks like that with their clothes flapping around, there's no one else like VIXX, Korean fan dance, 100% Korean lyrics, I'm sure everyone around the world would be fascinated by their stage

추천139
반대4

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.01 01:24 신고하기

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI seriously wished they could go

추천105
반대2

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.01 02:53 신고하기

They had the best stage in my opinion

추천98
반대1

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.01 19:13 신고하기

The reactions were freaking good, it's seriously my first time seeing a VIXX video in the top ranking of NaverTV, I seriously hope that VIXX can finally hit big with this opportunity. All communities are going crazy over their stage, I envy the Starlights!

추천30
반대1

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.01 02:30 신고하기

I think that you should inquire the korean Olympic Committee or the IOC instead of going to the Pyeonchang organizing committee for that

추천26
반대0

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.01 17:41 신고하기

They'll need to change the stage if they went to Pyeonchang; I know that this stage has never mean to be a "Korean-ish" stage, but something "Occidental" and people have been saying how it looks like kimonos too. 

추천24
반대0

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.01 16:11 신고하기

I wondered "Who are they?" when I watched the stage, they were the ones who left the biggest impression

추천23
반대0

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.01 05:43 신고하기

Let's go to Pyeongchang!

추천21
반대0

pannchoa

~

Korea's National Representatives, VIXX

HECbgTMOv0fJFTl9ndFhjzB4O7xh4GT7L4Lp3W6z
-bmW8COJFXnZlBIy7DFyaE9T8lry-MJ4U4mCAlDf

VIXX will be
reperforming their Shangri-la stage on Music core

Untitled.png

original post: here

1. [+7089, -209]
I'm another group's fan, but I seriously enjoyed the occidental vibe of their stage. They were so cool

2. [+5576, -245]
They were so cool doing their stage last time!! I'm another group's fan but I'll support them! And please don't pull your bias in if you're another group's fan

3. [+5507, -435]
To be honest, they must go to Pyeongchang..bb

4. [+3989, -151]
We can trust what we see from VIXX♥️

5. [+3215, -205]
I've never watched the stage, but now I'm curious...

6. [+1074, -47]
If you've never watched it, it's worth watching at least once. As someone who doesn't care about idols, I watched it because it was a year-end show and I thought "wow it'd be nice if they added this performance for Pyeongchang's
olympics" I then listened to the song another time and I'm not sure if the lyrics are fitting but their costume totally suit Pyeongchang's vibe

7. [+987, -34]
Seriously this was legendary. VIXX's concepts just get harder and harder to pull off, this is such a good way for them to start the year

8. [+944, -37]
I'm another group's fan but VIXX
were the most memorable performance of Gayo daejaejun

9. [+908, -43]
I'm seriously not a fan, but I was shocked
too..

10. [+880, -34]
Wowㅋㅋㅋㅋ  They're finally at work!! VIXX fighting!! Shangri-la fighting!!

cr: https://pann-choa.bl...usic-shows.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived