[Drama 2012] Cheongdamdong Alice / Alice in Cheongdamdong 청담동 앨리스

Guest nabi

Guest rintintintin

Oh, we should have a lawyer here! Hahaha! I know @mcleen, just move on okay? We need to go back on our nice conversation don't worry hahahaha! ~tralalalala. ;)

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well a SHOUTOUT to all obsessive female fans out there...IF YOU CANNOT BEAR TO SEE YOUR FAVORITE ACTOR acting friendly with his female co-stars then might as well make him into  a MONK.
Better yet make him stop acting and just put him in a fish tank or cage so you can have him all to yourself and ogle on him all day. It would have saved you all the troubles. geezz.  >:/

@emerald_2 ... yes .. I know . and I know that they are very well respected by PSH fans in that site . so I feel  it's definitely mind boggling  for someone who's respected by others to come up with such article ... however , since she already removed the article , I guess we also should try to stop talking about her since we know that even just by seeing her name would make our blood boil. huhuh. ... btw , dearie. perhaps you can go and post at the SiGeun thread since it's just been opened today by @Ayame. we need more posters and shippers in that thread after this .. I also would go and spend more time right there after this .. hehehe. let's just forget all those bad things about MGY that we've read this afternoon. 
@rintintin , eheheh .. you're right dearie , let's just move on ... :) .  we still have so many things to gush about CDDA and SiGeun .. I guess after this , most of us would also be more active at SiGeun very own love thread. huhuhu . 

emerald_2 said: Well a SHOUTOUT to all obsessive female fans out there...IF YOU CANNOT BEAR TO SEE YOUR FAVORITE ACTOR acting friendly with his female co-stars then might as well make him into  a MONK.
Better yet make him stop acting and just put him in a fish tank or cage so you can have him all to yourself and ogle on him all day. It would have saved you all the troubles. geezz.  >:/

Guest rintintintin

Yes ma'am @mcleen lol! Gee, I wonder if one of them will have a press con on this???? Shocks! But we need to wait for a year to see them! Maybe in SBS Drama awards this year I think? Hahahaha!

Guest hoomoon

wooooooww.......
haters keep coming.. they made up false story about our Moonie. They can look from BTS of CCDA that everybody feel comfortable around her.
hahahaha... but it made a conclusion for me that PSH,indeed, have good chemistry with our MGY.
not only good but THE BEST for me because i love both.
:x

Hmmm.... is there any picture from our SiGeun?
i hope they will be pairing up on a photoshoots for magazine or be a couple in music video/movie.

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: white; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Park Si Hoo attends a party for completing Cheongdamdong Alice

January 29, 2013 7:00 pm dkrogers

2013012916013968198_1.jpgActor Park Si Hoo recently released pictures taken at a party they had after completing the TV seriesCheongdamdong Alice.

On January 28, Park tweeted several pictures with the comment, “I don’t want to say goodbye toCheongdamdong Alice. At the cast party.”

The pictures were taken when the actors of SBS series Cheongdamdong Alice held the cast party at a restaurant in Ilsan.

Park is smiling for the camera with So Yi Hyun, Park Kwang Hyun, Kim Ji Seok, Choi Sung Joon, and Goo Won. Their intimate poses and funny facial expressions drew a lot of attention.

People responded: “Actors look very close to each other.” “They look different from the series.” “Nice pictures.” “Where is Moon Geung Young? Where is Se Kyung?” “I’ve really enjoyed the series.”

The series aired the last sixteenth episode on January 27.

mcleen said: @liv2dfull  peace too .. :) .  SiGeun shippers/MGY fans  are not bashing PSH fans generally right here. we're only venting out our dissatisfaction towards the writer of that article and some PSH fans who badmouthed MGY badly .. only those particular  fans.. we know that PSH still has so many considerate and kindhearted fans all over the world. it's just that those fans who dissed others inconsiderately that anger us. I hope you do understand that. as for MGY . she's not in a relationship with the director . it's a well known fact that she's close to the director since they collaborated before in The Painter of The Wind . 
I really feel so bad for the director . he's already a respected aged director . I'm very sure that he has his very  own  happy family . his wife ,his sons/daughters/grandchildren might be so mad and  and sad if they  happen to understand English and read that article .the article definitely tarnished MGY and the director's name.  who knows that the writer might even be sued for writing  out such allegations. if I'm in the shoes of MGY's or the director's family member , I would surely sue them without doubt. 

@rintintin ..huhuhuh ... we have to wait for almost a year for SBS Drama Awards to come ... uhuks. but then I'm pretty sure that they will go to Japan to promote CDDA since PSH and MGY also has large fansbase in Japan. we'll just have to wait for that day to come. hopefully it's not that much longer of waiting . eheheh . 
@emerald_2 , if they dare to do so , we might as well pull out our "sword" and "slash" them . ekekek . worry not , I don't think they would do something like that. but if such things ever happen , we need to ask for help from the moderator remove their postings.

hahahaha
i think they forgot to tell us that they display their names from their fetish site.
One of them i saw lurking here. hhahahahaa
class="entry-title"About us

Hi! We’re H.A.T. — Hillary, Ashley, Tianna — 3 good friends from different parts of the world who are diehard Park Si Hoo fans. The initials also represent our respective countries (guess what?)

parksihoo4U is not just another Park Si Hoo website.  Ours is a tri-lingual (Korean, English, Chinese) website devoted to everything Park Si Hoo. We aim to be a comprehensive database of everything Park Si Hoo has said, written, acted/performed in, been written about, etc.

This is a labour of love.  Although much of the materials are already available, we wish to consolidate and systematize them.  We are perfectionists — we dot every I’s and cross every T’s.  We are going to start from scratch and translate everything ourselves.  We want everything to be as perfect as Park Si Hoo.

From humble beginnings we hope in time to be the ultimate source of Park Si Hoo information/materials.

We know we are facing a real challenge but we are willing to put in our heart and soul.  Because Park Si Hoo is worth it!

Feel free to write to us (in Korean, English, or Chinese) at parksihoo4u@gmail.com.

Guest Maritha

Whoever you're Thank You for delete that article. Let's be friends
We could appreciate each other, continue support Park Shi Hoo and Cheongdamdong Alice
and of course i will always support Moon Geun Young hahaha

credits : Moon Geun Young vietnamese fan FB

Today is Moon Geun Young Debut Anniversary
[29/01/1999-29/01/2013] Celebrating 14 years of Moon Geun Young's debut Moon Geun Young's first appearance on the small screen in TV shows Brings Love in 1997.

After several appearances in the CF (commercials). On January 29, 1999, Moon Geun Young's debut in the television movie for children titled "elder Teacher and seven potatoes".

Also in 1999, Moon Geun Young participated in the documentary "On The Way" directed by Choi Jae-Eun.

cr: dcbh.net

388664_417520858324606_408196265_n_zpse2

Guest rintintintin

Yes @mcleen, Japanese people likes PSH very much. Maybe he will bring MGY there once they will promote their drama hahaha! Honestly, I have a conversation with my mom earlier, when I watch CDDA once again, my mom ask me this question: "What is the reason why do you watch that drama?" Then I said, "Mom, that drama remind me on how I became a good person." Then my mom said, "Good grief." Hahaha! Gosh maybe my mom will pull my hair on this lol!

@early219 I know! I always visit that PSH site and saw that username "HAT". It's fine if people are not fond of this PSH-MGY couple, but why would she resort to "badmouth" Moonie just because she used to work with the cinematography in The Painter of the wind? Can't an actress being close with someone she knows? As you know, MGY always give her affections towards the people she's working with! Clinging arm to arm is a sin? The reason why Moonie couldn't act is because someone is watching her? LOL =)) Of course, every staffs, crews and all the people behind the scene of CDDA watching her!!! What she want to imply with? Another national actress, Ha Ji Won also being close with the PD she used to work with.. and that resulting them having affair too? Check it out, the bts of The King 2 Hearts and see how Ha Ji Won being close with that PD! I mean, certain PSH fans can be real nasty! What's with them? If PSH can sincerely works with Moonie happily, why they can't accept it? They are way too nonsensical! I don't give the heck what those people says, but there's a limit that you ought to be sensible with before stating it. I love CDDA because of PSH too, i acknowledge him as a versatile actor and i respect him for he is! Shame on those people!

Guest liv2dfull

@jjsweeter_0211, thanks for posting the photos! They all look so happy. I especially crack up seeing PSH with Sec Moon (sorry doesn't know his real name)... hahaha... he's like PSH wifey! (oopps! I hope no one takes that in a negative way)... PEACE :D

Archived